ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Fallout 76
Frazod 08:16 AM 05-30-2018
https://kotaku.com/bethesda-announce...-76-1826417383

Bethesda Announces Fallout: 76

The next big game from Fallout developer Bethesda Game Studios is Fallout: 76, the company announced today, and although the studio hasn’t yet said what it is, we hear it’s an online game of some sort.

Here’s the teaser trailer:

[Reply]
Pants 09:28 PM 05-30-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
My real issue is that there's really nothing left to do in Fallout.

Yay, another area of the wasteland, but how is West Virginia going to be all that much different than what we've already seen?

Meanwhile we still have Elsweyr, Valenwood, High Rock and Black Marsh that we haven't explored on Tamriel, and they actually have GASP different races and rich backstories and cultures we could learn about, as opposed to "shit blew up, people are dicks now."

We could even go to AKAVIR. Holy shit that would be cool.

Fuck you, Bethesda.
I bet they're just going to make this about building a network of settlements. You know, hey let's rebuild the world and blah blah blah.

I can see how they could have decided to just go all out on that part and make a game out of it.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:44 PM 05-30-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:
I bet they're just going to make this about building a network of settlements. You know, hey let's rebuild the world and blah blah blah.

I can see how they could have decided to just go all out on that part and make a game out of it.
If Preston Garvey shows up, I'm killing him immediately. :-)
[Reply]
bowener 08:24 AM 05-31-2018
Battlecry studios made a game called... Battlecry, and it never made it out of development. It was a free online multiplayer combat game that specialized in melee combat. I'm guessing we are getting a reskinned version of that game, with the base building elements of Fallout 4. Who knows if it will be a piece of shit or not.
[Reply]
Fish 08:50 AM 05-31-2018
Not sure I like the sound of this. And I'm a huge fan of Fallout.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:16 AM 05-31-2018
I sure as hell hope it's not some multiplayer shit, because I'll have no part of it if it is.

Gaming is ME time, not US time.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:38 AM 05-31-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
https://kotaku.com/bethesda-announce...-76-1826417383

Bethesda Announces Fallout: 76

Surely they knew the parallel would be drawn right? I mean.... c'mon now.

[Reply]
Fish 10:02 AM 05-31-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Surely they knew the parallel would be drawn right? I mean.... c'mon now.

Who is that in the bottom pic?
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:30 AM 05-31-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Who is that in the bottom pic?
Soldier 76 from Overwatch. Considering Overwatch has surpassed 30 Million players, this coincidence was never going to go not noticed.
[Reply]
Fish 10:52 AM 05-31-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Soldier 76 from Overwatch. Considering Overwatch has surpassed 30 Million players, this coincidence was never going to go not noticed.
I see. Never played that cartoonish crap.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:06 AM 05-31-2018
cartoonish crap.
HOW DARE YOU SIR
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:07 AM 05-31-2018
Ha, it's already started.

https://www.inverse.com/article/4540...6-fallout-skin
[Reply]
Frazod 05:38 PM 06-10-2018
Preorder on June 15.

[Reply]
Fish 07:42 PM 06-10-2018
4 times the map size of Fallout 4 huh?

Looks very nice graphics-wise.

The Country Road song was a nice touch.

Still better have single player...
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:43 PM 06-10-2018
Well, Fallout 4's map was smaller than Skyrim and New Vegas. I am just trying to figure out where someone would drop bombs in West Virginia. No big cities or strategic sites. Maybe Winchester, VA where US 7 hooks up with I-81? Unless they are including Blue Ridge parts of Virginia in as well and I could see some bombs dropping on Roanoake where I-81 merges with I-64.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 07:52 PM 06-10-2018
4 times the map size of Fallout 4 huh?

Looks very nice graphics-wise.

The Country Road song was a nice touch.

Still better have single player...
Yeah, I won't touch it if it doesn't have SP. I'm not much of a multiplayer fan anymore. I'm a little burnt out on Fallout, too, TBH. I enjoyed Fallout 4 but it was just a good, not great, game I felt like.

I've lived in Winchester/Bluemont before, though. Will be there next week. Gorgeous area. I'll be tempted to buy just for that so long as there's some SP component.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up