Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:43 PM 09-14-2016

[Reply]
TEX 01:44 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
I'm just glad our draft picks are on the team and contributing.
Your first rounder is contributing about as much as ours...:-)
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 01:44 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
HGHgate

SalaryCapGate

Etc..
Serious question for you NWO...

Lets say Manning did take HGH, what competitive advantage did it give him that year? Keep in mind that he didn't play a single snap the year in question due to multiple neck surgeries.

Is it ok for players to take any type of medicine to recover from any type of illnesses, cause if it speeds up their recovery that could be considered having a competitive advantage, right?

And my question should be taken generally, not specific to Manning or any other person.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:47 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:

Lets say Manning did take HGH, what competitive advantage did it give him that year? Keep in mind that he didn't play a single snap the year in question due to multiple neck surgeries.

Is it ok for players to take any type of medicine to recover from any type of illnesses, cause if it speeds up their recovery that could be considered having a competitive advantage, right?

And my question should be taken generally, not specific to Manning or any other person.
Not if it's a performance enhancing banned substance.

*Edit
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:48 PM 09-14-2016

Once again when losing....
[Reply]
vailpass 01:50 PM 09-14-2016

Those of us that have been watching pro football for more than 10 years do not feel the need to seek a safe space when defenders show aggression.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:50 PM 09-14-2016

You saw what happened when the NFL started testing for HGH...Manning's arm started falling off a month later. He went from throwing 50 TDs to almost nothing in a less than a year.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:53 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Those of us that have been watching pro football for more than 10 years do not feel the need to seek a safe space when defenders show aggression.
You are pathetic...truly. You picked the right team to follow....
[Reply]
New World Order 01:55 PM 09-14-2016

Now I would love it if steroids were not banned in baseball again...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:58 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
I'm just glad our draft picks are on the team and contributing.
Oh. You got me there. Our 3rd round pick didn't work out. Fortunately for us, We have had pretty good luck with our draft. Jones, White, Ehinger, Nicolas, Hill and Murray are all contributing. That's 6 roookies contributing in week one on a strong roster. Do the Donks have 6 rookies contributing?
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 02:00 PM 09-14-2016
Not if it's a performance enhancing banned substance.

*Edit
Tordoral? Its performance enhancing, can't argue with that. Not on the NFL banned list...weird. Guess the league (and everyone else) is picking and choosing. The whole argument is a joke imo...
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 02:01 PM 09-14-2016
Now I would love it if steroids were not banned in baseball again...
Agreed. The whole thing across sports is dumb. Nanny state.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:02 PM 09-14-2016
This is what I'm talking about. What a scumbag fanbase that would defend such thuggish behavior. It's a cheaters mentality that the Donks have perpetuated for so long, that their fanbase thinks that it's how the game is played. SMH. Dungver fans are an embarrassment.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:04 PM 09-14-2016
I'm the homer though, right? :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:05 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
If that's what you think then you are as big of a scumbag as they are? I bet you cheat on your wife too. Then justify it by saying the bitch needs to put out more.
She puts out a lot . Just not at home.
[Reply]
Page 542 of 4880
« First < 42442492532538539540541542 54354454554655259264210421542 > Last »
Up