ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Have We Ever Been To The Moon?
Yes 218 89.71%
No 25 10.29%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Have We Ever Been To The Moon?
R8RFAN 12:07 PM 02-01-2003
I say No
[Reply]
Donger 01:57 PM 01-26-2009

[Reply]
JOhn 03:14 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Unleash_the_Phury:
Mythbusters had an episode about this on not too long ago; they proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the moon landing was real. All the crap conspiracy theorists spout off was disproved in such a simple way that all you needed was to be in possession of higher brain functions and you'd have no choice but to accept the science.
:-)
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 03:28 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
I just read the wikipedia page on The Moon Landing Hoax Conspiracy, and almost everything I was arguing was legitimately discredited, so in all truthfulness, I do believe we landed on the moon.
I don't what makes you the bigger idiot, the fact that you believed it in the first place, or you were so easily swayed the other way after reading a few things.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 03:30 PM 01-26-2009
Well, each person has his/her flaws.

I just don't see how they made it all the way to the moon using the equipment they were using. That's all.

I mean, look at the shitty computers we used 25 years ago compared to today. This was 40 years ago.

I just cant see us getting to the moon w/ the technology we had.
You'd actually be surprised if you saw the technology we use NOW on Space Shuttles. My cell phone has more computing power than the processors they use on the Shuttle.

Plus, it's not like technology back then was all that different from what we have now. We just have made it much, much smaller. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:35 PM 01-26-2009
Van Allen belt says NO.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:39 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Unleash_the_Phury:
Mythbusters had an episode about this on not too long ago; they proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the moon landing was real. All the crap conspiracy theorists spout off was disproved in such a simple way that all you needed was to be in possession of higher brain functions and you'd have no choice but to accept the science.

What if Mythbusters is in on it? Maybe they were set up by the government as an ostensibly free-market show, but the actors are really CIA agents and their whole agenda is to discredit the truthseekers?

You can't disprove this.
[Reply]
007 03:41 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What if Mythbusters is in on it? Maybe they were set up by the government as an ostensibly free-market show, but the actors are really CIA agents and their whole agenda is to discredit the truthseekers?

You can't disprove this.
:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:55 PM 01-26-2009
Here's some science for you:

Fly through the Van Allen belt, and get irradiated to crisp. It's the plane that can not be crossed or circumvented.
[Reply]
Planetman 04:19 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan:

Fly through the Van Allen belt, and get irradiated to crisp. It's the plane that can not be crossed or circumvented.
This is complete and utter nonsense. The van Allen belts are regions above the Earth's surface where the Earth's magnetic field has trapped particles of the solar wind. An unprotected man would indeed get a lethal dose of radiation, if he stayed there long enough. Actually, the spaceship traveled through the belts pretty quickly, getting past them in an hour or so. There simply wasn't enough time to get a lethal dose, and, as a matter of fact, the metal hull of the spaceship did indeed block most of the radiation.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 05:54 PM 01-26-2009
Yes, totally.
Are you a member of the Flat Earth Society, too?
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 06:07 PM 01-26-2009
I'll let Buzz Aldrin speak for my opinion of "Apollo Hoax" tinfoil wearers.

[Reply]
Ebolapox 06:09 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Guru:
I find your lack of faith distrubing.:-)
YOUR FAITH IN YOUR FRIENDS IS YOURS!
[Reply]
Bowser 06:11 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan:

Bullshit. One of four things happens -

1) You turn to rock and get really strong

2) You can become invisible AND create/manipulate forcefields

3) You burst into flames without dying and can fly

4) You become really stretchy
[Reply]
JuicesFlowing 06:11 PM 01-26-2009
Just as Jerry Seinfeld points out in one of his jokes, how in the hell did we get a car on the God damn moon?
[Reply]
Donger 06:12 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Adept Havelock:
I'll let Buzz Aldrin speak for my opinion of "Apollo Hoax" tinfoil wearers.

Damn. I was going to post that. Don't f*ck with Buzz.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Up