ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 279 of 297
« First < 179229269275276277278279 280281282283289 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official EMAW Repository thread***
Saulbadguy 11:54 AM 11-15-2009
I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
[Reply]
kstater 06:50 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Going to take a while to digest this one.
We're headed the right direction. Won't be the last time Tang is here.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:54 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Nowell is the kind of player that can win championships sucks they got dumped
He's an interesting player and really fun to watch... a lot of Mahomes in him, for sure. It was tough to see some of those random no-look/nonchalant 50/50 balls that went the other way, but of course he makes up for it most of the time and can make those "why the fuck are you shooting it from th-- oh okay sweeeet!" type of shots and make a play from anywhere on the court.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:03 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
He's an interesting player and really fun to watch... a lot of Mahomes in him, for sure. It was tough to see some of those random no-look/nonchalant 50/50 balls that went the other way, but of course he makes up for it most of the time and can make those "why the **** are you shooting it from th-- oh okay sweeeet!" type of shots and make a play from anywhere on the court.
I’m going to wish quis was around for another year.
[Reply]
TLO 07:09 PM 03-25-2023
Damn.

Was rooting for you guys.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:14 PM 03-25-2023
There is a small, but notable piece of me sad you guys dropped this tonight - which is the most bummed I’ve ever been about a KSU loss in anything.

If asked later I’ll never admit it.

Tang built something special this year and the sky is the limit with him. Give him a brinks truck (or multiple) of his choosing and it won’t be the last time he’s here with KSU.
[Reply]
Fish 07:30 PM 03-25-2023
Man, that was a heart breaker. Nowell had a helluva game, but it just wasn't enough. KJ fouling out really hurt. The refs did him no favors today. Officiating was pretty lousy, I thought. Lots of bad calls and lots of missed calls.

It was a bit frustrating though, that they didn't go for 3 at the end. They kept taking the easy bucket and fouling, hoping they'd miss. But all it did was put them right back to a 3pt game again with less time remaining. And they did it multiple times. Then didn't even get the shot off on the last possession.

Felt like they had a ton of momentum halfway through the 2nd half. Oh well, they had a great season.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:37 PM 03-25-2023
Not going to say I am any expert on KSU BB, but Nowel needed more attempts at assists tonight and less ball hogging.

He is impressive, but the smallest guy in College BB playing that way is a very tall order.

Nice run though Wildcats!
[Reply]
Al Czervik 07:56 PM 03-25-2023
Tough loss but the Wildcats did the conference proud tonight.
Nowell was MONEY.....
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:16 PM 03-25-2023

Jerome Tang went into the FAU locker room after the game. Told the Owls' they're the toughest team his guys played all year and he's rooting for them.

This guy is absolutely one of a kind.
(Photo courtesy: @GettyImages / @ClarksonCreativ) pic.twitter.com/aln7hJOI3A

— Glenn Kinley (@glenn_kinley) March 26, 2023

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:32 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
There is a small, but notable piece of me sad you guys dropped this tonight - which is the most bummed I’ve ever been about a KSU loss in anything.

Tang built something special this year and the sky is the limit with him. Give him a brinks truck (or multiple) of his choosing and it won’t be the last time he’s here with KSU.
Are you a Tater?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:36 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

Can you be a dick just once in your life? If anyone deserves it it's a kstate fan...
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:47 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Very classy compared to the assholes Calipari and Izzo that he beat over the last week.
[Reply]
notorious 08:09 AM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Man, that was a heart breaker. Nowell had a helluva game, but it just wasn't enough. KJ fouling out really hurt. The refs did him no favors today. Officiating was pretty lousy, I thought. Lots of bad calls and lots of missed calls.

It was a bit frustrating though, that they didn't go for 3 at the end. They kept taking the easy bucket and fouling, hoping they'd miss. But all it did was put them right back to a 3pt game again with less time remaining. And they did it multiple times. Then didn't even get the shot off on the last possession.

Felt like they had a ton of momentum halfway through the 2nd half. Oh well, they had a great season.
It was very dumb to keep going for the 2.

FIA was trying their best to keep them in it by missing FTs.

Good season, disappointed but will get over it.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:16 AM 03-26-2023
Nice run fellas.

Was cheering for ya to get over the E8 hump. Don’t know who the fuck I’m going to root for now…UConn?

At the end of the day, like KU, you gotta make those Free Throws. That was the difference.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 09:37 AM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Very classy compared to the assholes Calipari and Izzo that he beat over the last week.
Never would of caught Squeeks doing that.
Tang is such a huge Upgrade over that dolt.
[Reply]
Page 279 of 297
« First < 179229269275276277278279 280281282283289 > Last »
Up