ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 125
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Iconic 10:49 AM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I think it's all about his vision. Does he have that? We'll see, no pun intended
If we are being honest the bar is set pretty low, really hard to have worse vision than... yenno.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:22 PM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by chief4life:
You want to make a bet on that? Go watch tape before you assume something. Veach is already very high on this kid and deservingly so. Mark my words this kid is going to be a star. You heard it here. :-)
Yes. This guy is a practice squad player.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:01 PM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yes. This guy is a practice squad player.
A star practice squad player!
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 11:17 PM 05-08-2022
This guy’s first name is all over the place. LOL
[Reply]
BossChief 12:28 AM 05-09-2022
I think the knile Davis comp is going to hold water. I’m just not impressed by this kid. This guys videos aren’t very good at all. Constantly makes the wrong cut, misses holes, seems slow to accelerate and seems really stupid in interviews.

Like Knile Davis, maybe he can return kicks but I agree that Ealy looks better than him.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:38 AM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I think the knile Davis comp is going to hold water. I’m just not impressed by this kid. This guys videos aren’t very good at all. Constantly makes the wrong cut, misses holes, seems slow to accelerate and seems really stupid in interviews.

Like Knile Davis, maybe he can return kicks but I agree that Ealy looks better than him.
Lol oh look a "chiefsplanet general manager" thinks he knows more about the game than Veach!!..what a load of garbage :-)

"His videos aren't very good" and yet this clown apparently didn't see him torch Michigan, Ohio and Maryland among others who were his toughest competition!!..but carry on trying to sound like you have a clue about football!!..dumbass :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:49 PM 05-09-2022

Runs like his hairs on fire
Was the only thing worth watching on Rutgers a few years back

Vs Mitchell
Runs as hard
Nearly as fast
Better vision
Better feet

Remember how McKinnon looked in the playoffs. Thats this kid.

— Tyler Menting (@FootballUnlock) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 03:47 PM 05-09-2022
I like that Football Unlock guy, but he needs a much better logo than FU.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:26 PM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Why are we digging for golden nuggets in a turd? If you go deeper into his numbers you'll see he had a few games that boosted his ypc, but his career average is really closer to 3. With his athletic profile? That does not bode well. Rutgers is a FBS school in a power 5 conference....They're gonna have capable talent across the board . Just did a quick Google search to see what they have coming back and apparently they have someone on the OL some believe is a future pro
Rutgers is an absolutely awful program that plays in a very good league. And you think this is a golden situation for a RB to consistently showcase his skills?

Again...their line was dogshit.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:40 PM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
So how did this guy only average 3.9 YPC last year?

I don’t think I watched a single Rutgers game. Did he just play behind a bad line in a tough conference?

Looked like he had a nice game against Michigan though.
Yes. Rutgers was ass. I think he will be a big surprise at camp.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:12 PM 05-09-2022
this guy looks like a cross between Walter Payton and Eric Dickerson!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:33 PM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
this guy looks like a cross between Walter Payton and Eric Dickerson!
He reminds me of a better Barry Sanders
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:40 PM 05-09-2022
I’ve been enjoying me some Chris Meck on CP today.

He’s like a cross between Logical and Rain Man
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:47 PM 05-09-2022
He’s a cross between Bo Jackson and me.
[Reply]
penchief 07:39 PM 05-09-2022
He’s such a likable kid. I think he’ll make the team and end up making some big plays. He might have an immediate impact as a returner.

I think I see what the vision might be. It seems obvious that they are trying to become more physical on defense. I also think they hope Kinnard can be the day one starter at RT, giving them a lot of nasty on the OL. I think they have the ingredients to wear other teams down on both sides of the ball.

On offense: a nasty OLine with a variety of fast, quick, and shifty skill players. The DLine is gonna have their hands full while the back seven will be huffing and puffing by Q4.

On defense: power rushers instead of finesse. Heat seeking missiles in the back seven. Even if your OL wins, your skill players are going to get punished. No more walks in the park.

I think we’re mixing new school with old school, hopefully staying a step ahead of the rest of the AFC.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 125
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up