ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1879 of 1924
« First < 879137917791829186918751876187718781879 18801881188218831889 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 08:12 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Not dangerous at all?

These people (and probably a lot more) would disagree with that claim:
Maddie de Garay
Julian Scholefield
Ross Wightman

Did you know that there is a list of countries (including, I think, Canada, Denmark, Germany, France, Ireland, Norway, Italy, Spain and Sweden) that have stopped administering AstraZeneca due to risk of blood clots?

Maybe it is not proven to your satisfaction, but there is reasonable evidence that the covid vaccine can be dangerous.
I worded that badly. I meant that there's no reasonable evidence at all that all the crazy crap that ROTC thinks is happening is.

I'm well-aware that there have been proven, causal deaths and injuries because of the COVID-19 vaccines. Thankfully, there are extremely rare. We even paused administering the J&J vaccine for a time because of safety concerns.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:16 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
My coworkers perfectly healthy husband drop dead 2 weeks after getting boosted while they're on family vacation.
Probably just SADS, or it got too hot and blood clots formed.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:42 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
I never said that COVID-19 was killing everyone, even before the vaccines. The IFR and CFR were discussed in great detail.

No, nothing that you nuts have said would unfold has. And you wouldn't know truth or facts if they smacked you in the head.
Haha….saying it doesn’t make it so, clown.

I could compile a long list of happenings about which we’ve been spot on. See, when you’re not brainwashed by the propaganda, it’s actually very easy to see the trends and predict what will happen. Corrupt corporations and compromised gov’t officials aren’t hard to fathom. Meanwhile, the MSM worshippers are left throwing up their hands constantly, screaming “why are they doing this—it doesn’t make sense!”
[Reply]
Donger 08:45 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Haha….saying it doesn’t make it so, clown.

I could compile a long list of happenings about which we’ve been spot on. See, when you’re not brainwashed by the propaganda, it’s actually very easy to see the trends and predict what will happen. Corrupt corporations and compromised gov’t officials aren’t hard to fathom. Meanwhile, the MSM worshippers are left throwing up their hands constantly, screaming “why are they doing this—it doesn’t make sense!”
Cool. Name one or as many as you like.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:47 AM 06-28-2022
The cause of his death is undetermined. Can't you read?

No, my smile is for proving you wrong yet again.
So how can they confidently rule out the vaccine without knowing the cause? Particularly when it was a healthy 13-year-old who had rec'd the vax two days before.

As usual, you swallowed yet another line of BS without hesitation. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 08:51 AM 06-28-2022
So how can they confidently rule out the vaccine without knowing the cause? Particularly when it was a healthy 13-year-old who had rec'd the vax two days before.
I would imagine that they looked at all the known AEs and determined that he didn't suffer any of them.

As usual, you swallowed yet another line of BS without hesitation. :-)
Really? :-) See above.

Meanwhile, speaking of that, how's the GRAPHENE OXIDE working out for you?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:51 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Climate change strikes again!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:57 AM 06-28-2022
I would imagine that they looked at all the known AEs and determined that he didn't suffer any of them.

LOL. There are known AEs that affect every system and process within the body. Nice try.

What do you mean how's it working out for me? How's it working out for you is the question.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:09 AM 06-28-2022
The cause of his death is undetermined. Can't you read?

No, my smile is for proving you wrong yet again.
EXTENSIVE investigation and no cause of death?

But they don't know what enlarged his heart and killed him but it was DEFINITELY not the "vaccine", is that right?

Dude, you're the perfect China Man!

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 09:10 AM 06-28-2022
EXTENSIVE investigation and no cause of death?

But they don't know what enlarged his heart and killed him but it was DEFINITELY not the "vaccine", is that right?

Dude, you're the perfect China Man!

Why do you say that he had an enlarged heart?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:10 AM 06-28-2022

Yes, you would imagine.

How about producing this extensive investigation, where is it?

Can you provide us with a summary?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:12 AM 06-28-2022
Why do you say that he had an enlarged heart?
Because he did dumbass, this was reported by the press before this supposed "extensive" investigation.

You say enlarged heart is not associated with the covid "vaccines", is that right?
[Reply]
Donger 09:13 AM 06-28-2022
LOL. There are known AEs that affect every system and process within the body. Nice try.

What do you mean how's it working out for me? How's it working out for you is the question.
No, there aren't. You are conflating every POSSIBLE AE they kept an eye on during the trials (and still are) with KNOWN AEs. But nice try indeed.

You have claimed that the vaccines contain graphene oxide. Just one of the stupid things you have claimed. It's working out fine for me. You? Not so much. Perhaps you could show people playing with iron sand as proof again?

[Reply]
Donger 09:15 AM 06-28-2022
Yes, you would imagine.

How about producing this extensive investigation, where is it?

Can you provide us with a summary?
I haven't seen it yet. The summary is that he did not die as a result of the vaccines.

But I see we've moved on from TEH CDCZ DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK INTO IT!! to FAKE INVESTIGATION.

Right on cue.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:16 AM 06-28-2022
No, there aren't. You are conflating every POSSIBLE AE they kept an eye on during the trials (and still are) with KNOWN AEs. But nice try indeed.

You have claimed that the vaccines contain graphene oxide. Just one of the stupid things you have claimed. It's working out fine for me. You? Not so much. Perhaps you could show people playing with iron sand as proof again?

Dude, wipe all that brown shit off your face from shoving your head up Fauci's butt.
[Reply]
Page 1879 of 1924
« First < 879137917791829186918751876187718781879 18801881188218831889 > Last »
Up