ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 51
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Chargers
RunKC 05:37 PM 09-11-2022
Quick turnaround. Amazon’s new platformed TNF

First thought: love the offense now. Worries about injuries and OT’s. Mack and Bosa had a combined 4.5 sacks today. But they played the Raiders OL.

They won but nearly lost to a bad team. Very beatable IMO
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:14 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
This is concerning

https://twitter.com/dlinevids1/statu...aAbkrxB1O_4OQQ
Oh, Khalil Mack is good. I see.

I've heard this Bosa cat is solid as well.

If you're not prepared for Mahomes to be scrambling for his life, you probably need to reset your expectations for this game. Luckily we have 1/ a mobile QB; 2/ a coach who gets that we're legit facing two gamewreckers on both ends; 3/ an offense that in Arizona saw Mahomes getting the ball off almost as quickly as any QB in the league.

If OBJ and Wylie aren't CP pariahs at the end of the game, that's a major accomplishment.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 06:18 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Oh, Khalil Mack is good. I see.

I've heard this Bosa cat is solid as well.

If you're not prepared for Mahomes to be scrambling for his life, you probably need to reset your expectations for this game. Luckily we have 1/ a mobile QB; 2/ a coach who gets that we're legit facing two gamewreckers on both ends; 3/ an offense that in Arizona saw Mahomes getting the ball off almost as quickly as any QB in the league.

If OBJ and Wylie aren't CP pariahs at the end of the game, that's a major accomplishment.
Watching the raiders game they sent Derwin James a few times blitzing.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:29 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If you want to win, you should then focus on decision trees and urge the coach to pick the one that yields the highest win probability. Even if it makes you scared.
Football isn't about analytics and fucking decision trees-lol It is about momentum and dominating your opponent. Instead of focusing on the past- you have to be in the present- which the Chargers coach has struggled with.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 06:31 PM 09-13-2022
KC gonna kick the chargirls in their frowsty vagene
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:47 PM 09-13-2022
Take it for what it’s worth but so far in the pre-season and first game Mahomes has 11 drives for 9 TDs, one field goal, and one turnover (by Juju).
[Reply]
RunKC 06:53 PM 09-13-2022
Watching the condensed game from last week and man the Chargers secondary doesn’t look great. Samuel Jr is good but you can really tell they miss JC Jackson.

Carr had 295 yards and I’m surprised bc he targeted Adams 3X as much as anyone else. They force fed it too him.

It’s mainly their pass rusher and our pass rush. If we can effectively contain that pass rush we’ll hang at least 35 on them
[Reply]
Stryker 08:20 PM 09-13-2022
We got this! Let's roll on to victory and START NOW as the AFC WEST leader! PS: FUCK PFF on their QB rankings! :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:26 PM 09-13-2022
we have too much tape on herbert now, and too much speed on defense

i think we boatrace these overrated west coast soft bitches

chiefs 42 chargers 20
[Reply]
New World Order 08:30 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we have too much tape on herbert now, and too much speed on defense

i think we boatrace these overrated west coast soft bitches

chiefs 42 chargers 20
Chargers should just bend over and grab their ankles
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:51 PM 09-13-2022
As one of the smarter football people had mentioned - we get 3-4 sacks that game - had that been any other QB but Murray or Jackson.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:54 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Watching the condensed game from last week and man the Chargers secondary doesn’t look great. Samuel Jr is good but you can really tell they miss JC Jackson.

Carr had 295 yards and I’m surprised bc he targeted Adams 3X as much as anyone else. They force fed it too him.

It’s mainly their pass rusher and our pass rush. If we can effectively contain that pass rush we’ll hang at least 35 on them
word run - one of their main gripes though after reddit perusing, "Can't ANYONE besides Crosby pressure?!?!"
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:58 PM 09-13-2022
are you guys hypey AF for Thursday?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:11 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Football isn't about analytics and ****ing decision trees-lol It is about momentum and dominating your opponent. Instead of focusing on the past- you have to be in the present- which the Chargers coach has struggled with.
Football is more than analytics, but teams in the past didn't use analytics enough as the trend towards going for it more on fourth down shows.

If I was a coach, I would take things like momentum into account but you still want to understand and stack the odds in your favor.

For instance, one of the upsides of going for it on fourth and goal is leaving your opponent backed up against the endzone if you fail. But if it is the final play of the first half, you lose that advantage.

A coach should understand how that changes the expected positive outcome and not just use his gut call on whether he thinks the offense can punch it in or not.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:21 PM 09-13-2022
I think we'll miss McDuffie. But I also think we'll win.

Honestly, get the win, get out of the game healthy, and the season is going to be awesome.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:33 PM 09-13-2022
Saw a crazy stat.

Chargers have won 3 of the last 4 games at Arrowhead. Then I realized that the 2020 game was a throwaway game. Phyllis Rivers pulled out a 29-28 win in 2018 on a 2pt conversion. I’m sure we will hear how the Chargers aren’t intimidated by Arrowhead this week.
Fake News

Final Analysis

The Chargers will come to Arrowhead seeking revenge from last season’s game won by the Chiefs at SoFi in OT. The Chargers defense will be amped up and is clearly boosted by the presence of Khalil Mack, making life easier on All-Pro Joey Bosa and Derwin James Jr. Expect them to penetrate the Chiefs offensive line a few times. They'll keep it close.

But the Chiefs are in a rhythm and more talented on the offensive side of the ball. Justin Herbert may be a great QB in the making, but he'll get a reminder Thursday night of the benchmark Mahomes has set for him to get there.

Prediction: Chiefs 31, Chargers 27

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 15 of 51
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up