ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 72
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
notorious 04:22 PM 10-17-2021
comogz28?
[Reply]
petegz28 04:22 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Thank you, for being a massive ****ing dipshit.
Now you can eat my ass, bundle of sticks
[Reply]
TheMartyr 04:23 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Dude until the middle of the 3rd quarter he has looked off all season. Anyone who says otherwise is a ****ing liar. He has not been as accurate, he has dropped snaps, he has made some very iffy decisions, he has been slow to hit his check downs.

The entire offense has been off and he is a part of that. He doesn't get a pass just because we like him. It's definitely not all his fault but he has done his part in it.

Today about mid-3rd Q he started looking more like what we are used to seeing. Not sure what the change was but the offense looked sharp, he made great throws and they just looked like we expect them too.
This is ridiculous. The Chiefs are the highest scoring team in the league and have had a total of 8 punts in 6 games. The turnovers are unfortunate. Some are Mahomes’s fault and some aren’t. Other than the turnovers, the offense hasn’t been “off.” They’ve just had more turnovers than usual and if those were punts instead than nobody would be complaining about the offense.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:25 PM 10-17-2021
Now you can eat my ass, bundle of sticks
do you prefer syrup or jelly?
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 04:26 PM 10-17-2021
How was the pass to Hill that bounced off his hands Mahomes fault?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:27 PM 10-17-2021
Mahomes has exactly 3 bad INTs this season.

3 were tipped by our own receivers
1 was a phenomenal play by Gregory Rousseau
1 was a desperation arm punt.

Yes it's more than you'd like, but he still leads the league in touchdowns and has played relatively well compared to most other QBs in the league.

I agree that he's looked a tad off, but if this is him playing poorly then imagine what it's going to look like when he heats it up.

Patrick Mahomes is just fine.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:27 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by TheMartyr:
This is ridiculous. The Chiefs are the highest scoring team in the league and have had a total of 8 punts in 6 games. The turnovers are unfortunate. Some are Mahomes’s fault and some aren’t. Other than the turnovers, the offense hasn’t been “off.” They’ve just had more turnovers than usual and if those were punts instead than nobody would be complaining about the offense.
Yes, the offense has been off. Thus our now 3-3 record that should easily be 6-0 or 5-1.

Having more turnovers counts being off. Turning the ball over 13 times in 6 games counts as being off.

It's called complacency and it happens all the fucking time to all people. Including the great Mahomes and the vaunted Chiefs offense.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:27 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
do you prefer syrup or jelly?
That's more for you to decide. It's my salad getting tossed so you season to your taste
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:29 PM 10-17-2021
Yes, the offense has been off. Thus our now 3-3 record that should easily be 6-0 or 5-1.

Having more turnovers counts being off. Turning the ball over 13 times in 6 games counts as being off.

It's called complacency and it happens all the ****ing time to all people. Including the great Mahomes and the vaunted Chiefs offense.
You don't think our league worst defense shoulders any blame for not being 6-0?
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:29 PM 10-17-2021

It's called complacency and it happens all the ****ing time to all people. Including the great Mahomes and the vaunted Chiefs offense.
I blame it on the SB loss. Hopefully the mostly perfect 2nd half jump starts them
[Reply]
petegz28 04:32 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
You don't think our league worst defense shoulders any blame for not being 6-0?
Oh they shoulder the majority. Which is why I think it's funny have these mouth breathers thought at half time we were going to win by 3 scores.

That being said we were in position to extend the lead against the Ravens and blew it with a turnover.

We were in position to beat the Ravens and blew it with a turnover.

We were in position to beat the Chargers and blew it with turnovers.

We had a chance at taking the lead against the Bills and...you guess it.

Today we should have went into the half up 30-10 instea of losing 10-13 because of turnovers.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:34 PM 10-17-2021
Oh they shoulder the majority. Which is why I think it's funny have these mouth breathers thought at half time we were going to win by 3 scores.

That being said we were in position to extend the lead against the Ravens and blew it with a turnover.

We were in position to beat the Ravens and blew it with a turnover.

We were in position to beat the Chargers and blew it with turnovers.

We had a chance at taking the lead against the Bills and...you guess it.

Today we should have went into the half up 30-10 instea of losing 10-13 because of turnovers.
You aren't going going hear me arguing that turnovers haven't been a problem.

I just think we have to pump the breaks on acting like we aren't going to curb them. Especially Patrick.

Yes it's been ugly at times but this dude has a pretty good track record and there's a lot of season left.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:40 PM 10-17-2021
I forgot you knew at half time how the game would end.....my bad...my bad

Again, I made the thread at half time. At that point it was a critical INT. At that point we were losing. But I forgot you knew what was going to happen so ...
So, you thought it was a "critical" INT in the FIRST HALF? A first half that ended with us down by THREE points? Am I understanding you correctly?
[Reply]
petegz28 04:41 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
You aren't going going hear me arguing that turnovers haven't been a problem.

I just think we have to pump the breaks on acting like we aren't going to curb them. Especially Patrick.

Yes it's been ugly at times but this dude has a pretty good track record and there's a lot of season left.
I don't know if it's complacency or big headedness or Mahomes and the offense feeling they have to live up to their hype or what.

I think some of it might be frustration at what defenses are doing to them now. With us being a throw-first offense, running the ball is something they aren't used to doing out of necessity. Teams right now are daring us to run the ball and play dink-dunk. Even the announcers in the first half were saying Mahomes had check downs that were open but got to them too late and they ended up getting covered because he kept looking to go long.

Gonna have to find a new balance on offense because until we start making teams pay for covering deep against the pass they are going to keep doing it. We saw that some towards the end of the game because we were running the ball well.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:42 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
So, you thought it was a "critical" INT in the FIRST HALF? A first half that ended with us down by THREE points? Am I understanding you correctly?
I know, I know...there was full faith in our defense that they were actually going to stop a team from scoring....my bad

I am sure you were chanting "Spags got this!" at half time....
[Reply]
Page 19 of 72
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up