ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Media Center>Marvel - Black Widow
Sassy Squatch 05:23 PM 08-12-2021
Seen some rumors Disney actually black listed ScarJo after all this.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:47 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Seen some rumors Disney actually black listed ScarJo after all this.
She's entering her early 40's and they killed her off so I believe it.
[Reply]
eDave 08:51 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
She's entering her early 40's and they killed her off so I believe it.
Yea, I'm sure she didn't see that coming. She's still a marketable superstar. She will be fine. And she's rich af.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:10 PM 08-13-2021
I enjoyed it!
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 11:39 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I enjoyed it!
I did too! We went and saw this last friday at the movie theatre. First movie experience since all this started. The after credit ending had me confused however.. especially since the movie was supposed to take place before end game and all that. So, was that in the future after end game?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:02 AM 08-17-2021
Biggest annoyance about Endgame is we didn't see her and Banner in the Soul World. Perfect opportunity to wrap up Whedon's weird romance plot in a moving way and they missed it.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:05 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Biggest annoyance about Endgame is we didn't see her and Banner in the Soul World. Perfect opportunity to wrap up Whedon's weird romance plot in a moving way and they missed it.
That whole romance subplot was one of the weirder things in the MCU.

glad it got dropped.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:52 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
That whole romance subplot was one of the weirder things in the MCU.

glad it got dropped.
I'd have preferred it got dropped before Phase 3. It was enough of a part of Thor 3 and Infinity War it felt weird to drop it completely from Endgame but whatevs.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:45 PM 08-22-2021
I'd have preferred it got dropped before Phase 3. It was enough of a part of Thor 3 and Infinity War it felt weird to drop it completely from Endgame but whatevs.
Yeah I feel like Barton and Nat were better but love story wasn't necessary
[Reply]
Stryker 07:59 PM 08-22-2021
Nice! Your right - did not think of that angle.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:00 PM 08-22-2021
I enjoyed it very much and I was fine with the original ending. On to ETERNALS! :-)
[Reply]
Aries Walker 11:47 PM 08-23-2021
It was good, maybe even very good. It felt a little mechanical, but the car-plane chase at the start and the Taskmaster choreography were jaw-dropping.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:30 PM 09-10-2021
This spoiler about this movie also contains a spoiler about Falcon/Winter Soldier.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 06:48 PM 11-04-2021
Finally saw it. Liked it. Prequels on established characters take some of the unknown out. Like she ain’t dying.

I was expecting to be underwhelmed the trailers she seemed uninterested, I didn’t really dig the story, whatever. I want to see ScarJo do hot girl things. But it was way better than what I expected.

Really the only thing that didn’t land like they wanted was all the widows coming back to help because they’re family or whatever. I’ve never ever gotten that vibe from any of the widow lore in the movies (not a comic guy). That part fell pretty flat.

The rest was pretty good. The humor worked. The emotions part worked in the stoic Russian way. I laughed really hard at horndog red guardian. :-). Overall it worked. I wasn’t expecting paradigm shifting cinema, maybe that’s why, but it worked for me.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up