ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1510 of 1925
« First < 510101014101460150015061507150815091510 1511151215131514152015601610 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:42 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Hi, I'm Donger. Former Republican (hope to become one again soon) and still a conservative.

Meanwhile, you get all excited over "strongman" Putin...

:-)
^^Hoax conservative... Oh, and no thanks, stick with the Dems, this ride is full... Lord knows we don't need you people messing up the party again...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:44 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
同志辛苦了! XI应该给你加薪!
:-) :-)

Way to go Senior Chief...
[Reply]
Viet Dong 07:16 PM 12-27-2021
The Ministry of Public Health of Tucumán, Argentina released a report that a three-year-old girl died last December 16 and the justice system has intervened and will investigate the cause of her death.

“On Thursday, December 16, 2021, at 12:00 hours, a 3-year-old patient, in cardiorespiratory arrest, enters the Emergency Service of the Hospital of the Child Jesus. Advanced resuscitation maneuvers are carried out and, when [she] does not respond, [her] death is declared,” the Tucumán Ministry of Health said in a statement.

The 3-year-old child, Ámbar Suárez, received one dose of the Sinopharm, China’s COVID-19 vaccine. The police and justice system will investigate the cause of her death and an autopsy will be performed.

“Considering the history of Covid vaccination, contact is initiated with relatives to gather the relevant information, evaluate other backgrounds, and proceed with the investigation of this unfortunate episode,” the official statement concluded.

Meanwhile, Miriam Suárez, the mother of the child claimed that the vaccine killed her daughter.

The COVID World reported:

Miriam Suárez said her daughter Ámbar was vaccinated last week on December 15th and passed away a day later from sudden cardiac arrest.

The 3-year-old had received the jab because otherwise she would not have been allowed to go to kindergarten due to a vaccine mandate.

Miriam told Argentine media that her 3-year-old had no symptoms immediately after the jab, but while playing with the neighbor’s kids the next morning, Ámbar fainted and was taken to the Children’s Hospital of Tucumán where she died from cardiac arrest.

The heartbroken mother said:

“I’m sure my daughter was killed by the vaccine. She was a healthy girl, full of life, without any health issues.”

Every government leader, every business leader, everyone that signed off on mandated vaccines - you did so knowing you were signing up to maim and kill people. Maybe they would have taken the vaccines voluntarily, maybe not. Maybe you're helping save others, maybe not. Regardless, your support of the vaccines and mandates is causing pain and death.

Is it worth it? For a few weeks of marginal protection?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 07:19 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
And dead set against government requiring it.

A business should make that call if they want to, no one has to do business there.

I dont give a rats ass if some store requires it. I can shop elsewhere. And have. And will.
Would you be ok with businesses banning blacks?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:26 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Would you be ok with businesses banning blacks?
No.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:06 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Businesses were doing it at the behest of, and in concert with, government. You knew that then, and you know that now.

You were, and continue to be, part of the problem.
He was for vaccine mandates early on as I recall too. At one point he used school vaccine mandates for children as equivalent. These are govt mandated. Same with his buddy F150. Then later he was for vax mandates just for international travel but not domestic. At first for domestic because in his words, they have been used for travel before, which to my knowledge was not true.

Even worse, he celebrated with gusto when news came out about vaccinating children.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:30 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
He was for vaccine mandates early on as I recall too. At one point he used school vaccine mandates for children as equivalent. These are govt mandated. Same with his buddy F150. Then later he was for vax mandates just for international travel but not domestic. At first for domestic because in his words, they have been used for travel before, which to my knowledge was not true.

Even worse, he celebrated with gusto when news came out about vaccinating children.
international travel regs are a function of the countries we go to.

We dont set their standards.

domestic is our call

/
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:58 PM 12-27-2021
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8wmv1Fj/
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:07 PM 12-27-2021

domestic is our call

/
Yes, because the majority of the US workforce needs to travel abroad to carry out their jobs on a regular basis.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:15 PM 12-27-2021

domestic is our call
/
Thinking specifically of Cozumel, this is why Mexico is laughing all the way to the bank... I'll be headed there for the 3rd time in 5 months in early 2022. Why? Because Mexico doesn't play the silly Hoax Pandemic game.

Awesome diving, vibrant reef, awesome people...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:37 PM 12-27-2021

domestic is our call

/
That's not what you were saying though. You were suggesting for international travel period as in being required of US citizens if they were to travel internationally. As well as for foreigners entering here. You did not recommend foreign countries on their own set their own standards—you were demanding an international vaccine mandate.

I've been to the same countries as you have and never had to show proof of vaccination or been subject to a vaccine mandate to enter—not even for Africa. Africa, 5 were recommended ( beyond the childhood vaccines) but not mandated and these were recommended to me in the US before going—not by Africa, which I received because they scared the daylights out of me.

I also know someone who has never had any vaccinations at all, that travels to Europe and other places abroad with NO problems entering those countries.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:49 PM 12-27-2021
Your information is incorrect HCF, and I told you that before, but like Donger you keep hanging your hat on that.

Here's a list of the vaccine requirements for countries. You travel to Europe and those countries do not have vaccine requirements and this is not in the context of Covid. Nor does Canada, Bermuda, the Caribbean islands, New Zealnd, Japan or Israel except Australia but not known what they are here. You go to Australia?

Certain 3rd world countries require a Vaccination Certificate for Yellow Fever IF arriving from an infected area with 5 Days.

Only one was Neo-Fascist Ukraine, only no one knows what they are. You travel there?

https://www.traveldocs.com/travel-se...n-requirements
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:15 PM 12-27-2021

Let’s go back in time to 3/29/21

“No we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person… The virus does not infect them…It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to get more people.” pic.twitter.com/kwsDIPYl2E

— Aaron Ginn (@aginnt) December 26, 2021

[Reply]
2112 04:20 AM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
DR Rachel Madcow PHD, a brilliant anchor with a doctorate in philosophy. Philosophy?

:-)
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 07:02 AM 12-28-2021
https://youtu.be/_NELRAz2Xqo
[Reply]
Page 1510 of 1925
« First < 510101014101460150015061507150815091510 1511151215131514152015601610 > Last »
Up