ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
In Memoriam>RIP Patteeu
burt 10:13 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I will miss him more than I should for someone I've never met and only interacted with online.
Yeah. Me too. A strange phenomena..... But very true.
[Reply]
DomCasual 09:01 PM 05-04-2021
That’s tough, man. Rest in peace. Glad he got to enjoy some Chiefs success before he was done.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:43 AM 05-05-2021
Do his daughters know about his posting here?

Without reading the thread completely I say this because I think it would be warming for his kids to see this thread and other posts of his. I used to be heavily involved in the RX7 community and a somewhat young guy there who would always help was killed in a car wreck while driving his car. His mom came on to the forum and she started posting in the Lounge and learning more about her son's hobby and the people he interacted with on that forum. Always thought the was helpful for her.

Anyways RIP Patteeu! Always, seemed like a guy I could get along with.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:48 AM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Do his daughters know about his posting here?

Without reading the thread completely I say this because I think it would be warming for his kids to see this thread and other posts of his. I used to be heavily involved in the RX7 community and a somewhat young guy there who would always help was killed in a car wreck while driving his car. His mom came on to the forum and she started posting in the Lounge and learning more about her son's hobby and the people he interacted with on that forum. Always thought the was helpful for her.

Anyways RIP Patteeu! Always, seemed like a guy I could get along with.
No, they are not coming on here. We are copying the positive comments in this and the Leaving Forever threads and will send the comments to the two daughters.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:54 AM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No, they are not coming on here. We are copying the positive comments in this and the Leaving Forever threads and will send the comments to the two daughters.
In a private convo I had with Gene, he mentioned his daughters and how proud he was of them. With some people, you can tell that it’s something they feel like they have to say, but it was pretty obvious that is was a very genuine emotion for him.
[Reply]
Pogue 01:49 AM 05-06-2021
I don’t know exactly what to say, I’m at a total loss of words that Patteau has gone to the great beyond.

For now, my deepest condolences to his friends and his family if they read any of this. I will miss interacting with him on here.
[Reply]
roman gnome 12:34 PM 05-06-2021
May he R.I.P !

Was one of the G.O.A.T. posters on here and that says a lot!

Wish I could've met the man in person. Happy trails Brother!.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:07 PM 05-06-2021
RIP old friend. Patteeu was probably my very favorite person on the Internet. I am sad to learn this news.
[Reply]
luv 07:32 AM 05-07-2021
I say this thread goes into the Memorium subforum, and the other goes into the HOC.
[Reply]
JakeLV 12:32 AM 05-08-2021
I think he received the first rep I ever gave in this board...

Not that it means much to those who knew him. I hope the folks that held him as a friend know the left a mark on an internet stranger, and I’ve thought about him quite a bit since reading the I’m gone forever post.

Good dude, but he had even better friends. You guys did it right, and I’m sure he’s looking down and laughing his ass off
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:41 AM 05-08-2021
Wow, just found out Gene was literally a rocket scientist

Sure am gonna miss his wise voice in DC

RIP
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:28 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Wow, just found out Gene was literally a rocket scientist

Sure am gonna miss his wise voice in DC

RIP
It already feels like something has been sucked-out of that forum.
[Reply]
Huffmeister 07:27 PM 05-11-2021
I've been on the Planet for a long time, and Pat was always one my favorite posters. Always level headed with interesting points. Will definitely be missed.
[Reply]
chagrin 05:42 AM 05-18-2022
Rest patteau,
[Reply]
BigOlChiefsfan 05:52 PM 08-23-2022
Just saw this. Vaya con Dios
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up