ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Washington DC and The Holy Land>What should trump give to get his 5B for the wall?
RodeoPants2 03:42 PM 01-09-2019
Trump's approach here seems to be to whine and hope he gets his way. But if you want to make a deal, both sides need to be happy with it.

Trump is supposedly the master dealmaker, lol, clearly not.

What would you give the democrats in exchange for getting the wall?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:33 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
How about a antipersonnel mine field instead of a wall?
:-):-):-):-):-)

:-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:35 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
What isn't correct?

Read and think. Youíre not entitled to have me reiterate stuff Iíve already explained I detail.
[Reply]
Donger 06:52 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Read and think. Youíre not entitled to have me reiterate stuff Iíve already explained I detail.
My memory is a little hazy. Did you not take issue with the GAO conclusion because the report utilized multiple sources? Or, did you actually find something in the report which contradicts the conclusion that illegals are a net loss for the economy of our country?

If the latter, would you please point it out?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:17 AM 01-14-2019
My memory is a little hazy. Did you not take issue with the GAO conclusion because the report utilized multiple sources? Or, did you actually find something in the report which contradicts the conclusion that illegals are a net loss for the economy of our country?

If the latter, would you please point it out?
It has to be hard to reconcile complete and utter confidence in 2 points in the summary while completely ignoring all the other points, but yet there you are being dishonest.

Have you been able to figure out the methodology of those 3 studies from 20 plus years ago?
[Reply]
Donger 08:42 AM 01-14-2019
Sounds like Trump might be willing to offer DACA, but who knows really:

Democrats are saying that DACA is not worth it and don’t want to include in talks. Many Hispanics will be coming over to the Republican side, watch!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 13, 2019

[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:44 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
How about a antipersonnel mine field instead of a wall?

If they will allow 20,000 Claymore mines to be installed - and more importantly, USED, then I'm all for it...
[Reply]
Pogue 10:17 AM 01-14-2019
Sounds like Trump might be willing to offer DACA, but who knows really:

I donít foresee Trump making the same mistake that Reagan made, though Democrats are hoping DJT falls for the same trick.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:39 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
If they will allow 20,000 Claymore mines to be installed - and more importantly, USED, then I'm all for it...
Maybe someone can drop a couple in your yard.

I'd be all for it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:21 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Maybe someone can drop a couple in your yard.

I'd be all for it.
Why, he's allowed in his lawn?
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:42 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Why, he's allowed in his lawn?
and?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:15 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
I donít foresee Trump making the same mistake that Reagan made, though Democrats are hoping DJT falls for the same trick.
The biggest lesson we can learn about reagan immigration is the importance of a strong and accommodating legal immigration system.

DJTs track record hints at how he will react. He'll take way too hard a line on immigration restrictions. Businesses within his base, especially Ag, will bitch about losing workers. Trump will give a handout to satisfy his base. He did exactly that with ag and big steel to accommodate his tariffs.

And that more than anything is what spiraled our illegal immigration problem. Businesses were frustrated with their labor supply so they lobbied for workarounds to get them access to illegal labor.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:50 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
and?
No Claymores in his lawn unless he wants them.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Up