Quesadilla Joe 12:49 PM 06-29-2017

These pass rushers bring it when it matters most pic.twitter.com/FfDCRQufZs

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) June 29, 2017

:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:21 PM 06-29-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
How absolutely insecure are you? Obviously the answer is VERY!!
[Reply]
Granslamwhich 01:28 PM 06-29-2017
broncos going to pull up the rear this year in the west. dam, that is going to feel good
[Reply]
vailpass 02:06 PM 06-29-2017
Originally Posted by Granslamwhich:
broncos going to pull up the rear this year in the west. dam, that is going to feel good
Had that orange boot on your throat for quite a while have you?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:12 PM 06-29-2017
I think it's going to be an interesting year for the AFCW and much more competitively balanced than some around here are claiming. For the most part, there's not a lot of difference in the similar teams played - what is it really, 2 different teams overall? And, each team has one of the tougest rated schedules on paper.

I believe we're going to see a lot of splits within the division in 2017. There might be a sweep or two, but I don't see a truly dominant team running away with the divison.

The difference lies with the non-divisional road games. The Broncos and Raiders are similar and so are the Chiefs and Chargers. The team(s) that can dominate these 5 games will win the division.

Those 5 road games and their combined wins from 2016 are below... I know, shocking that Denvers 5 have the fewest wins and KC's 5 by far have the most wins. That being said, this is where the division will be won in my opinion... non-divisional road games.

Broncos (40 wins in 2016)
@ Bills
@ Eagles
@ Dolphins
@ Colts
@ Redskins

Chiefs (55 wins in 2016)
@ Patriots
@ Texans
@ Cowboys
@ Giants
@ Jets

Raiders (41 wins in 2016)
@ Titans
@ Redskins
@ Bills
@ Dolphins
@ Eagles

Chargers (46 wins in 2016)
@ Giants
@ Patriots
@ Jaguars
@ Cowboys
@ Jets
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:27 PM 06-29-2017
Donks going 1-5, maybe 2-4 in the AFC West. Their best chance for a split is with LA. I wouldn't be surprised if they go 0-6 in the West.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:03 PM 06-29-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Donks going 1-5, maybe 2-4 in the AFC West. Their best chance for a split is with LA. I wouldn't be surprised if they go 0-6 in the West.
That doesn't even make sense.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:13 PM 06-29-2017
Semen had never started a game and they didn't go 1-5. That won't happen this year either.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:31 PM 06-29-2017
The Chiefs have beat them 3 times straight. I see no reason to think that the streak ends this year. The Fade are just as good, possibly better than the Chiefs. It's certainly a high possibility that they pull off the sweep. LA is really an unknown with their new coaching staff. But they still have Phillip Rivers and have been competitive despite a ton of injuries each year so they should split with the Donks. The Donks don't have a quarterback. They lost Wade, and their new staff leaves a lot to be desired. Why does 1-5 or 2-4 seem so far off to you guys?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:04 PM 06-29-2017
Manua with his splits for all!!! posts again i see :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:13 PM 06-29-2017
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
Semen had never started a game and they didn't go 1-5. That won't happen this year either.
The only reason that they didn't go 1-5 last year was because Carr broke his leg. With a healthy Carr, the Fade would've swept the Donks. I'm not sure that they would have even split with the Chargers if they hadn't had a league leading number of guys on IR when they played.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:47 PM 06-29-2017
After objectively thinking it over, I'd rather have Denver's player in 20 out of the following 26 spots.

QB Lynch/Siemian > Smith
RB Charles/Anderson > Ware/Hunt
WR DT > Hill
WR2 Sanders > Conley
WR 3 Henderson > ???
TE Kelce > Green
LT Bolles > Fisher
LG Garcia > Fulton
C Paradis > Morse
RG Leary > LDT
RT Schwartz > Watson

OLB Von > Houston
OLB Ray > Tamba
ILB Marshall > DJ
ILB Davis > ???
DE Jones > Crick/Gotsis
NT Logan > Peko
DE Wolfe > Bailey
CB Talib > Peters
CB Harris Jr > Mitchell
CB Roby > Nelson
FS Stewart > Parker
SS Berry > Ward

K McManus > Santos
P Riley Dixon > Colquitt
KR/PR Hill > McKenzie/Henderson
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:36 PM 06-29-2017
After objectively thinking it over, I'd rather have Denver's player in 20 out of the following 26 spots.

QB Lynch/Siemian > Smith
WR DT > Hill
WR2 Sanders > Conley
WR 3 Henderson > ???
TE Kelce > Green
LT Bolles > Fisher
LG Garcia > Fulton
C Paradis > Morse
RG Leary > LDT
RT Schwartz > Watson

OLB Von > Houston
OLB Ray > Tamba
ILB Marshall > DJ
ILB Davis > ???
DE Jones > Crick/Gotsis
NT Logan > Peko
DE Wolfe > Bailey
CB Talib > Peters
CB Harris Jr > Mitchell
CB Roby > Nelson
FS Stewart > Parker
SS Berry > Ward

K McManus > Santos
P Riley Dixon > Colquitt
:-). Yeah..... that's objective. SMH. And I won't go any farther than the trash you have on the offensive line. Pradis probably barely edges out Morse, but our line is way better than yours at every other position. Bolles over Fisher. :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:40 PM 06-29-2017

QB Lynch/Siemian > Smith
WR DT > Hill
WR2 Sanders > Conley
WR 3 Henderson > ???
TE Kelce > Green
LT Bolles > Fisher
LG Garcia > Fulton
C Paradis > Morse
RG Leary > LDT
RT Schwartz > Watson

OLB Von > Houston
OLB Ray > Tamba
ILB Marshall > DJ
ILB Davis > ???
DE Jones > Crick/Gotsis
NT Logan > Peko
DE Wolfe > Bailey
CB Talib > Peters
CB Harris Jr > Mitchell
CB Roby > Nelson
FS Stewart > Parker
SS Berry > Ward

K McManus > Santos
P Riley Dixon > Colquitt
Well that's good news!! I'm sure you're really gonna enjoy all your shit-astick players when your team wins 8 games this season while we're gearing up for another early playoff exit!!
I'm sure you'd rather have the "leader of men, and assaulter of women" than our coach with the second highest winning percentage among active coaches?
You know what I'd rather have?? The fucked up situation we're in with our GM currently, than your horse faced GM doing any drafting for my team!! Fucking Bowels over Fisher?? :-):-)
[Reply]
RunKC 08:49 PM 06-29-2017
After objectively thinking it over
Stopped reading here
[Reply]
Page 918 of 4890
« First < 418818868908914915916917918 919920921922928968101814181918 > Last »
Up