ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 243 of 243
« First < 143193233239240241242243
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They just said on Sirius radio that they had been in contact with MVS prior to the draft and said they’d set up something post draft. So that was their plan this whole time? :-)
See, I knew there was a reason they didn't want Worthy.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 11:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Dear Bills, we have this exclusive offer. One Skyy Moore

You can't buy a championship with shower curtain rings, Del.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
You can't buy a championship with shower curtain rings, Del.
State Trooper: Do you feel this offense is safe for the playoffs?

Del: Yes, I do. Yes, I really do, I believe that. I know it's not pretty to look at, but it'll get you where you want to do.

State Trooper: Now, you got no outside receivers.

Del: No, we lost that.

State Trooper: You have no functioning coordinators.

Del: No, not a one. (Beat) However, the QB still works. Funny as that may seem, with all this mess, that the QB is the only thing that's really working good, and his brain is clear as a bell, don't ask me how. (chuckles nervously)

State Trooper: I can't let you go ahead with this offense. It's not fit for a championship.
[Reply]
Page 243 of 243
« First < 143193233239240241242243
Up