Page 9 of 39
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Media Center>CW: The Flash
keg in kc 02:22 PM 05-15-2014
Time to give it its own thread...

[Reply]
thabear04 11:16 PM 04-02-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Iris' boyfriend is named Eddie Thawne. Coincidence?
Eddie Thawne (Rick Cosnett) is a supporter of the Flash inside of the Central City Police Department, the partner of Joe West, and Barry's friendly romantic rival. He is later mentioned by Eobard as a distant relative, thus explaining why he was spared by the Reverse Flash: Eddie's death would cause Eobard to cease to exist. Due to Barry and Joe's suspicions of Wells and Iris' investigation of Mason's disappearance, they decide to reveal Barry's identity to Eddie so he can help them take down Wells and keep Iris safe.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:37 PM 04-02-2015
Well from the first flash show we had the flash himself show up tina mcgee showed up played by the still hot amanda pays and the mayor of central city was a cop in the original show! Plus mark hamill as the trickster but you knew that!
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 12:43 AM 04-03-2015
By the way that episode rocked! I loved the tricksters! Intresting way to find out who the reverse flash really is. I hope that they find a way to fix harrison well because he just a awesome character.
[Reply]
007 03:05 AM 04-03-2015
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
By the way that episode rocked! I loved the tricksters! Intresting way to find out who the reverse flash really is. I hope that they find a way to fix harrison well because he just a awesome character.
Fix him?
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:58 AM 04-03-2015
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Well from the first flash show we had the flash himself show up tina mcgee showed up played by the still hot amanda pays and the mayor of central city was a cop in the original show! Plus mark hamill as the trickster but you knew that!
I did in fact
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:20 PM 04-03-2015
Originally Posted by Guru:
Fix him?
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

:-)
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 11:05 PM 04-14-2015
Pretty good crossover, next week should be good. I like how the dialogue was a lot more loose, the jokes were hit and miss but I like how they're at least breathing life into it and having some fun. For a while it was getting waaay too dramatic but this week sort of felt like they let their hair down in confidence as if to say "yes, our two shows own the superhero genre on TV right now." Main storyline is finally coming together it looks like.
[Reply]
007 12:18 AM 04-15-2015
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
Pretty good crossover, next week should be good. I like how the dialogue was a lot more loose, the jokes were hit and miss but I like how they're at least breathing life into it and having some fun. For a while it was getting waaay too dramatic but this week sort of felt like they let their hair down in confidence as if to say "yes, our two shows own the superhero genre on TV right now." Main storyline is finally coming together it looks like.
Plus it looks as if they are gearing up for ATOM to be ATOM very soon.

I am getting a little sick of the love quadrangle with Felicity. Just pick one for crying out loud.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:56 AM 04-15-2015
Why not all the women!
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:29 AM 04-15-2015
Freaking dvr did not record. :-)
[Reply]
thabear04 11:30 AM 04-15-2015

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:07 PM 04-24-2015

[Reply]
kcxiv 04:10 AM 04-25-2015
Plus it looks as if they are gearing up for ATOM to be ATOM very soon.

I am getting a little sick of the love quadrangle with Felicity. Just pick one for crying out loud.
and she did the very next day! lol
[Reply]
007 04:11 AM 04-25-2015
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
and she did the very next day! lol

Probably preggers too
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:13 AM 04-25-2015
Probably preggers too
That would be in interesting twist on the show. Probably be a good idea, give them more blood family.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 39
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up