ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1881 of 1928
« First < 881138117811831187118771878187918801881 18821883188418851891 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 09:51 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Again, internal emails show the CDC never investigated this.

You were wrong, take the L.

BTW, an investigation that could not find a cause of death but concluded it couldn't be the "vaccine?!

Laughable.
No, those emails showed that they WERE aware of the incident and were fine with the county taking the lead. Then, this happened:

MIFSM met with infections disease research scientists from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, who received all data and information that had been gathered.

In the end, the CDC and local investigators concluded that there was no evidence of a causal relationship between vaccine administration and Clynick's death. An exact cause of his death was never determined.


You don't get to ignore that, liar.
[Reply]
Donger 09:54 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So desperate and scared.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Be a ****ing man and face the music.
I'm not scared of anything related to the vaccines Nor am I desperate. You are, of course, because you want the vaccines to cause mass damage. And maybe they will, in time. That's where pretty much every conspiracy theory ends up...

"One day, the truth will be revealed!! You'll see!"

That's where you are now, just FYI.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:03 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, those emails showed that they WERE aware of the incident and were fine with the county taking the lead. Then, this happened:

MIFSM met with infections disease research scientists from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, who received all data and information that had been gathered.

In the end, the CDC and local investigators concluded that there was no evidence of a causal relationship between vaccine administration and Clynick's death. An exact cause of his death was never determined.


You don't get to ignore that, liar.
No evidence it was caused by vaccine when his enlarged heart perfectly matches the AE of concern for his sex and age.

But no cause of death!

As I said, you are the perfect Chinese peasant because you have no critical thinking skills combined with your need to grovel to authority.
[Reply]
Donger 10:06 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
No evidence it was caused by vaccine when his enlarged heart perfectly matches the AE of concern for his sex and age.

But no cause of death!

As I said, you are the perfect Chinese peasant because you have no critical thinking skills combined with your need to grovel to authority.
You don't know that his heart was enlarged. But why let pesky facts get in the way, right?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:11 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
The aunt determined the cause of death, eh? :-)

And:

On June 20, Clynick’s aunt, Tami Burages, posted a tweet with a photo of her nephew’s vaccination card and this statement (she has since removed the tweet):

“A week ago today my brother’s 13-year-old son had his 2nd covid shot. Less than 3 days later he died. The initial autopsy results (done Friday) were that his heart was enlarged and there was some fluid surrounding it. He had no known health problems. Was on no medications.”


"They" probably got to her, right!?
Yep. That's it. His aunt did the initial autopsy. You nailed it! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Donger 10:14 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Yep. That's it. His aunt did the initial autopsy. You nailed it! :-) :-)
It's okay. You won't believe any claims or statements which don't confirm your bias. That's very common.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:20 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
It's okay. You won't believe any claims or statements which don't confirm your bias. That's very common.
I tend to believe people who don't have much to gain and often have much to lose.

You believe the other guys. It's okay. It's common to fall for the propaganda. As dumb and obvious as it often is. Mass formation psychosis is a bitch.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:20 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
You don't know that his heart was enlarged. But why let pesky facts get in the way, right?
It was widely reported in the media.


But enlarged heart can't be the experimental "vaccine", right?

Because that would be politically inconvenient, as the trail of emails from the CDC shows they were quite concerned about this story.


Many unknowns in teen's death
The family was told that preliminary autopsy findings suggest Jacob's heart was enlarged when he died and there was fluid around his heart, Burages said.

The Michigan Institute of Forensic Science and Medicine, which is the contracted medical examiner for Saginaw County, would not confirm those preliminary findings to the Free Press.

"We can verify that we are managing the investigation, and that's the extent of what I can share," said Randy Pfau, director of operations for the institute. The institute's doctors are communicating with the CDC on this case, he said.

"It's still an ongoing investigation," he said, which could take three to five months to complete. "I know the doctors are working on this case as a priority."

No cause of death was listed on Jacob's death certificate, said Becky Naessens, funeral director for Deisler Funeral Home, because there isn't one yet.

"Depending on the county and what labs ... medical examiners use, it could be weeks or it could be months, quite honestly," she said, before more information is known.

