ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 295
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:54 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
You rally think that Andy's going to start CEH from day 1?
Absolute positively
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:54 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Brian Westbrook left college as the all time all purpose yards leader with 9,952. And if CEH is better than him ....wow!!!!!!!!!!!
according to Reid, yeah.

I think I'll take Big Red's word for it for now.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:56 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
It's gonna be like 1a and 1b thing this year
I expect earlier in the year, you'd see more of Damien, with some Clyde packages of plays.

As the season wears on, you'll see more and more of Clyde as he has more and more of the offense under his belt.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:59 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I expect earlier in the year, you'd see more of Damien, with some Clyde packages of plays.

As the season wears on, you'll see more and more of Clyde as he has more and more of the offense under his belt.
I expect a nice even overall season split between them.

Williams of course isn't super durable while CEH will be adjusting to NFL power, speed and the much longer season. They probably shouldn't overwork him as a rookie while they still have DWill.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:59 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I think you guys that favoring Williams over CEH are smoking crack.

But then again, more than 50% of people that read my reasoning for taking a Feature Back early thought it would never happen because of Damien.

I don't agree with that, at all, and I'm very happy the Chiefs agree with me, not them.
I think if there's any question, any question at all over CEH's pass blocking on Day 1 then Damien will be the starter. Reid has always put a lot of value in that in the offense and watching the All 22 of the Super Bowl it's clear why. Part of why I think Damien might be the starter isn't due to Damien homerism, but the likelihood that training camp will be cancelled due to COVID. CEH is just not going to get the reps he would in a traditional offseason.

If he stays healthy, I'm about at 100% that CEH will be the starter by the end of the year, though. Potentially much earlier.
[Reply]
bowener 01:00 PM 04-24-2020
Jonathan Taylor is bigger, faster, had a more productive NCAA career.

Hmmmmm?
Why do people do that? Say 'Hmmmmm' after stupid shit they think is brilliant? I never see actual brilliant people say shit like that.

Also, JT is great, tons of wear, not nearly the receiver CEH is, and his name is too close to 90s tiny teen bopper JTT. Fuck him.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 01:00 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
according to Reid, yeah.

I think I'll take Big Red's word for it for now.
I think I'll wait and see the guy play first.

Westbrook had a 1333 season, he had a 90 catch season and he scored over 70 td's,
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:01 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Absolute positively
Well, then we have a difference of opinion.

I don't think Andy's going to demote Damien after what he did in the last quarter of the season and the playoffs, and most particularly how Damien balled in the SB. Damien earned the right to start the season. Plus, Damien knows the playbook, and at this point, he's the better pass pro guy.

At some point after week 6, CEH might take over (assuming Damien stays healthy, then all bets are off).
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:02 PM 04-24-2020
I think I'll wait and see the guy play first.

Westbrook had a 1333 season, he had a 90 catch season and he scored over 70 td's,
Well good thing nobody is consulting your stupid fucking ass
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:03 PM 04-24-2020
fuck this dude is sexy

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:04 PM 04-24-2020

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 01:05 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by bowener:
Why do people do that? Say 'Hmmmmm' after stupid shit they think is brilliant? I never see actual brilliant people say shit like that.

Also, JT is great, tons of wear, not nearly the receiver CEH is, and his name is too close to 90s tiny teen bopper JTT. **** him.
Why say.....not nearly the receiver......when JT scored five times catching the ball, CEH....one td.

Taylor is 5-11 220, CEH 5-8 208, Taylor cooks a sizzlin' 4.38 40, CEH a ho hum 4,60. Taylor did more at the NCAA level than CEH.

If you must spend a first round pick on a RB it had to be Taylor.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 01:08 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Well good thing nobody is consulting your stupid ****ing ass
You mean talking to a guy who can talk LSU RB;s since Billy Cannon?
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:10 PM 04-24-2020
Why say.....not nearly the receiver......when JT scored five times catching the ball, CEH....one td.

Taylor is 5-11 220, CEH 5-8 208, Taylor cooks a sizzlin' 4.38 40, CEH a ho hum 4,60. Taylor did more at the NCAA level than CEH.

If you must spend a first round pick on a RB it had to be Taylor.
Holy fuck you’re an idiot.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:10 PM 04-24-2020
Why say.....not nearly the receiver......
Maybe because Edwards-Helaire had more catches last year than Taylor had over three years.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 295
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Up