ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 315
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:56 AM 02-28-2019
If the draft machine could just go ahead and auto-draft Brady so that I don't have to talk myself out of him for the next couple of picks, that would be great.

I mean shit, the guy's probably gonna stick around longer than Luck at this point. I'm not sure he's human.
[Reply]
carlos3652 12:21 PM 02-28-2019
Where do I go see trade proposals - i have a message but cant find it anywhere...

Oh wait is that just the announcement of the trade?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:22 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Where do I go see trade proposals - i have a message but cant find it anywhere...
its just letting you know a trade has been completed
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:44 PM 02-28-2019
Pick #34: San Marcos Salty Dogs take Fletcher Cox.

Pick #35: Nashville Golden Mules take Chris Jones.

Pic #36: Corona Light take Tom Brady.

Kansas City Kings are on the cloc.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:46 PM 02-28-2019
Rainman - wasn't there a 'playoff availability' dice game of sorts?

So if a player misses week 17, that doesn't necessarily mean they won't be available in the post-season unless the ended the season on the IR. I thought I remembered you telling us there was some sort of calculation based on how many weeks the guy had been out as to whether or not he'd show up in post-season play.

Can you give a little more insight on that? Have you done so already and I just missed it?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:46 PM 02-28-2019
Nashville Golden Mules building a defense to rival the Headhunters with Von Miller and Chris Jones.

I'm glad neither of these teams are in my division.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:55 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Nashville Golden Mules building a defense to rival the Headhunters with Von Miller and Chris Jones.

I'm glad neither of these teams are in my division.
The Mules didn't take Von.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:58 PM 02-28-2019
Sorry, meant to say the San Marcos Salty Dogs.

Fletcher Cox and Von Miller.
[Reply]
lewdog 12:59 PM 02-28-2019
This is neat.

I love you all.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:03 PM 02-28-2019
It's even more fun when the actual games begin.

People gonna be so salty.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:07 PM 02-28-2019
Sorry, meant to say the San Marcos Salty Dogs.

Fletcher Cox and Von Miller.
It will be interesting seeing 32 teams of talent distilled down to 24 teams. So far the WRs in my division are Tyreek Hill, Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, and DeAndre Hopkins.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:09 PM 02-28-2019
It's even more fun when the actual games begin.

People gonna be so salty.
Y'all are gonna be so, so upset when Ryan !@#$ing Tannehill takes us to the 'ship...
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:16 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
It will be interesting seeing 32 teams of talent distilled down to 24 teams. So far the WRs in my division are Tyreek Hill, Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, and DeAndre Hopkins.
You don’t need to worry about Julio, I can guarantee my team ends up complete shit.
[Reply]
wheeler08 01:20 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Well at least everyone just thinks you're technologically challenged rather than functionally retarded.

So that's a positive step...
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thank you sir!
[Reply]
wheeler08 01:23 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If the draft machine could just go ahead and auto-draft Brady so that I don't have to talk myself out of him for the next couple of picks, that would be great.

I mean shit, the guy's probably gonna stick around longer than Luck at this point. I'm not sure he's human.

How does the sim control retirements? Is it like Madden and it says when they retire, or does it follow real life?
[Reply]
Page 34 of 315
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up