Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Hammock Parties 03:40 PM 06-21-2021
Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Originally Posted by :
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...

[Reply]
-King- 11:43 AM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
I know. Just so ridiculous...:-)
When I read it, I couldn't post anything because I was taken back by how stupid of a statement it was / is. So, your post acts like a buffer, so I can safely post now and be shielded from the dumbassary of his post.
I can tell a lot of you don't know how dangerous Uzi's are. I've watched a lot of movies and they shoot like 100 bullets per second!!
[Reply]
staylor26 11:45 AM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
:-)
I’m convinced he was just trolling, but the problem is when you have a lot of bad real takes, it’s hard to tell.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:47 AM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I can tell a lot of you don't know how dangerous Uzi's are. I've watched a lot of movies and they shoot like 100 bullets per second!!
Ok he’s definitely trolling.
[Reply]
TEX 11:49 AM 07-14-2021
Well hell, I stand corrected then.
[Reply]
-King- 11:53 AM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m convinced he was just trolling, but the problem is when you have a lot of bad real takes, it’s hard to tell.
Frank Clark probably had the Uzi out of the bag because of the humidity there... And he was expecting the cops to avoid his side drive away from him.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:31 PM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ok he’s definitely trolling.
I've been amazed how many people have failed to realize this and that's hard to do around here.
[Reply]
loochy 12:35 PM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I've been amazed how many people have failed to realize this and that's hard to do around here.
Cmon man, there are LOTS of people around that really think like that. It's not at all far fetched to believe him.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:01 PM 07-14-2021
trolling but still……when I was in Israel a buddy of mine let me shoot his Uzi on a trip to the Red Sea and desert. That was 35 years ago. I can see why they are still using them. The bullets come out fast but there is no kickback. It was easy to keep the gun on target despite the number of bullets coming out.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:02 PM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I'm not sure which one this is for, I would guess the 2nd offense
It's the first one, I believe. The latest one is scheduled for like October.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:37 PM 07-14-2021
And even when you don’t see any sign of a clip, sometimes you can fire tens of thousands of rounds without running out!
[Reply]
Bowser 04:49 PM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
And even when you don’t see any sign of a clip, sometimes you can fire tens of thousands of rounds without running out!

[Reply]
srvy 05:08 PM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
trolling but still……when I was in Israel a buddy of mine let me shoot his Uzi on a trip to the Red Sea and desert. That was 35 years ago. I can see why they are still using them. The bullets come out fast but there is no kickback. It was easy to keep the gun on target despite the number of bullets coming out.
The IDF phased it out in the 80's and adopted the M-16. What they use now Ive no Idea.

Why they used it in the first place was it could be made using cheap stamped steel. It did work in harsh dirt and sandy environments but it lacked range and accuracy.

Also don't know what you fired but the barrel rise was so bad on those things they finally put a wood stock on them so they tuck into the shoulder. Later they put a folding steel brace that was extendable. It was a close range weapon for personal protection and close in fighting. Uziel Gal made many variations of the uzi in calibers heavier than the 9 mm parabellum that is popular with gangs.
[Reply]
srvy 05:26 PM 07-14-2021
This was the standard issue IDF foot soldier uzi

Something like this is probably what Frank had just guessing.

[Reply]
Bronco_buster2 05:39 PM 07-14-2021
Uzi is my favorite close combat gun in PUBG. So yeah it’s crazy.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:34 PM 07-14-2021
Clark's arraignment for the March charge continued until October 14.

No charges filed yet stemming from the June incident.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/local_new...lock_id=994530
[Reply]
Page 39 of 43
« First < 293536373839 40414243 >
Up