ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 105
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:30 PM 06-28-2013
i second rico as roast dictator for life
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:32 PM 06-28-2013
I'll even feed him the names.
[Reply]
KC native 05:33 PM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
Sucks to be the unsuspecting n00b that selects a baseketball avy. The account will be nuked from orbit in a matter of seconds. The Hootie fan club could sport one in his honor though :-)
I don't even really like hootie. I like the reactions people have to him. His ban is bullshit though.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 05:33 PM 06-28-2013
Oh, everyone is crying over Hootie being banned for being Hootie. Cool. Whatever anyone thinks anyone else deserves or doesn't deserve doesn't really matter. This isn't a democracy. It's Kyle's board. And Kyle has some moderators who he has entrusted to run the board the way he wants it run. He's also given those individuals some leeway in order to accomplish that objective. If people don't like the way it's run, there are thousands of other boards they can post on.

tl;dr? If you don't love it, leave it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:35 PM 06-28-2013
Eh, it's also a place where we are welcome to voice our displeasure if we please. I don't give a fuck about Hootie though to bitch about this TBH.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:38 PM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Oh, everyone is crying over Hootie being banned for being Hootie. Cool. Whatever anyone thinks anyone else deserves or doesn't deserve doesn't really matter. This isn't a democracy. It's Kyle's board. And Kyle has some moderators who he has entrusted to run the board the way he wants it run. He's also given those individuals some leeway in order to accomplish that objective. If people don't like the way it's run, there are thousands of other boards they can post on.

This is the least moderated Cheifs board on the internet. Doesn't mean we are 4chan. We do have to have some lines.
[Reply]
loochy 05:40 PM 06-28-2013

Everyone? Try 3 people.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:42 PM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Everyone? Try 3 people.
We might as well get to bitching then. You game loochy?
[Reply]
loochy 05:45 PM 06-28-2013
We might as well get to bitching then. You game loochy?
No, I'm kind of glad he's gone. It really drove me nuts when he said the exact same thing post after post after post. It's like he intentionally wanted Phobia to ban him again.

As for banning people - well I don't pay a dime to post and read here so the owner (or whoever the owner gives power to) can pretty much do whatever.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:46 PM 06-28-2013
No, I'm kind of glad he's gone. It really drove me nuts when he said the exact same thing post after post after post. It's like he intentionally wanted Phobia to ban him again.
To be fair....it wasn't him, it was the mountains of cum flowing from the bitches he pounded that hit the keystrokes making those posts.
[Reply]
J Diddy 05:48 PM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I can't believe burt's roast didn't involve his dumb teo loving brother
Posted via Mobile Device
You know that scene in A Time To Kill where Jake is apologizing to the jury for being young and inexperienced?

That speech is my response.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:48 PM 06-28-2013
This is my perception as well. It seemed like he just kept pushing and pushing and pushing to the point of no return.

The Joey-like YouTube videos should be hilarious.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 05:49 PM 06-28-2013
Eh, it's also a place where we are welcome to voice our displeasure if we please. I don't give a fuck about Hootie though to bitch about this TBH.
Yep. And it's my choice to read this, or any other thread. It's not like I'm standing on some soapbox. I'm simply reminding people it's not a democracy. I guess since my name is in red it's evil when I say it now. Oh, and how often have you or the others been banned for voicing displeasure? Not at all. That moderator respect rule hasn't been enforced on anyone calling Phobia a douche, dildo, or whatever else they're saying. Let's not put Phil on the cross. He may not like Hootie, but he handles the abuse with some dignity. And he's not abusing his powers on everyone talking shit to him. Just sayin...
[Reply]
J Diddy 05:49 PM 06-28-2013

HEY YOU, YOU FUCKING NOOB

Put the moonshine down.
[Reply]
loochy 05:49 PM 06-28-2013
To be fair....it wasn't him, it was the mountains of cum flowing from the bitches he pounded that hit the keystrokes making those posts.
I just visualized that and it was very unsexy.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 105
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Up