ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 3903
« First < 394546474849 5051525359991495491049 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
TLO 10:09 AM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

From the replies seems like this is going on in a lot of places. This one is in New Hampshire.
From what I've read anybody can be tested now. I'm not sure what the hold up is
[Reply]
TLO 10:37 AM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
From what I've read anybody can be tested now. I'm not sure what the hold up is
However I will say that I know the guidelines were much stricter only a few days ago
[Reply]
loochy 10:45 AM 03-05-2020

From the replies seems like this is going on in a lot of places. This one is in New Hampshire.

WELP THEY'RE ALL AS GOOD AS DEAD NOW
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:51 AM 03-05-2020

More than anything, why are people going to the doctor for basic cold/flu symptoms?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:52 AM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
More than anything, why are people going to the doctor for basic cold/flu symptoms?
Fear
[Reply]
loochy 10:52 AM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yeah, that always frustrates me too.

It's so they can get out more and spread it to everyone :-)

or so they can request antibiotics :-)
[Reply]
TLO 11:28 AM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:

GIVE ME MUH ANTIBIOTIC FOR THIS VIRAL INFECTION!!D!!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:49 AM 03-05-2020

Ah, that’s the worst. I actually had an argument with Easy about that a while back. He’s just like “well my doc prescribes them and it makes me feel better so whatever”.

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Fear

Fear and wanting to avoid inconvenience, I’d guess. A newly pregnant chick on my Facebook posted asking other moms how they deal with colds while preg. Basically her doc told her there wasn’t much he could do for her lol

I could not fucking imagine going to the damn doctor for a cold. Good Lord.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:04 PM 03-05-2020

NONE OF THE ABOVE. They go because they have to get a note from a doctor to return to work usually due to one's excessive absenteeism work history.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:06 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
(CNN)A former cruise ship passenger has died from coronavirus almost two weeks after he returned home, marking California's first death from the illness and the 11th death across the US.

Now the same ship is headed back to California from a different voyage with 2,500 passengers on board -- including dozens who went on the same trip as the California man who died.

At least 11 passengers and 10 crew members currently on board Princess Cruises' Grand Princess ship have developed symptoms, California Gov. Gavin Newsom said.
Most of the passengers got off after the Mexico portion of the cruise and have been living in CA completely unaware for 2 weeks. The people who are still on board either stayed on the boat or got on to go to Hawaii.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:26 PM 03-05-2020
I have a cold, when I sneeze or cough I don't have to stand in line so it's pretty sweet.
[Reply]
eDave 12:34 PM 03-05-2020
The WHO sent 25 international experts to China and here are their main findings after 9 days:

https://www.reddit.com/r/China_Flu/c...erts_to_china/
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:40 PM 03-05-2020

[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:48 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I have a cold, when I sneeze or cough I don't have to stand in line so it's pretty sweet.
If I have to cough or sneeze I try to hold it until I can stand right next to one of those people wearing a mask and then I really let it fly.
[Reply]
R Clark 12:52 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
If I have to cough of sneeze I try to hold it until I can stand right next to one of those people wearing a mask and then I really let it fly.
Lol I’ve noticed most people who are wearing masks are Asian
[Reply]
Page 49 of 3903
« First < 394546474849 5051525359991495491049 > Last »
Up