ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 100 of 154
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Braincase 05:08 PM 06-25-2008
Never needed a 1200 cc penis. My natural penis seems to work just fine, and that's with only one nut hangin' low.
[Reply]
Phobia 05:08 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Wait that pic was of your wife??? Bwahahahaha

Ummm hate to break it to you but she wasnt hot AT ALL. No offense. I am sure her personality is great though.

And my hair is fine. I just had a really short hair cut in one of those pics.

Hate on though.
There is really a finite amount of time I'll play the "I know you are but what am I" game with you. I've shared a picture of my wife and while I think she's a knockout I don't expect the entire world to think so. But I do expect you to acknowledge she's not a cow such as the challenges you've been throwing out with your "my dad is tougher than your dad" singsong.
[Reply]
2112 05:09 PM 06-25-2008
Wait that pic was of your wife??? Bwahahahaha

Ummm hate to break it to you but she wasnt hot AT ALL. No offense. I am sure her personality is great though.

And my hair is fine. I just had a really short hair cut in one of those pics.

Hate on though.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:10 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
There is really a finite amount of time I'll play the "I know you are but what am I" game with you. I've shared a picture of my wife and while I think she's a knockout I don't expect the entire world to think so. But I do expect you to acknowledge she's not a cow such as the challenges you've been throwing out with your "my dad is tougher than your dad" singsong.
Oh, come on, Phobs!

Don't you know that your wife would be so much hotter if she gained 20 pounds, bleached her hair with a bottle of drugstore peroxide and went to Mystic Tan everyday?

Get with it, Dude!
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 05:10 PM 06-25-2008
I would hide your wife from me sir. I have been known to get with older married women before. Its fun sleepin with another guy's wife.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:10 PM 06-25-2008
This thread is more entertaining than yesterday's bike thread.

Person tries to desperately gain the acceptance of a group of people he claims to dislike very much by posting pictures of him with girls at parties, because that's so uncommon these days or something...

Person pleads with the rest of the board to post pictures of their parties because he's sure that he's the only person to ever post pictures from a party on the internet, yet when someone does post a picture of his hot wife, he actually says 'barf' to a picture of Pink... really, wtf?

...all while the rest of the board is desperately trying to find Waldo or something, trying to find the smallest things wrong with each person in every single pic, even though they are all pretty attractive.

So, everyone ends up being ugly as hell and possibly homosexual because everyone wants to get the last word.

Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
jealousy strikes again. why hate on me? because im living the dream and your living the shit life with a **** wife and shithead kids? your wife would rather her hole dry out than let you in it. there are threads on this board that prove ALL of the above you nasal nuggets!
But, my favorite part is forgetting to log into the cell phone to post under the other name (notice how this is the only post in the thread without 'posted from a mobile device).

Good job, everyone.
[Reply]
FAX 05:13 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
... But, my favorite part is forgetting to log into the cell phone to post under the other name (notice how this is the only post in the thread without 'posted from a mobile device). ...
No to nitpic, Mr. Bearcat, but Robert Goulet forgot to add the mobile device tag line in his post, as well. Our hero is slipping.

FAX
[Reply]
Lzen 05:13 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Damn dogg I needz to get one of deez

OMG!! :-)
[Reply]
2112 05:14 PM 06-25-2008
I would hide your wife from me sir. I have been known to get with older married women before. Its fun sleepin with another guy's wife.
I know somebody that got their ear cut off with a machete because they got caught doing that. be careful what you wish for, you might have to grow your hair longer to cover that hole up.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 05:16 PM 06-25-2008
ALso the original pic WAS NOT taken in my apartment. It was at the blonde girl's place.
[Reply]
Phobia 05:16 PM 06-25-2008
That's hilarious, actually. I've seen the older ladies in your jack folder. I'm not all that worried. Besides, my wife doesn't like the bald - or motorcycles. She's seeking to grow old with somebody.
[Reply]
Direckshun 05:17 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Adept Havelock:
From last nights thread with Midnight Felcher/Convict1983:

As I suspected, I'm pretty sure this dipsh*t has been with us before.

Compare the following responses, the berating of police, etc. and decide for yourselves. :-)

And from the Hall of Classics:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....&postcount=244

In that thread, convict1983 proclaimed he was 24. Apparently he's relocated from CA to GA, but I suspect the only real relocation he's done is from his old bedroom to his cool new place in Mom's basement. :-)

Another year older, but clearly no wiser.

Great minds think alike. :-)

Looks like it's the same little thug with yet another cry for attention.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....&postcount=437
:-)

And there it is.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:17 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Dimension2112:
I know somebody that got their ear cut off with a machete because they got caught doing that. be careful what you wish for, you might have to grow your hair longer to cover that hole up.
Machete.

He gets ALL the ladies.

Machete.

He's one pissed off Mexican.

Machete.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:18 PM 06-25-2008
I still want to know your secret to killer abs.

Also tell us some stories about really slutty chicks.
[Reply]
2112 05:18 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Machete.

He gets ALL the ladies.

Machete.

He's one pissed off Mexican.

Machete.
No, he was Guatemalan. close, Dane.
[Reply]
Page 100 of 154
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150 > Last »