ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1012 of 1923
« First < 12512912962100210081009101010111012 10131014101510161022106211121512 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:01 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Do you understand that a person who was part of the clinical trial who received the placebo and who later decided to get vaccinated has zero impact on the results of the phase 3 trial efficacy results and resultant EUA?

Also, for the safety aspect of the ongoing trial, the placebo group is irrelevant.
Did you not say that a control group is needed for FDA approval?
[Reply]
Donger 06:58 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Did you not say that a control group is needed for FDA approval?
I said that both of the following are true:

True or false: FDA approval for the vaccines is based on the outcome of clinical trials.

Also true or false: A control group is necessary to measure safety and efficacy of the vaccine.


Both are true. Are you suggesting that they are not? If so, based upon what?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:01 PM 09-13-2021
How can you have a outcome of trials without a control group *explosion brain sounds*
[Reply]
Donger 07:04 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
How can you have a outcome of trials without a control group *explosion brain sounds*
Again, the placebo group is irrelevant to safety. See, they didn't get the vaccine.

It's not difficult. The efficacy was determined from the results of the trial:

Primary efficacy analysis demonstrates BNT162b2 to be 95% effective against COVID-19 beginning 28 days after the first dose;170 confirmed cases of COVID-19 were evaluated, with 162 observed in the placebo group versus 8 in the vaccine group
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:37 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Why do we need to “protect the vaxxed”?


Is she saying the Vax doesn’t work?








Protect the vaccinated??? Isn’t that what the VACCINES are meant to do???? 🤦🏻*♀️

— iLeah (@Ileah_Marie) September 12, 2021

[Reply]
0372 08:13 PM 09-13-2021

NEW - Israeli Ministry of Health (right) recorded saying to the Minister of Interior (left) "there is no medical or epidemiological justification for the Covid passport, it is only intended to pressure the unvaccinated to vaccinate".pic.twitter.com/c3oAOpZdEE

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) September 13, 2021

[Reply]
0372 08:25 PM 09-13-2021
New nationwide U.S. "study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely."

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...eading/620062/

Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning
A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.

By David Zweig
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:39 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:
New nationwide U.S. "study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely."

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...eading/620062/

Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning
A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.

By David Zweig
really good article

Vaccines do help some people that would normally have a rough go at it.

But Over 58% of hospitalizations since Jan 21 have been mild / asymptomatic compared to 38% pre delta - meaning you can’t compare apples to apples. Many of the people in the hospital are there for other things.

Hyping that number and saying we are in worse shape is incorrect. Especially with children and younger folk.

Great news.
[Reply]
Stro39 11:21 PM 09-13-2021
Saw a mention of "Oxford epidemiologist" here, just note there was an "Oxford Doctor" or some such cited by the anti-vax community and he was actually from Oxford MS in the USA. Had a certificate from a community college or something like that, but he was always introduced as "Oxford trained Doctor" for the anti-vax videos he was in.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:10 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Stro39:
Saw a mention of "Oxford epidemiologist" here, just note there was an "Oxford Doctor" or some such cited by the anti-vax community and he was actually from Oxford MS in the USA. Had a certificate from a community college or something like that, but he was always introduced as "Oxford trained Doctor" for the anti-vax videos he was in.
Carl Heneghan you retard.

Oxford epidemiologist and head of the Center for Evidence Based Medicine.

I mentioned him because DingDonger didn't know to read the results of a RCT.


Oh look here. More vaccines in the garbage!

Where they belong.

Are you surprised that "Up to 800,000 doses of the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine are likely to have expired across the UK"?

Once people know what was hidden from them https://t.co/bYmDBbY3ws pic.twitter.com/2LW6V1iLSO

— sandeep chakraborty (@sanchak74) September 14, 2021

[Reply]
Stro39 06:40 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Carl Heneghan you retard.

Oxford epidemiologist and head of the Center for Evidence Based Medicine.

I mentioned him because DingDonger didn't know to read the results of a RCT.


Oh look here. More vaccines in the garbage!

Where they belong.

You've posted in the other thread something on the lines of "covid deaths.....prove it!" and I'm the retard? :-)

Thanks for the HU on who you were talking about though, obviously I was referring to someone else.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:51 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Stro39:
You've posted in the other thread something on the lines of "covid deaths.....prove it!" and I'm the retard? :-)

Thanks for the HU on who you were talking about though, obviously I was referring to someone else.
You are an idiot. It is quite obvious.

Hopefully you get a boot on your face in the quarantine camp soon.

:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:57 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
really good article

Vaccines do help some people that would normally have a rough go at it.

But Over 58% of hospitalizations since Jan 21 have been mild / asymptomatic compared to 38% pre delta - meaning you can’t compare apples to apples. Many of the people in the hospital are there for other things.

Hyping that number and saying we are in worse shape is incorrect. Especially with children and younger folk.

Great news.
We should be as concerned about case numbers as Trumpers/Covid deniers were last year. That is to say, not at all. We should be looking at total hospital system capacity, ICU numbers, and deaths.

With the correct perspective you can see that, for cases that are of any consequence at this point, it's a pandemic of the unvaccinated. You can't make people take care of themselves, but you can assess how big of a drain on the system the unvaccinated are in order to determine what restrictions need to exist.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:59 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
We should be as concerned about case numbers as Trumpers/Covid deniers were last year. That is to say, not at all. We should be looking at total hospital system capacity, ICU numbers, and deaths.

With the correct perspective you can see that, for cases that are of any consequence at this point, it's a pandemic of the unvaccinated. You can't make people take care of themselves, but you can assess how big of a drain on the system the unvaccinated are in order to determine what restrictions need to exist.
You are such a clown.


:-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:05 AM 09-14-2021
Singapore reaches 80 pc double-vaccination rate but life is not returning to normal

Having passed the 80 per cent double-vaccination mark last month, the example of Singapore suggests that achieving a milestone coveted by Australia is not a guarantee of returning to anything like pre-pandemic life.
Key points:

Singapore is one of the world's most inoculated countries with 81 per cent vaccinated
But this month has seen its highest daily infections in more than a year
One epidemiologist says at least 90 per cent vaccination is required against the Delta strain

The island state reluctantly delayed reopening measures and re-imposed some restrictions last week after seeing its highest daily COVID-19 infections in more than a year.

On Sunday, the nation of 5.7 million people reported 555 new local COVID-19 cases, the most since August 2020.

A day earlier, it recorded its 58th death, a partially vaccinated 80-year-old man with a history of diabetes, hypertension and heart problems.

Singapore's Ministry of Health last week banned social gatherings at workplaces after recent clusters in staff canteens and pantries, believed to have been caused by employees removing their masks in common areas.

With Singaporeans told to limit social gatherings to one per day, Gan Kim Yong — co-chair of the multi-ministry task force — said the "worrying" spike in infections would "probably get to 2,000 new cases a day", describing the next two to four weeks as "crucial".

Alex Cook, an infectious diseases modelling expert at the National University of Singapore, said life had not improved "by as much as we might have hoped", despite Singapore being one of the world's most vaccinated countries.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-...e=abc_news_web
[Reply]
Page 1012 of 1923
« First < 12512912962100210081009101010111012 10131014101510161022106211121512 > Last »
Up