ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 243 of 315
« First < 143193233239240241242243 244245246247253293 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
cdcox 06:25 AM 11-16-2021
DJ and I will be going at it in the Raiders1 league, Mahomes vs Fitzpatrick. On paper it is a great matchup with both teams having very similar statistical performances.
[Reply]
carlos3652 07:20 AM 11-16-2021
Good luck everyone!
[Reply]
PHOG 07:31 AM 11-16-2021
Good luck to everyone in the bowl. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:42 AM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I've been scheming like a motherfucker!!!!

Fuck yes!!!!!!!!
Dammit, Tannehill - hold onto the friggen ball, man.

He really cratered in the post-season. 1/18 on 3rd downs in the post-season over the two matchups just ain't gonna get it done. And the fumbles, man. Those were just crippling.

Never would've guessed he'd just take us right out of the game like that after the season he had. That's a huge choke job. -3 in the giveaway/takeaway ratio, complete collapse on 3rd downs AND gave up a punt return for a TD. Greg Ward just massacred us.

Nicely done, Lew.

Originally Posted by cdcox:
DJ and I will be going at it in the Raiders1 league, Mahomes vs Fitzpatrick. On paper it is a great matchup with both teams having very similar statistical performances.
And just like last season, the team I didn't expect to do much in the post-season was the one that made it to the Bowl. I figured Benton had a real shot last year but couldn't get over the Tulsa hump while Columbia found their form in the post-season. This year with no Dak, I figured we were dead in the water but he we are with our stop-gap quarterback going all Nick Foles and making things happen.

Here's hoping we don't give the ball away 3 times and give up a punt return TD.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:38 PM 11-18-2021
Congrats to Crown
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:45 PM 11-18-2021
Dammit, Lew!

How you gonna let the sad-sack Lunar Conference steal the trophy like that?

Oh well - Fitzmagic outduels Mahomes and CD in a classic for the Bowl in League 2! I mean of course I’d win ONE of ‘em…

Once Mahomes found his rhythm in the second half I knew it was a race to get to zeroes before he stole it from me. Man, it’s a lot more fun having him on our team than playing against him…
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:34 PM 11-18-2021
Nothing better than beating Phyllis Rivers!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:40 PM 11-18-2021
The Solar conference is wide open next year IMO
[Reply]
lewdog 07:53 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Dammit, Lew!

How you gonna let the sad-sack Lunar Conference steal the trophy like that?

Oh well - Fitzmagic outduels Mahomes and CD in a classic for the Bowl in League 2! I mean of course I’d win ONE of ‘em…

Once Mahomes found his rhythm in the second half I knew it was a race to get to zeroes before he stole it from me. Man, it’s a lot more fun having him on our team than playing against him…
Can't fix a bad start.

Damn!

Definitely over-achieved all year though. The roster needs a lot of help and I need a new QB (Open to trades)!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:16 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The Solar conference is wide open next year IMO
Yeah, my squad peaked this year.

I took your SB last season and then Crown took mine this season. It seems to work out that way most times.

A season undone by fumbles is just brutal. A fumble in the league 2 SB probably cost CD the title as well - I definitely cannot say the best team won over there. Mahomes, Kupp, Mike Evans and DJ Moore were outgunned by Fitz, Allen Robinson, Laviska Shenault and Kendrick Bourne.

Miles Sanders had like 5 carries and one of them was a fumble deep in my territory that I eventually converted to get it to a 31-13 lead before holding on for dear life.

Nothing worse than a fumble because it just seems like there’s Jack and shit you can do to avoid them. Sometimes they just happen.

And then sometimes 4 happen in one game and your team that averages 48 points/gm shits the bed.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:19 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, my squad peaked this year.

I took your SB last season and then Crown took mine this season. It seems to work out that way most times.

A season undone by fumbles is just brutal. A fumble in the league 2 SB probably cost CD the title as well - I definitely cannot say the best team won over there. Mahomes, Kupp, Mike Evans and DJ Moore were outgunned by Fitz, Allen Robinson, Laviska Shenault and Kendrick Bourne.

Miles Sanders had like 5 carries and one of them was a fumble deep in my territory that I eventually converted to get it to a 31-13 lead before holding on for dear life.

Nothing worse than a fumble because it just seems like there’s Jack and shit you can do to avoid them. Sometimes they just happen.

And then sometimes 4 happen in one game and your team that averages 48 points/gm shits the bed.
Yeah my team will have alot of key guys missing time next year not sure how good Tannehill will be hes been meh IRL from a stats perspective. I dont have much cap room and gotta decide whether or not to bring Trent Williams back. I'm leaning towards yes just because I'm not going to find a LT of that caliber in free agency and probably wont get to draft high enough. So fully expect to probably have to eat the last few years of his contract when hes 37 and his play likely declines.
[Reply]
cdcox 03:09 PM 11-21-2021
Congrats to DJ in the Raiders1. I could tell early that things weren't going my way. Oh well.

And congrats also to Crown Point in Chiefs1! Great season everyone.

I'm pushing both leagues ahead to 2021. I've already hit the button on Chiefs1, but I noticed that it is the same schedule as last year. I need to upgrade the scheduling grid to fix the schedule. But Chiefs1 can set their 2021 rookie draft boards. I fix the schedule issue before going forward on Raiders1, maybe later tonight.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:44 PM 11-22-2021
Is the trade proposal thing broke? I'm tryna trade up kept getting an error
[Reply]
lewdog 05:16 PM 11-23-2021
Things get more difficult now as we prepare for 2021 in 2021 right? So you don’t know yearly stats on someone, or how many games they actually compete in before drafting or signing them?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:34 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Things get more difficult now as we prepare for 2021 in 2021 right? So you don’t know yearly stats on someone, or how many games they actually compete in before drafting or signing them?
Not quite there
[Reply]
Page 243 of 315
« First < 143193233239240241242243 244245246247253293 > Last »
Up