ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1205 of 1922
« First < 20570511051155119512011202120312041205 12061207120812091215125513051705 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 03:04 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:


It's all been for show, all along.
That's it?
[Reply]
Bowser 03:05 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's it?
That's what?
[Reply]
Donger 03:06 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That's what?
The best you can do regarding Fauci?
[Reply]
Bowser 03:09 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
The best you can do regarding Fauci?
I mean, what do you need? The pic was at the beginning of the Coof when we were flirting with Australia as it is today in terms of our lockdowns and Fauci clearly had no fucks to give even back then. The tone was set early, if you will.

Also - how many posts do you have in this thread? There might be a post or five thousand showing Fauci being a hypocrite and/or a liar along the way.....
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:11 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
So, instead of saying, "Hey! I was wrong to believe some random people on Twitter without actually looking to see what Fauci's position was and is," you do this.

Like I said, no shame at all.
“Fauci’s position.”

That’s funny.

Wait 10 minutes and he’ll deliver the opposite message.
[Reply]
Donger 03:15 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I mean, what do you need? The pic was at the beginning of the Coof when we were flirting with Australia as it is today in terms of our lockdowns and Fauci clearly had no ****s to give even back then. The tone was set early, if you will.

Also - how many posts do you have in this thread? There might be a post or five thousand showing Fauci being a hypocrite and/or a liar along the way.....
Something a lot less tame? You do see the water bottle in his lap, right?

I have no idea how many posts I have in this thread. But no. I haven't seen a single post in this thread or any other that shows Fauci is a liar.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:19 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Something a lot less tame? You do see the water bottle in his lap, right?

I have no idea how many posts I have in this thread. But no. I haven't seen a single post in this thread or any other that shows Fauci is a liar.
He's on his fucking phone shooting the shit with his boy, lol.

And you've seen nothing "you" want to believe in that regard. Which is fine.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 03:19 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
The best you can do regarding Fauci?
There is truth in parody…

Disney+ To Release Separate Fauci Documentary For Each Time He's Changed His Mind


[Reply]
Donger 03:20 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He's on his ****ing phone shooting the shit with his boy, lol.

And you've seen nothing "you" want to believe in that regard. Which is fine.
No. I've yet to see anyone prove that he has lied. If you think you can prove that he has lied, present your argument.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:25 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
No. I've yet to see anyone prove that he has lied. If you think you can prove that he has lied, present your argument.

via GIPHY


[Reply]
Bowser 03:26 PM 10-09-2021
This is it! THIS will be the moment Donger changes his mind!!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:30 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Why aren't they real Jews?

And, wait. What? Gates is worth $120 billion.
They were Khazarians. They “converted” to Judaism centuries ago because Christians and Muslims believed it was immoral to charge interest on loans.

Researchers estimate the House of Rothschild to be worth around 500 trillion.
[Reply]
Donger 03:48 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They were Khazarians. They “converted” to Judaism centuries ago because Christians and Muslims believed it was immoral to charge interest on loans.
Fooled them. Sneaky Jews.

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Researchers estimate the House of Rothschild to be worth around 500 trillion.

[Reply]
Bowser 03:52 PM 10-09-2021



[Reply]
Donger 03:55 PM 10-09-2021
:-)


[Reply]
Page 1205 of 1922
« First < 20570511051155119512011202120312041205 12061207120812091215125513051705 > Last »
Up