ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 367
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132172222 > Last »
The Lounge>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 10:54 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Dude, why do you act like Frank Clark is so good against the run? It's the entire reason he was snubbed for the Pro-Bowl last year. Seattle's run defense wasn't all that good either and gave up 4.9 per carry (tied for 27th in the NFL with only the Chiefs and Rams being worse). You act as though he's on the level of guys like Jordan and Hunter and so forth. He's not even close. He's okay and I have no real issues with his run defense, but he's not some world-beater like you envision him. You can run at Frank Clark and the league has so far. I sure hope he turns it around and plays at least back to the level he was at in Seattle where he's not a liability against the run and he's a guy you can have comfort in saying should be in the top 15-20 pass rushers in the league which is where he left off.
Why do you hate Frank Clark so much?

Why are you nostalgically praising Dee Ford?

Why is this becoming a dick measuring contest when all we need is a healthy Patrick?

Inquiring minds want to know...
[Reply]
BossChief 10:56 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Seahawks couldn’t afford him you stupid fuck. The Raiders did the same thing with Mack and they had way more money. Does that mean the Raiders didn’t think he was really good?
And yet they traded for Clowney to play his position at far more $ in 2019...
[Reply]
kccrow 11:08 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Why do you hate Frank Clark so much?

Why are you nostalgically praising Dee Ford?

Why is this becoming a dick measuring contest when all we need is a healthy Patrick?

Inquiring minds want to know...
I don't hate Clark. I hate that he's playing like ass on a large contract.

I thought the decision was bad one when it all went down. It's not about praising Dee Ford, it's about stating that Clark wasn't worth it at the time because he wasn't that type of massive improvement you'd expect for such compensation. There wasn't enough of a difference, in my opinion, nor statistically, to warrant Veach making that decision.

I don't care about dick size, the woman I fuck is happier than hell with mine. It is about looking at things rationally and I don't think many are with regards to the entire thought process that went into this entire debacle. Apparently others think Clark was light years better than I ever saw him against the run. I never agreed with Veach's decision and it's looking more and more like I never will. I'm really starting to dislike Veach as a whole. You look at Hitchens and Clark and have to wonder. You look at his drafts so far and they are a bit of a head-scratcher, but the 2019 draft does have more promise than the 2018 one. Luckily he stumbled into Thornhill, the guy had no business being there that late.

At least Ogbah is playing well for his money.
[Reply]
-King- 11:12 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
TRUTH! That's why he had to go regardless of any other reason. KC NEVER would have gotten the Justin Houston who is playing for the Colts this season.
The Houston who played for the chiefs last season was better than the Clark playing for the chiefs this season..
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:14 AM 11-03-2019
The Seahawks run defense was 27th in the league. Who’s fault was that? Frank Clark’s of course. It was all his fault. 10 other guys were shutting down the run but not Frank Clark. He’d run away from the RB every time that they ran the ball at him.

:-)
[Reply]
-King- 11:15 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Why do you hate Frank Clark so much?

Why are you nostalgically praising Dee Ford?

Why is this becoming a dick measuring contest when all we need is a healthy Patrick?

Inquiring minds want to know...
You think it's worth 100+ million and a 1st and 2nd round pick for a DE that's on pace for less than six sacks?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:17 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
The Houston who played for the chiefs last season was better than the Clark playing for the chiefs this season..
And if Houston was playing like Clark is now....people would be screaming for Veach to be fired because Houston was making $20 million this season and not doing dick. We’d just have an extra CB in here now that we wouldn’t be bitching about.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:21 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
You think it's worth 100+ million and a 1st and 2nd round pick for a DE that's on pace for less than six sacks?
And what were you saying after Houston got his new contract and then proceeded to play 16 games in 2 years and get 11.5 sacks?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:23 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Seahawks run defense was 27th in the league. Who’s fault was that? Frank Clark’s of course. It was all his fault. 10 other guys were shutting down the run but not Frank Clark. He’d run away from the RB every time that they ran the ball at him.

:-)
That’s why I’m choosing to ignore his rebuttal. What a fucking joke of an argument. He tried to use tackle stats to show that a Ford and Clark are pretty much the same against the run too. What a fucking moron.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:25 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
And yet they traded for Clowney to play his position at far more $ in 2019...
Because they got him for a fucking 3rd round pick because the Texans went full retard with no GM :-)

Are you suggesting they had the foresight to know this would happen? They would’ve gladly let Clark play on the tag just like Clowney is. This is a terrible rebuttal.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:27 AM 11-03-2019
What it comes down to is this.

Was it worth what we gave up? No. I wasn’t a fan of what we gave up at the time and I probably never be.

Does that mean that Frank Clark is a garbage player because he got hurt his first year? Fuck no.

The two can be separated and judged on their own. FFS.
[Reply]
-King- 11:29 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And if Houston was playing like Clark is now....people would be screaming for Veach to be fired because Houston was making $20 million this season and not doing dick. We’d just have an extra CB in here now that we wouldn’t be bitching about.
Sure. But at least we wouldn't be out a first and second round pick.
[Reply]
-King- 11:31 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
What it comes down to is this.

Was it worth what we gave up? No. I wasn’t a fan of what we gave up at the time and I probably never be.

Does that mean that Frank Clark is a garbage player because he got hurt his first year? Fuck no.

The two can be separated and judged on their own. FFS.
He had 3 sacks in 6 games before his injury. 1 sack in the first 5 games. That's horrible. Unless you're talking about his elbows. But then that would raise the question of why we traded so much and gave so much to a player with fucked up elbows.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:36 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That’s why I’m choosing to ignore his rebuttal. What a fucking joke of an argument. He tried to use tackle stats to show that a Ford and Clark are pretty much the same against the run too. What a fucking moron.
No, retard, my eyeballs showed me that the 2018 version of Dee Ford was not that much worse against the run than Frank Clark. The stats just reinforce it.

When Frank Clark gets washed out by the tackle so they run at his area over and over again, you go ahead and count. The Colts had several big gains because he got washed out or didn't maintain his assignment on a cutback, as an example.

If you want to be blinded, fucking go for it.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:44 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
No, retard, my eyeballs showed me that the 2018 version of Dee Ford was not that much worse against the run than Frank Clark. The stats just reinforce it.

When Frank Clark gets washed out by the tackle so they run at his area over and over again, you go ahead and count. The Colts had several big gains because he got washed out or didn't maintain his assignment on a cutback, as an example.

If you want to be blinded, fucking go for it.
If you’re making your argument about the eye test than you are even dumber than I thought. How anybody can say they’ve watched these two and it’s a marginal difference is beyond me.

Again, Ford is so fucking bad that the 49ers have put him in a situational pass rusher role despite paying him big money and trading away a 2nd. What the fuck do you not get about this?
[Reply]
Page 122 of 367
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132172222 > Last »
Up