ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Safe Space: Brag about yourself or a family member
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:56 AM 01-27-2024
I'll start. A while back a friend's small business was struggling and it's his family's primary income. It was headed nowhere good so I kind of stuck my nose where it didn't really belong, which he resented at first. I was kind but blunt and talked through the situation with him. We came up with an action plan and he's been implementing it. It's already paying off and I think his business has a very bright future now. If I'd waited a couple more months it might have been too late. He now appreciates that I stuck my nose where it didn't belong. It feels amazing to know I helped someone I care about save their livelihood. I'm a dumbass with a lot of things but small business is one thing in pretty good at.

Also, I don't normally like to brag about this but my giant cock makes Chris Jones little dick look like a clit.

Now let's hear about your expensive lunches, kind things you did for others, how your Vornada DG knockoff fan blew the kick wide right, how many inches you can take before gagging, how great of an athlete your kid is, or whatever the fuck you want to brag about.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:26 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
It's not that impressive - he's on the metric system...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:28 AM 01-27-2024
$200 lunches, $1000 expense account for EVERY dinner with the most famous of clients, newest greenest most expensive car on the market, 10% tipper
[Reply]
-King- 09:31 AM 01-27-2024
My 2 year old just shit on the couch
[Reply]
loochy 09:32 AM 01-27-2024
Managed to do a bit of a clean bulk this winter. I got up to 225 lbs while still keeping a 6 pack. In years past I always ended up adding fat that took a couple of months to shave off for summer.
[Reply]
notorious 09:34 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
My 2 year old just shit on the couch
That's the great thing about kids, you can blame them for everything.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:53 AM 01-27-2024

[Reply]
LagunaSWana 09:55 AM 01-27-2024
My son is graduating from KU in May with a 3.92 GPA in Electrical Engineering. This summer, he is interning at the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab in Maryland and in the fall, will start his Masters in EE at KU as a Graduate Research Assistant. KU is paying for his Masters and also paying his living expenses. He will graduate debt free.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 09:57 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
That was very brave of you to share that.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 09:58 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana:
My son is graduating from KU in May with a 3.92 GPA in Electrical Engineering. This summer, he is interning at the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab in Maryland and in the fall, will start his Masters in EE at KU as a Graduate Research Assistant. KU is paying for his Masters and also paying his living expenses. He will graduate debt free.
Holy hell. That's fantastic!
[Reply]
Rausch 10:01 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana:
He will graduate debt free.
Now that is gawt ammed impressive...
[Reply]
neech 10:14 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by threebag:
They forgive those now
Yeah, they pay off the college loans these days.

So send her to one of the top colleges in the nation like Harvard, Dartmouth, Princeton, Cornell or MIT to name a few. The tab is on Uncle Sam not you so rest easy.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:22 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by neech:
Yeah, they pay off the college loans these days.
Who is "they."
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:48 AM 01-27-2024
OMG free rein to brag about myself? :-)

Where do I start........ :-)
[Reply]
-King- 10:50 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
That's the great thing about kids, you can blame them for everything.
:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:55 AM 01-27-2024
I once banged a local judges daughter in his den on a friday night, and appeared before him in court on monday
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up