ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 38
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Media Center>What are you spinning?
rabblerouser 05:00 PM 04-14-2018
LPs, CDs, Concert DVDs...What you been listening to?

Recent spins :
Blackberry Smoke - Find A Light - LP
Jimi Hendrix - Both Sides of the Sky - LP
Led Zeppelin - How the West Was Won - Blu-Ray Audio
Jack White - Boarding House Reach - LP
Foo Fighters -Concrete & Gold - LP
Waylon Jennings - New Stuff - LP
Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie - LP
Fleetwood Mac - Rumours - LP
Clutch - Elephant Riders - CD
Rolling Stones - Metamorphosis - Hybrid SACD
Rivaldo 11:08 PM 10-27-2018
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlTk0WJ2R9g
listopencil 05:30 PM 10-29-2018

rabblerouser 09:37 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Rivaldo:
good times no doubt.

do you remember their performance from the concert for NY City by chance?.. was brief, just 2 songs, but was epic. They do a good job of keeping that concert off of youtube for the most part. I have the DVD
I remember when it happened, but it's been so long...
Rivaldo 10:44 PM 11-01-2018
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eODUIC4Mm5k
GloucesterChief 08:12 AM 11-02-2018

Wonder if another single is going to drop soon.
srvy 09:51 AM 11-02-2018

Love her voice classic blues voice.
GloucesterChief 12:24 AM 11-04-2018
Billie Idle

When the original BiS split up one of the projects coming out of it was Billie Idle with First Summer Uika being the lead and getting support from Nozomi Hirano. They recruited Momo Momose and Yashui Yuuhi. After two years Yuuhi left the idol business and the group recruited Akira Momose, Momo's sister. In June this year former BiS lead Pour Lui joined as well making Billie Idle more BiS than the current BiS groups. Their style tends towards 80s retro rock.

Rasputin 12:43 AM 11-04-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I just cracked open the Rolling Stones "Sticky Fingers : Live at the Fonda" 3LP/1DVD set.

Rocking.
I just love this song and love driving at night listening to it i'm in my own world

GloucesterChief 08:25 AM 11-07-2018
Pikarin

Started off a your typical sugar sweet poppy idol signed to the same major label as BiS. Once Idol is Dead opened up the floodgates to different idol sounds she started going more and more towards heavier sound. Now six years later this is what her music sounds like:

KCUnited 04:03 PM 11-07-2018
Loving this new Dirty Wombs album. Unique blend of styles.

GloucesterChief 06:54 PM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Loving this new Dirty Wombs album. Unique blend of styles.

Sounds like a punkier take on early thrash with growling lyrics. I usually prefer cleaner vocals.

How many people actually listen to the majority of videos posted on this thread? Just curious.
KCUnited 08:21 PM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Sounds like a punkier take on early thrash with growling lyrics. I usually prefer cleaner vocals.

How many people actually listen to the majority of videos posted on this thread? Just curious.
I get mostly strong elements of Japanese "Burning Spirits" punk/hardcore with some classic Grecian (they're Greek) metal guitar work, and some American grindcore. RE: growling vocals, I can understand why people don't like them, but they're essentially an alternative instrument, another sound in the mix to capture the fury. To a lot of people, myself included, it's hard to come across as disgusted or angry while singing cleanly, but it's obviously a personal preference and the actual lyrics are the least important aspect in music to me.

I try to listen to at least 30 seconds of whatever gets posted here that I'm not already familiar with.
KS Smitty 08:42 PM 11-07-2018
Today's play list:
Sixx A.M.- Modern Vintage
Architects-Keys to the Building
Elton John-Wonderful Crazy Night
Aerosmith-Get a Grip
Ozark Mountain Daredevils-self-titled

Kind of all over the place today.
htismaqe 09:21 AM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:

I listen to stuff I haven't heard before, like most of the Asian stuff you post. :-)

I skip the classic rock, I don't need to hear Comfortably Numb for the umpteenth thousandth time. :-)
Rivaldo 08:16 PM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I listen to stuff I haven't heard before, like most of the Asian stuff you post. :-)

I skip the classic rock, I don't need to hear Comfortably Numb for the umpteenth thousandth time. :-)
yo boyeee

yep. Was burnt on Floyd halfway through high school

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRWbdaImslk

guitar fill at 1:28 to 1:29 Goat
Page 18 of 38
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up