Page 485 of 4901
« First < 385435475481482483484485 4864874884894955355859851485 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:53 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They won 11 games (out of 12) by 7 or less points....2 in over-time. Manning had 4th quarter drives in at least four of them.

Just removing those comeback drives puts them at 8-8 last year....

Saddling a QB that has never made a start with the pressure of leading a SB defending team...Preseason is one thing... but wait until the critics and local media chime in when they start losing.

He faces his first real game plan on national TV against Carolina...and is going to be in a lot of tight ballgames. They arent going to get the shower of flags, late, like in the Patriots game either.
Are we playing that 'what if' game?

Landry Jones and PIT went toe to toe with KC @ Arrowhead, and it took a late 4th quarter TD to seal the 10 pint win. If Big Ben plays that game, KC loses and falls to 1-6.

KC gets Jimmy Clausen @ BAL... can't tell me that didn't impact the game.

KC struggled to beat the Browns by 4 at CLE with Johnny Football.

KC struggled to beat the Chargers by 7 @ Arrowhead (10-3 score), could do nothing all day.

In the road opener at HOU, KC is shut out on the road in the second half, and if HOU had a QB worth a damn (started Hoyer and played Mallet), maybe Houston is able to pull that win out.

Thankfully, that Santos guy had an MVP performance in a number of games. See, it's easy to play this 'what if' game.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:57 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Are we playing that 'what if' game?

Landry Jones and PIT went toe to toe with KC @ Arrowhead, and it took a late 4th quarter TD to seal the 10 pint win. If Big Ben plays that game, KC loses and falls to 1-6.

KC gets Jimmy Clausen @ BAL... can't tell me that didn't impact the game.

KC struggled to beat the Browns by 4 at CLE with Johnny Football.

KC struggled to beat the Chargers by 7 @ Arrowhead (10-3 score), could do nothing all day.

In the road opener at HOU, KC is shut out on the road in the second half, and if HOU had a QB worth a damn (started Hoyer and played Mallet), maybe Houston is able to pull that win out.

Thankfully, that Santos guy had an MVP performance in a number of games. See, it's easy to play this 'what if' game.
KC didn't set a NFL record for winning the most games decided by 7 or fewer points...and trotting out an inexperienced rookie expecting the same results.

Typical Donko fantasy-land...expecting to get lucky every week for another season. They could have just as easily been 7-9 last year....they blew out nobody.

Nice red herring rebuttal though...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:12 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
KC didn't set a NFL record for winning the most games decided by 7 or fewer points...and trotting out an inexperienced rookie expecting the same results.

Typical Donko fantasy-land...expecting to get lucky every week for another season. They could have just as easily been 7-9 last year....they blew out nobody.

Nice red herring rebuttal though...
Lucky every week, that's the funny thing with you. Any success in Denver is luck and it's never that with KC. As long as Reid makes decisions to go for it late, putting it in the hands of a renowned fumbler, rather than ply it safe and go to OT, all is right in the world. I guess that was luck too, right?
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 05:23 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
All this Denver will suck talk is crazy to me. They are not going to suck even with Trevor making mistakes. Their defense is still more than good enough to bail him out of his screw ups.
Exactly.....Baltimore did it with Dilfer and Denver D is NFL best right now.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:38 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Exactly.....Baltimore did it with Dilfer and Denver D is NFL best right now.
Dilfer wasn't a rookie...and they had a run game. Denver's defense isn't the 2000 Ravens...they only allowed like 10 points per game that year.

KC allowed fewer points last season than the Donkos...
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:40 PM 08-29-2016
Lucky every week, that's the funny thing with you. Any success in Denver is luck and it's never that with KC. As long as Reid makes decisions to go for it late, putting it in the hands of a renowned fumbler, rather than ply it safe and go to OT, all is right in the world. I guess that was luck too, right?
Last season was the "luckiest" in NFL history...it's why no team has ever won that many games by so few points.

But by all means, spin away that fact.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:13 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I am not one to wish bad on anyone. But I really wish that Denarius Thomas would have a career ending injury just so that these Donkey lovers will quit coming over here and desecrating our beloved hall of fame LB by daring to call that shithead Donk DT!! DT is dead. Demarius Thomas doesn't deserve to hold DT's jock.
lol
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:31 PM 08-29-2016
Really 16+ if you count the Star days. Honestly, this passive/aggressive thing is silly. I've always given my honest takes. Do I jab often? Sure, but it's a sports talking site - where's the foul?

DT is quite alive and well in Denver right now.
Case in point of the PA bullshit. What a perfect post for it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:35 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
Last season they were on the field the whole game and overcame the worst offense in the nation.

They were abysmal on offense and I by no means think they will have the no injuries luck they had last season but if they suck ass and lose numerous games it won't be because the defense is tired.

I hate defending the Donkeys. Stop making me do it.
Zip it clown boy. No chance they get all the calls and breaks they got last year. What happens when 5 or 6 of those 11 close games turn the other way this year???
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:39 PM 08-29-2016
Mule Tool...Denver got to face Cincy w out Dalton at home...barely squeked by

Took Mannings corpse coming off the bench to beat Eggo

5 fluke turnovers and multiple bogus DPI calls on the final drive for Denver to even tie a game against Kc.

Bogus flags and a Biff comeback to beat the Pats

Browns starting a drive to win the game in FG range and going full McCown

Facing Pitt with no Brown Bell and a crippled Ben

Shall i go on...never has such a fraud of a team won a sports championship. Pathetic.
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 07:47 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I am not one to wish bad on anyone. But I really wish that Denarius Thomas would have a career ending injury just so that these Donkey lovers will quit coming over here and desecrating our beloved hall of fame LB by daring to call that shithead Donk DT!! DT is dead. Demarius Thomas doesn't deserve to hold DT's jock.
I don't understand how someone can start a post with that sentence and then in the next wish for a career ending injury.

And while I'm at it, I don't understand why anyone would wish injury on even the most hated player of all time? Do people really walk around the world hoping for physical harm to come to someone else? Am I the odd one in this respect?

And lastly, I'm of the opinion that we should be able to beat the Broncos or any other team when they are at their best. Is this a way of saying that we aren't good enough to beat the Broncos when they are at full strength, so we have to hope for injury? I don't believe that personally.

Sorry I don't ever call people out. I'll go back to my hole and take my neg rep like a man.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:48 PM 08-29-2016
Will laugh when the inevitable split occurs.

In Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:10 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:

5 fluke turnovers and multiple bogus DPI calls on the final drive for Denver to even tie a game against Kc.

Shall i go on...never has such a fraud of a team won a sports championship. Pathetic.
It's pretty obvious you pay way too much attention to the Broncos. I can't tell you one thing about Kc's games outside of Broncos games.

Suck on SB Fiddy assclown.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:26 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles:
I don't understand how someone can start a post with that sentence and then in the next wish for a career ending injury.

And while I'm at it, I don't understand why anyone would wish injury on even the most hated player of all time? Do people really walk around the world hoping for physical harm to come to someone else? Am I the odd one in this respect?

And lastly, I'm of the opinion that we should be able to beat the Broncos or any other team when they are at their best. Is this a way of saying that we aren't good enough to beat the Broncos when they are at full strength, so we have to hope for injury? I don't believe that personally.

Sorry I don't ever call people out. I'll go back to my hole and take my neg rep like a man.

I agree , although I really would be happy if the Broncos team plane crashed into a mountain before game 1 . But thats just me !
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:30 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:

Super Bowl 50 Champs man. You are just going to have to live with that.
[Reply]
Page 485 of 4901
« First < 385435475481482483484485 4864874884894955355859851485 > Last »
Up