ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>Netflix Daredevil
Deberg_1990 06:42 PM 02-04-2015

[Reply]
NewChief 06:00 AM 04-23-2015
Finished the season last night. Pretty good stuff.
[Reply]
beach tribe 04:16 PM 04-23-2015
Just finished it up.
Thought it got a little cheesy towards the end, but it's REALLY hard not to once you throw a man into a costume.
That said, I think they did a really good job with it.
Gotta stay dark, though. It got a little cartoonish and that will destroy it if they move in that direction.
[Reply]
Miles 12:48 AM 04-24-2015
Have heard good things and watched the first two episodes tonight and off to a good start. Looks pretty damn good in 4k.
[Reply]
Silock 10:31 PM 05-08-2015
Rewatching. This is a fucking GREAT show.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:44 PM 05-08-2015
I haven't gotten to it yet, so I'm avoiding all comments but I'm really looking forward to watching this and the other upcoming Marvel/Netflix series.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:48 PM 05-08-2015
We finished the season a while ago. It was very enjoyable. Really blew away "Arrow." In the entire season there was really only one slow episode, it was more of a character development one I guess. I'm looking forward to the next season.
[Reply]
Silock 11:01 PM 05-08-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I haven't gotten to it yet, so I'm avoiding all comments but I'm really looking forward to watching this and the other upcoming Marvel/Netflix series.
You should prioritize this. It's AWESOME. Not because it's a comic book thing, but just because it's fucking AWESOME.
[Reply]
Miles 01:10 PM 05-09-2015
Down to the final few episodes and this has been really good. I'm not big on the comic book stuff so I have liked how this is fairly grounded and also a bit dark. Cast has also been really good and D'Onofrio is fairly perfect for this role.
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:22 AM 05-11-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
We finished the season a while ago. It was very enjoyable. Really blew away "Arrow." In the entire season there was really only one slow episode, it was more of a character development one I guess. I'm looking forward to the next season.
It has alot more freedom to do what they want then what Arrow can.

anyways, i just started on this show yesterday and i am on episode 6, its pretty freaking good. Really enjoying it.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:14 AM 05-11-2015
Here to comment - not to read - I'm only half way finished.

To this point I have to applaud the direction and writing. They have taken a character I never gave a fart in high wind about and made me love it.

The characters aren't one dimensional. Good guy is mostly good with some bad - but he's being pulled more and more towards the bad.

Bad guy is mostly a douche but wants to/thinks he can be a good man. Mostly bad but keeps feeling like he could do good.

Not clear cut. Sometimes doing what you believe in makes even those close to you hurt and angry. Sometimes you do some really dumb and terrible $#it because you're in love.

So far this season lives in and explores the grey areas of life and I love that.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll finish. I will say the bar has been raised to an almost impossible level now for Neflix.

I've probably enjoyed this series more than any MCU film other than Winter Soldier or the 1st Avengers...
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 08:30 AM 05-11-2015
Pretty well done, better than the rest of the superhero crap on TV. The forced high-drama especially with the friends who got to be really, really annoying when they became more of the focus in episodes, sort of shat on a very promising start.

I like how in the beginning they also challenge the viewer to use more of their senses without going through exposition to explain what just happened (well they do end up doing this but later ie with the heartbeat listening). I wish they did more creative storytelling like this, became pretty cookie-cutter by the end.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:11 AM 05-13-2015
Great show, can't wait for Season 2!
[Reply]
Bambi 10:56 PM 05-13-2015
I've watched the first three episodes.

I lived in Hell's Kitchen for 8 years.

I love it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:58 PM 05-17-2015
Great show...can't wait for season 2
[Reply]
Bowser 07:22 PM 05-17-2015
Just a few episodes in, but it's great. The guy playing Murdoch is perfect.

And also....Deborah Ann Woll is just so damned hot.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up