ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1110 of 1923
« First < 11061010101060110011061107110811091110 11111112111311141120116012101610 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
banyon 10:54 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Terrible propaganda and it references a less than 500 person CDC "study" which was called manipulation and cherry picking by Marty Makary of Johns Hopkins.


Natural immunity fades more quickly than vaccine immunity
Natural immunity can decay within about 90 days. Immunity from COVID-19 vaccines has been shown to last longer. Both Pfizer and Moderna reported strong vaccine protection for at least six months.

Anyone who believe shit like is an idiot.
I'll let the doctors at the University of Nebraska Medical center know they have joined the Chinese party. Meanwhile your critique and reading of that piece were about 5th grade level. "This one guy critiqued that study". Guess what, "This one other guy critiqued your Israeli study". That's pretty much a fallacious appeal to authority. The point is whether the critique had merit. What was it?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:55 AM 09-23-2021
Had COVID? You’ll probably make antibodies for a lifetime
People who recover from mild COVID-19 have bone-marrow cells that can churn out antibodies for decades, although viral variants could dampen some of the protection they offer.

Many people who have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 will probably make antibodies against the virus for most of their lives. So suggest researchers who have identified long-lived antibody-producing cells in the bone marrow of people who have recovered from COVID-191.

The study provides evidence that immunity triggered by SARS-CoV-2 infection will be extraordinarily long-lasting. Adding to the good news, “the implications are that vaccines will have the same durable effect”, says Menno van Zelm, an immunologist at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.

Antibodies — proteins that can recognize and help to inactivate viral particles — are a key immune defence. After a new infection, short-lived cells called plasmablasts are an early source of antibodies.

But these cells recede soon after a virus is cleared from the body, and other, longer-lasting cells make antibodies: memory B cells patrol the blood for reinfection, while bone marrow plasma cells (BMPCs) hide away in bones, trickling out antibodies for decades.

“A plasma cell is our life history, in terms of the pathogens we’ve been exposed to,” says Ali Ellebedy, a B-cell immunologist at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, who led the study, published in Nature on 24 May.

Has COVID peaked? Maybe, but it’s too soon to be sure

Researchers presumed that SARS-CoV-2 infection would trigger the development of BMPCs — nearly all viral infections do — but there have been signs that severe COVID-19 might disrupt the cells’ formation2. Some early COVID-19 immunity studies also stoked worries, when they found that antibody levels plunged not long after recovery3.

Ellebedy’s team tracked antibody production in 77 people who had recovered from mostly mild cases of COVID-19. As expected, SARS-CoV-2 antibodies plummeted in the four months after infection. But this decline slowed, and up to 11 months after infection, the researchers could still detect antibodies that recognized the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

To identify the source of the antibodies, Ellebedy’s team collected memory B cells and bone marrow from a subset of participants. Seven months after developing symptoms, most of these participants still had memory B cells that recognized SARS-CoV-2. In 15 of the 18 bone-marrow samples, the scientists found ultra-low but detectable populations of BMPCs whose formation had been triggered by the individuals’ coronavirus infections 7–8 months before. Levels of these cells were stable in all five people who gave another bone-marrow sample several months later.

“This is a very important observation,” given claims of dwindling SARS-CoV-2 antibodies, says Rafi Ahmed, an immunologist at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, whose team co-discovered the cells in the late 1990s. What’s not clear is what antibody levels will look like in the long term and whether they offer any protection, Ahmed adds. “We’re early in the game. We’re not looking at five years, ten years after infection.”

Ellebedy’s team has observed early signs that Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine should trigger the production of the same cells4. But the persistence of antibody production, whether elicited by vaccination or by infection, does not ensure long-lasting immunity to COVID-19. The ability of some emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants to blunt the protective effects of antibodies means that additional immunizations may be needed to restore levels, says Ellebedy. “My presumption is, we will need a booster.”

doi: https://doi.org/10.1038/d41586-021-01442-9

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01442-9
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:56 AM 09-23-2021
Why do you think France has been having massive protests for almost 3 months?

They know exactly what this is...and how it will be used.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:57 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
I'll let the doctors at the University of Nebraska Medical center know they have joined the Chinese party.
The doctors who are engaged in vaccine propaganda?

:-)

And who reference a study of less than 500 people that was panned by Johns Hopkins professor as cherry-picking and data manipulation?

Of course you would.

:-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:58 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
I'll let the doctors at the University of Nebraska Medical center know they have joined the Chinese party. Meanwhile your critique and reading of that piece were about 5th grade level. "This one guy critiqued that study". Guess what, "This one other guy critiqued your Israeli study". That's pretty much a fallacious appeal to authority. The point is whether the critique had merit. What was it?
The 90 day thing was long ago debunked. Not sure why anyone is still pushing that time frame. Every study I've seen on long term immunity shows around 85% of people develop long term immunity.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:59 AM 09-23-2021
I wonder how the human species even arrived here...