Jacob's funeral was June 26 – just three days after a CDC advisory committee acknowledged "a likely association" between the Pfizer and Moderna coronavirus vaccines and a risk of heart problems in adolescents and young adults.

https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-investiga...154136474.html

Jennifer Layden, a CDC official

Layden said an autopsy was performed but the results and final report were still pending, noting “the pathologist indicated there appeared to be bilateral ventricular enlargement and histology consistent with myocarditis,” but the findings were just “preliminary.”
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...fizer-vaccine/

So internal emails from CDC shows they knew his heart was enlarged but you don't believe that either, is that right?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:29 AM 06-28-2022

[Reply]
Donger 10:43 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I tend to believe people who don't have much to gain and often have much to lose.

You believe the other guys. It's okay. It's common to fall for the propaganda. As dumb and obvious as it often is. Mass formation psychosis is a bitch.
Tend to? :-)

So, do you believe the CDC when they say that they have confirmed nine causal vaccine deaths so far?
[Reply]
Donger 10:44 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
It was widely reported in the media.


But enlarged heart can't be the experimental "vaccine", right?

Because that would be politically inconvenient, as the trail of emails from the CDC shows they were quite concerned about this story.


Many unknowns in teen's death
The family was told that preliminary autopsy findings suggest Jacob's heart was enlarged when he died and there was fluid around his heart, Burages said.

The Michigan Institute of Forensic Science and Medicine, which is the contracted medical examiner for Saginaw County, would not confirm those preliminary findings to the Free Press.

"We can verify that we are managing the investigation, and that's the extent of what I can share," said Randy Pfau, director of operations for the institute. The institute's doctors are communicating with the CDC on this case, he said.

"It's still an ongoing investigation," he said, which could take three to five months to complete. "I know the doctors are working on this case as a priority."

No cause of death was listed on Jacob's death certificate, said Becky Naessens, funeral director for Deisler Funeral Home, because there isn't one yet.

"Depending on the county and what labs ... medical examiners use, it could be weeks or it could be months, quite honestly," she said, before more information is known.

Jacob's funeral was June 26 – just three days after a CDC advisory committee acknowledged "a likely association" between the Pfizer and Moderna coronavirus vaccines and a risk of heart problems in adolescents and young adults.

https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-investiga...154136474.html

Jennifer Layden, a CDC official

Layden said an autopsy was performed but the results and final report were still pending, noting “the pathologist indicated there appeared to be bilateral ventricular enlargement and histology consistent with myocarditis,” but the findings were just “preliminary.”
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...fizer-vaccine/

So internal emails from CDC shows they knew his heart was enlarged but you don't believe that either, is that right?
Do you know what "appeared" and "preliminary" mean?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:50 AM 06-28-2022

[Reply]
True North 11:24 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
It's okay. You won't believe any claims or statements which don't confirm your bias. That's very common.
Pot meet kettle. It's amazing the level of handwaiving you'll do to justify this sham.

The fact you won't get another shot is the most telling sign that you've lost this debate. Actions speech much more loudly than semantics and circular arguments.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Donger 11:31 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by True North:
Pot meet kettle. It's amazing the level of handwaiving you'll do to justify this sham.

The fact you won't get another shot is the most telling sign that you've lost this debate. Actions speech much more loudly than semantics and circular arguments.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
Not accurate at all. For example, I don't want believe and don't like that the CDC has confirmed nine causal deaths from the vaccines. But I accept that it has happened despite that.

I haven't lost anything. Again, I accept the fact that the new variants are considerably less virulent than the previous variants. I accept that the vaccines have considerably lower efficacy against Omicron than previous variants, even though I don't like that fact.

If ROTC and others don't like what they are hearing, it is immediately dismissed. Why? Because it doesn't confirm their bias.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:38 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
Tend to? :-)

So, do you believe the CDC when they say that they have confirmed nine causal vaccine deaths so far?
I believe that those deaths were caused by the vaccine, sure. Am I supposed to believe that they've done a zillion extensive investigations and only found 9?
[Reply]
Page 1881 of 1928
« First < 881138117811831187118771878187918801881 18821883188418851891 > Last »
Up