ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1020 of 1923
« First < 20520920970101010161017101810191020 10211022102310241030107011201520 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 06:34 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So donger is now using gaslighting sources to defame the inventor of mRNA technology to dismiss his claims, when the man is extremely credible—far more than Faux-chi.

But we knews this of the man who still believes Sadam has WMD and there was an imminent mushroom cloud. He falls for the same old tricks by shysters over and over.
Quit stalking me.
[Reply]
Donger 06:40 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
If true, that's surprising that he'd accept the vaccine. Then again, a lot of people are ruefully taking their medicine for travel purposes. He probably knows of the best methods to mitigate side effects/risks.

It just seems really silly to dismiss everything that he says simply because he wasn't the sole inventor of the tech.

It would be like calling Patrick Mahomes a "liar" for claiming to be the leader of the team, then dismissing anything else that he says and laughing every time his name comes up.
It is surprising, isn't it. This is a person who claims that the vaccines that he invented (but didn't) is cytotoxic, so he's going to die from "his" invention like the rest of "us." Strange, eh?

The man clearly has issues. Multiple issues. A reasonable and rational person can see that.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 06:40 PM 09-14-2021
https://www.facebook.com/80221381134...8207967261135/
Go read those comments and tell me no one should be worried about the vaccine.
Look for the post of the screenshot from VigiAccess that shows how much the numbers presented dont match the millions of documented adverse reactions.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:58 PM 09-14-2021

[Reply]
Rolo0304 06:59 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Quit stalking me.
Oh no donger kitten, owned again. Meowl!
[Reply]
Eureka 07:01 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
https://www.facebook.com/80221381134...8207967261135/
Go read those comments and tell me no one should be worried about the vaccine.
Look for the post of the screenshot from VigiAccess that shows how much the numbers presented dont match the millions of documented adverse reactions.
I just made an appointment for my doctor to get a physical and a check up on my heart. Not long after my 2nd covid shot my heart started to slightly ache. I'm functional but something just feels off. I thought it would go away but it's been over 6 weeks. I've been jogging a few times and my heart rate seems in normal parameters. Dr Google says I might have an inflamed heart (Carditis) but I'll wait and see what my doc says.

Haven't had any issues with covid flu even though I've been working around people during the lockdowns. If I could go back I would not get the shot. I will not take a booster. My wife had no issues.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:05 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I just made an appointment for my doctor to get a physical and a check up on my heart. Not long after my 2nd covid shot my heart started to slightly ache. I'm functional but something just feels off. I thought it would go away but it's been over 6 weeks. I've been jogging a few times and my heart rate seems in normal parameters. Dr Google says I might have an inflamed heart (Carditis) but I'll wait and see what my doc says.

Haven't had any issues with covid flu even though I've been working around people during the lockdowns. If I could go back I would not get the shot. I will not take a booster. My wife had no issues.
Oh man! Good luck and prayers it not related. I'm glad to be in the group who chose not to get it. I hope all those who have dont have the issues it seems so many are having.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:36 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
It is surprising, isn't it. This is a person who claims that the vaccines that he invented (but didn't) is cytotoxic, so he's going to die from "his" invention like the rest of "us." Strange, eh?

The man clearly has issues. Multiple issues. A reasonable and rational person can see that.
All I’ve seen him say is that the government needs to be more transparent about the risks and that the risk outweighs the benefit for young people.

I guess that qualifies as “strange” and controversial in Bizarro World.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 07:46 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I just made an appointment for my doctor to get a physical and a check up on my heart. Not long after my 2nd covid shot my heart started to slightly ache. I'm functional but something just feels off. I thought it would go away but it's been over 6 weeks. I've been jogging a few times and my heart rate seems in normal parameters. Dr Google says I might have an inflamed heart (Carditis) but I'll wait and see what my doc says.

Haven't had any issues with covid flu even though I've been working around people during the lockdowns. If I could go back I would not get the shot. I will not take a booster. My wife had no issues.
same thing happened to my cousin. I would lay off the jogging or running for now. Best of luck.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:45 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
same thing happened to my cousin. I would lay off the jogging or running for now. Best of luck.
My brother-in-law suffered a heart attack while camping...
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:51 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Finland = 187 deaths/million pop

Norway = 151 deaths/million pop

Sweden = 1,441 deaths/million pop

What did Sweden do differently from their neighboring countries?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:52 PM 09-14-2021

If low risk unvaccinated people perform much better over time compared to low risk vaccinated people, those who pushed universal vaccination will be hunted down to the ends of the earth.

They know this, which partly explains the obsession with eliminating the control group.

— Michael Krieger (@LibertyBlitz) September 13, 2021


Destroy the evidence.

Well, it's never going to happen.

They might be able to institute Chinese medical bio-fascism in some Democratic states but they can't in the entire US.

We'll be here. And we will never take their experimental injections.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:55 PM 09-14-2021
Looks like Moderna remains very effective against delta! This is great news.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:16 PM 09-14-2021
Clown World.

JUST IN - In Israel, the most triple-vaccinated country in the world, daily new #COVID19 cases are at record heights again after a short downward trend (ToI)

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) September 14, 2021

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:46 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Clown World.

It’s almost like ADE is induced by boosters
[Reply]
Page 1020 of 1923
« First < 20520920970101010161017101810191020 10211022102310241030107011201520 > Last »
Up