Apparently when we encounter a virus according to the new Pharma Bros our body does not know how to fight it again....


Wait, that's the vaccines!


$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:01 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I wonder how the human species even arrived here...


Apparently when we encounter a virus according to the new Pharma Bros our body does not know how to fight it again....


Wait, that's the vaccines!


$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Nothing more than the tribal leaders holding people hostage and needing fealty before they do the rain dance.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:03 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Lets paint the picture on how social credit score will work....you are already seeing it in play in Australia.

It started with a vaccine mandates but is now linked to their bank account and online communications. If they defy government orders or say "unapproved" things...the can simply deduct fines from your account. No court date..nothing.

As this progresses, the government can commit what ever crimes against its citizens it wants and if you even think of protesting...they'll just take your money. It'll be ultimately linked to your ability to get employment and travel within your own country.

In China, if you communicate with someone that has a low score...it drops your score. So if a family member is disobedient to the state...you either sever communication or risk retaliation.

So yes...you should "give a shit" about it....it has the potential to completely **** up your life....and you'll become an obedient slave.

They can make whatever demands they want in the future...they can force you into medical treatments against your will. They can ban religion....they can destroy families.

It's the whole reason behind it...complete control.
Jesus, it's grim.

I have a very pessimistic outlook on our future, as you do, because far too many people are still asleep. They need to trick us into inviting tyranny and so far it's worked like a charm. But there have been signs of resistance in recent days. There might still be hope.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:04 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Nothing more than the tribal leaders holding people hostage and needing fealty before they do the rain dance.
The standard model for Epidemiology is

SIR

Susceptible

Infected

Recovered


The new Pharma Bros believe that we should throw out hundreds of years of scientific knowledge and principles just so some rich people can make a few more $$$$.


I would like Banyon or Monticore to explain what they would like to replace the SIR model with...since they deny natural immunity.
[Reply]
banyon 11:05 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The doctors who are engaged in vaccine propaganda?

:-)

And who reference a study of less than 500 people that was panned by Johns Hopkins professor as cherry-picking and data manipulation?

Of course you would.

:-)
How did the study cherry pick and manipulate data?
[Reply]
banyon 11:08 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
The 90 day thing was long ago debunked. Not sure why anyone is still pushing that time frame. Every study I've seen on long term immunity shows around 85% of people develop long term immunity.
Those statements are not inconsistent.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:10 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
How did the study cherry pick and manipulate data?
If CDC really wanted to prove or demonstrate the superiority of vaccines over natural immunity ( an event that would be incredibly unlikely as it has never happened before with viral vaccines) they should have used the largest, most robust data set possible.

Why not use all US data? Why Kentucky? It looks like they were sifting through data looking for something...

And then another criticism of this CDC "study" were the dates used. They set strange beginning and end dates to arrive at their sell vaccines conclusion.

I don't think the goal was to convince actual scientists.

It was to muddy the waters for people like you. And it worked on you so I guess it served its purpose.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:12 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The standard model for Epidemiology is

SIR

Susceptible

Infected

Recovered


The new Pharma Bros believe that we should throw out hundreds of years of scientific knowledge and principles just so some rich people can make a few more $$$$.


I would like Banyon or Monticore to explain what they would like to replace the SIR model with...since they deny natural immunity.
Jesus you are a child, when did I ever say I didn't believe in natural immunity?
[Reply]
banyon 11:12 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
If CDC really wanted to prove or demonstrate the superiority of vaccines over natural immunity ( an event that would be incredibly unlikely as it has never happened before with viral vaccines) they should have used the largest, most robust data set possible.

Why not use all US data? Why Kentucky? It looks like they were sifting through data looking for something...

And then another criticism of this CDC "study" were the dates used. They set strange beginning and end dates to arrive at their sell vaccines conclusion.

I don't think the goal was to convince actual scientists.

It was to muddy the waters for people like you. And it worked on you so I guess it served its purpose.
So your criticism of the study is "It was in Kentucky and I don't like the dates."? You've really put a lot of thought into that haven't you?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:14 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Jesus you are a child, when did I ever say I didn't believe in natural immunity?
Ok, great, good to know.


Then why are Biden, Fauci, and Walensky denying natural immunity?

What's the point of that?
[Reply]
Page 1110 of 1923
« First < 11061010101060110011061107110811091110 11111112111311141120116012101610 > Last »
Up