ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Springfield Megachurch Pastor Claims Prayer Regenerated Toes
Skyy God 01:03 PM 03-23-2023
I'll note that this guy previously said yoga was Satanic and lives/lived in a country club mansion.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...s/11527845002/
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:07 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I'll take the bet that the pictures of the girls you posted weren't your girlfriend. Prove me wrong.
You guys never want to bet, just spout unsubstantiated nonsense.

Much like the pastor of James River Church.
[Reply]
Kman34 02:14 PM 03-23-2023
“This little piggy went to market and this little piggy stayed home and this little piggy GREW OUT OF MY FOOT JUST LIKE A DAMM HORROR MOVIE!! OMG! “
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:14 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:

What part of "I'll take the bet" confuses you? C'mon jackass, prove to us all that those pictures you posted were your girlfriend and that they were taken in Belize. I assume if you went to Belize with an acutal live human female that the two of you took at least some pictures together. Post a couple with the beauty of Belize or a named resort in the background. This shouldn't be hard to do and will clear your good name.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:15 PM 03-23-2023
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:18 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Hey at least these guys swing for the fences.
Yeah. Bethel.

These people aren't actually Christians. Doesn't matter how you feel about God or whether or not he exists.

These people are serial predators.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:20 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:

I guess "I'll take the bet" isn't that clear? :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:35 PM 03-23-2023
I'm often amazed at how some people will tell completely outlandish lies with no guilt, thought, or hesitation at all. I guess they don't care about destroying their reputation and being laughed at by 99 percent of the population as long as they can bamboozle the bottom 1% of the intelligence scale.

I have a relative who is a habitual preposterous liar. I've hit the point where I'll just say, "I don't believe that" when he tells a whopper, and he doesn't care. He'll just double down on it.
[Reply]
seclark 03:39 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm often amazed at how some people will tell completely outlandish lies with no guilt, thought, or hesitation at all. I guess they don't care about destroying their reputation and being laughed at by 99 percent of the population as long as they can bamboozle the bottom 1% of the intelligence scale.

I have a relative who is a habitual preposterous liar. I've hit the point where I'll just say, "I don't believe that" when he tells a whopper, and he doesn't care. He'll just double down on it.
I’m amazed at the people that believe them
sec
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:39 PM 03-23-2023

That's my sister in law to a tee. You can't believe a single word that comes out of her mouth. And she Loves to create drama.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:46 PM 03-23-2023

It is strange. It's particularly upsetting when it's someone religious, who otherwise I might associate with honesty.

Similar to when people are complete assholes.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:59 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
What part of "I'll take the bet" confuses you? C'mon jackass, prove to us all that those pictures you posted were your girlfriend and that they were taken in Belize. I assume if you went to Belize with an acutal live human female that the two of you took at least some pictures together. Post a couple with the beauty of Belize or a named resort in the background. This shouldn't be hard to do and will clear your good name.
Cave bailed after this?

Really? After all the times he's mentioned sending proof to the mods? :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:29 PM 03-23-2023
After all this time dude can't just admit he was lying like this wouldn't have been a thing
[Reply]
neech 06:31 PM 03-23-2023
Everyone knows Cave was lying
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:57 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by neech:
Everyone knows Cave was lying
Except Cave
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:07 PM 03-23-2023
Reporter for this story lol

[Reply]