ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Official Fast Food Thread
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:17 PM 01-10-2022
Discuss your favorite chains, history of said chains, thoughts on the future of the industry, etc etc.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:06 AM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by bdj23:
This slop is far too expensive, especially considering the quality you get most of the time. In what world is a McDonald's double cheeseburger worth $4+?
Fat fucks get addicted to it and pay any price
[Reply]
BWillie 11:15 AM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by bdj23:
This slop is far too expensive, especially considering the quality you get most of the time. In what world is a McDonald's double cheeseburger worth $4+?
Yeah the amount food, even shitty food as gone up the last 5 years is just unfathomable. A part of me wants to open up a 24 hour "fast food" place called WE'LL MICROWAVE YOUR SHIT. You pull up, we'll cook you some ramen, sphaghettios in meat balls, mac and cheese, whatever. Charge $8. People will buy it. It would totally work but I'm sure we wouldn't be able to find help for under $30 an hour.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:48 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Yeah the amount food, even shitty food as gone up the last 5 years is just unfathomable. A part of me wants to open up a 24 hour "fast food" place called WE'LL MICROWAVE YOUR SHIT. You pull up, we'll cook you some ramen, sphaghettios in meat balls, mac and cheese, whatever. Charge $8. People will buy it. It would totally work but I'm sure we wouldn't be able to find help for under $30 an hour.
start with the old hamburgers from convenience stores. Had a yellow label.
[Reply]
Womble 01:14 PM 02-10-2024
This just launched in the UK and it's actually really tasty and fiery. Do you have this in the States?

[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 02:38 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
This just launched in the UK and it's actually really tasty and fiery. Do you have this in the States?

Don't think so. It looks p good. I'd snarf one
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:54 PM 02-10-2024
Its gotta be the jalapenos giving it some kick, because Franks is hot sauce for grandmas with sensitive stomachs
[Reply]
Pablo 05:38 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
Its gotta be the jalapenos giving it some kick, because Franks is hot sauce for grandmas with sensitive stomachs
You've just described the whole of the UK
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:20 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Donger triggered
[Reply]
Pablo 08:08 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Donger triggered
He’s happily choking down unsalted mushy peas and pork and beans right now I’d guess
[Reply]
Womble 08:19 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Donger triggered
That piece of shit traded beef wellington for sloppy Joe's when he became a US citizen. He's your traitorous bastard now.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:38 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I watch a lot of silly shit on YouTube. At some point, a bunch of videos popped up featuring people from Ireland and Great Britain trying American food for the first time. One of them showed a bunch of junior high-age kids trying fried chicken with biscuits and sausage gravy with sweet iced tea for the first time. They all reacted like they'd just died and gone to the VIP level of heaven. To all of it. And I'm sitting there thinking, "Jesus, it's just fried chicken." And also wondering what in the hell they feed these poor kids that makes them think it's the best thing they've ever eaten.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:40 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I watch a lot of silly shit on YouTube. At some point, a bunch of videos popped up featuring people from Ireland and Great Britain trying American food for the first time. One of them showed a bunch of junior high-age kids trying fried chicken with biscuits and sausage gravy with sweet iced tea for the first time. They all reacted like they'd just died and gone to the VIP level of heaven. To all of it. And I'm sitting there thinking, "Jesus, it's just fried chicken." And also wondering what in the hell they feed these poor kids that makes them think it's the best thing they've ever eaten.
In fairness, fried chicken is really, really good.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:46 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Depending on how it’s made it could make a vegan question their dietary decisions.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:48 PM 02-10-2024
Very true. The one thing they all had to get past was look of the sausage gravy - every one of them thought it looked like vomit. Which it does, but once they tasted it, that instantly went away.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:49 PM 02-10-2024
It's amazing.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up