ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Report: Chiefs and OBJ have "mutual interest"
Hammock Parties 07:21 PM 03-17-2024
Nope. I'd rather have Watson because the 5th option in the passing game needs to play special teams. Watson can actually threaten a defense deep too. He's an incredibly versatile roster piece.

OBJ probably just break himself again.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:29 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Nope. I'd rather have Watson because the 5th option in the passing game needs to play special teams. Watson can actually threaten a defense deep too. He's an incredibly versatile roster piece.

I think that's where I am as well. Heck, I'm not against bringing Hardman back on a vet min deal, either.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:30 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

I agree with this but would also be okay with OBJ on a vet minimum deal with incentives.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:24 PM 03-17-2024
Mike Williams as hes a better red zone threat by obj still pretty good down there despite his size
[Reply]
TEX 07:26 PM 03-17-2024
Why?
[Reply]
-King- 07:36 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
Why?
If Veach is interested it's likely because he wants to ensure that no way last year happens again and is going to throw numbers at the position to make sure it doesn't. At worst, OBJ is just a solid WR. If we don't get a top 2 round WR this draft, a Rice, Brown, and OBJ combo as your 3 WRs is still fucking great. If OBJ is your worst WR that gets a lot of snaps, then you have a really good corp.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:32 PM 03-17-2024
Lulz he isn't taking some "discount"
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:41 PM 03-17-2024
https://heavy.com/sports/baltimore-r...ll-beckham-jr/

"Beckham was supposed to be Baltimore’s WR1, but he was outplayed by rookie Zay Flowers. OBJ struggled to establish a rapport with Lamar Jackson, snagging just 35 of the franchise quarterback’s passes from 64 targets.

Targeting Beckham was a problem because he struggled to consistently gain separation. The wideout won on just 43.6 percent of his routes, including a modest 34.7 percent win rate against man coverage, according to Player Profiler."
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:53 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
https://heavy.com/sports/baltimore-r...ll-beckham-jr/

"Beckham was supposed to be Baltimore’s WR1, but he was outplayed by rookie Zay Flowers. OBJ struggled to establish a rapport with Lamar Jackson, snagging just 35 of the franchise quarterback’s passes from 64 targets.

Targeting Beckham was a problem because he struggled to consistently gain separation. The wideout won on just 43.6 percent of his routes, including a modest 34.7 percent win rate against man coverage, according to Player Profiler."
Oof...that is awful
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:41 PM 03-17-2024
That same account is now saying Chiefs have interest in Quez Watkins.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:26 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Quez has a ton of speed and shouldn’t cost much.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:12 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
I don't hate Quez at all. Him or Hardman for more speed.
[Reply]
srvy 08:26 PM 03-17-2024
As usual, if Veach signs him it's the greatest move ever. See you in New Orleans!

If we don't he is washed didn't need him TY Veach for dodging this 50 caliber bullet. We don't need this smelly steaming turd. See you in New Orleans!
[Reply]
BossChief 08:35 PM 03-17-2024
OCity may get his wish a few years late.
[Reply]
O.city 08:45 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
OCity may get his wish a few years late.
Yikes

He’s old and slowed
[Reply]
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up