Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Hammock Parties 03:40 PM 06-21-2021
Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Originally Posted by :
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...

[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:38 PM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Something like this is probably what Frank had just guessing.
That’s what I fired out in the desert. Or something like that. Everyone had one. Many carried it around whether you were on duty or not. It was a dangerous time and place.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:52 PM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Clark's arraignment for the March charge continued until October 14.

No charges filed yet stemming from the June incident.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/local_new...lock_id=994530
So it's in the hands of Goodell if he gets to play or not, and it would appear we are not receiving any cap relief in '21 from his bad decisions.
[Reply]
sully1983 11:24 PM 07-14-2021
guess I'll just never understand these pro athletes that are literally making millions of dollars a season and they pull this stupid idiotic bullshit. Why in the flying fuck would you do shit like that?? Why would you put yourself in ANY type of situation like this and risk your career, hell your LIFE .
I get that a lot of them come from basically inner cities/poor neighborhoods and a fair number of them have no business even getting accepted into college if it wasn't for their high ability athletic skills . Yeah I get that but its just so baffling to me.

Oh well his choice his problem not mine.

On a side note , don't these NFL players when they 1st enter the league get schooled & advice on how to act or some shit. I guess Clark was asleep during that seminar or perhaps he was getting solid advice from Chris Carter. smh
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:11 AM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
guess I'll just never understand these pro athletes that are literally making millions of dollars a season and they pull this stupid idiotic bullshit. Why in the flying **** would you do shit like that?? Why would you put yourself in ANY type of situation like this and risk your career, hell your LIFE .
I get that a lot of them come from basically inner cities/poor neighborhoods and a fair number of them have no business even getting accepted into college if it wasn't for their high ability athletic skills . Yeah I get that but its just so baffling to me.

Oh well his choice his problem not mine.

On a side note , don't these NFL players when they 1st enter the league get schooled & advice on how to act or some shit. I guess Clark was asleep during that seminar or perhaps he was getting solid advice from Chris Carter. smh
Why do you care how an athlete with no criminal record chooses what weapon to carry in order to protect himself with?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:43 AM 07-15-2021
This was the standard issue IDF foot soldier uzi

Something like this is probably what Frank had just guessing.
And they fire 9mm pistol rounds, very much like Jackson Pollock painted in straight lines. End of the day. Has he been convicted of a previous felony? If not, he can have a gun.

Was his intent self defense, or a school shooting? We may never know. But we can’t judge intent without clear indication.

California has “strict gun laws” but they are also not supported by the 2nd amendment, therefore, unless there was a convicted felon in the car, clear intentions, and if frank didn’t have money, this isn’t likely to go far.

But those variables still are not clear.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:52 AM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So it's in the hands of Goodell if he gets to play or not, and it would appear we are not receiving any cap relief in '21 from his bad decisions.
Victimless crime, the NFL isn't going to do anything nor should they at this point.

I would love to se KC get out of his contract this year but it aint happening. He gone after this season though.
[Reply]
-King- 07:41 AM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Why do you care how an athlete with no criminal record chooses what weapon to carry in order to protect himself with?
Uh....
[Reply]
wazu 08:10 AM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Mainly care since he has a big contract with the Chiefs that we’ll be stuck with this year if Goodell pulls his usual bullshit.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:16 AM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I don't know. Someone carrying that dangerous of an assault rifle is probably in some bad shit. Either about to commit a violent crime or just got done commiting a violent crime. This is pretty huge.
Is this guy serious? :-)
[Reply]
R Clark 09:38 AM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Is this guy serious? :-)
Yes , but as you can tell he’s ate up
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:42 AM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Mainly care since he has a big contract with the Chiefs that we’ll be stuck with this year if Goodell pulls his usual bullshit.

If Goodell suspends him, Clark’s guarantee is voided and they can cut him for. Major cap relief.

If Goodell places him on the commissioner’s exemption list, he doesn’t count against the cap this year.

Either way, if KC is not “stuck” with him based on Goodell. At least if I understand correctly.
[Reply]
wazu 09:55 AM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
If Goodell suspends him, Clark’s guarantee is voided and they can cut him for. Major cap relief.

If Goodell places him on the commissioner’s exemption list, he doesn’t count against the cap this year.

Either way, if KC is not “stuck” with him based on Goodell. At least if I understand correctly.
Are you sure about that second sentence? I know he still gets paid if on the exempt list.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:43 AM 07-15-2021
Also don't know what you fired but the barrel rise was so bad on those things they finally put a wood stock on them so they tuck into the shoulder. Later they put a folding steel brace that was extendable. It was a close range weapon for personal protection and close in fighting. Uziel Gal made many variations of the uzi in calibers heavier than the 9 mm parabellum that is popular with gangs.
I was going to say the same thing. An Uzi that didn't jump the second it was shot? Never seen one in my life. They're awful.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:47 AM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Are you sure about that second sentence? I know he still gets paid if on the exempt list.
Perhaps we'll still pay him his base salary but all his prorated bonus is forfeit?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:50 AM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I was going to say the same thing. An Uzi that didn't jump the second it was shot? Never seen one in my life. They're awful.
This is ChiefsPlanet, bruh. We all have forearms and shoulders the size of 1974 Schwarzenegger here. An Uzi doesn't stand a chance of jumping against power like that.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 43
« First < 303637383940 414243 >
Up