ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 295 of 335
« First < 195245285291292293294295 296297298299305 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Bowser 03:09 PM 07-07-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Jon Snow, Leader of Men.

I like it. I like it a lot.
He plainly embodies the "Heavy Lies the Crown" type of character.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:40 PM 07-07-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Jon Snow, Leader of Men.

I like it. I like it a lot.
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He plainly embodies the "Heavy Lies the Crown" type of character.
he has been taking a lot of flak for being too much of a pussy since his being reborn.....well until the battle of the bastards.... Pretty hard to label him a pussy after that battle.:-)
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:42 PM 07-07-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
But if that is true, why would the Others turn on the Children?
The Children, by making peace with Men, got in the way of the Others accomplishing their purpose.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:46 PM 07-07-2016
Probably the best theory out there. And maybe the simplest.

Djln was right all along.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:37 PM 07-07-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:

While watching it live I thought he had hit the guy right on the fist and had ripped his hand to shreds. There is some kind of light colored horizontal bit (of ground?) in the background that appears to be at the level of Jon's head and to his left. I thought that was the guy's swords spinning away. Looking at the gif I can see the sword shattering. At the time with everything happening so quickly I thought it was just a particularly gruesome touch.
[Reply]
unlurking 05:20 PM 07-07-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
he has been taking a lot of flak for being too much of a pussy since his being reborn.....well until the battle of the bastards.... Pretty hard to label him a pussy after that battle.:-)
True, but I'll never forgive him for getting Wun Wun and most of the remaining Wildlings killed.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 09:35 PM 07-07-2016
Here's my take. I don't think the Others (White Walkers) will be "defeated." We know they're not just mindless killers. Craster showed us that they can be reasoned with. I think there will probably be a few preliminary skirmishes, but eventually Jon will (through the research of Samwell Tarley) come to an understanding with the Night's King that allows them to inhabit the area of Westeros that is north of what was once The Wall (yes, it will come down). It just seems like the type of off the wall thing GRRM would do.

As for how we find out about Jon's parentage, I'm sure it will start with Bran speaking about his visions which of course won't hold water when it comes to public opinion, the Iron throne, and succession. The public will only begin to believe when Jon comes face to face with a dragon that will yield to his demands rather than torch him....similar to Tyrion when he took off their shackles. This a GRRM's world though, so he could have him stub his toe when he gets up at night to take a leak and keel over dead. I'm sure the TV show ending will be different from the books. GRRM was very smart in letting the show go ahead of the books....he's going to sell a shit-ton more books now.

Oh and Jamie will be the one to kill Cersie because....duh.

I just don't know where Gentry fits in. Technically he's now the only remaining Baratheon. It would be pretty funny if after the very last episode ends and the credits run, they show a stinger of Gentry...still rowing.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:45 PM 07-07-2016
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
GRRM was very smart in letting the show go ahead of the books....he's going to sell a shit-ton more books now.
I guess at some point he will actually turn in a manuscript to the publisher.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 09:53 PM 07-07-2016
I guess at some point he will actually turn in a manuscript to the publisher.
I really think the publishers told him to hold off on the last two books for this very reason. I know the general public thinks he's became too enamored with stardom and has put writing on the back burner, but that's not the case. He contributed 300,000 words to The World of Ice & Fire: The Untold History of Westeros (he was only supposed to contribute 50,000) which was released in late 2014. I think he's waiting for a reason. He gives Dave and Dan a rough outline of the remaining story, and once the show ends, he's free to end it however he wants. He sells a TON of books...especially if the end in the books is different from the TV show.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:45 PM 07-07-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
This is why Miguel Sapochnik will be sorely missed next season. Hope he sends something to the cinema that blisters our eyeballs.

saving him for last season
[Reply]
Swanman 09:26 AM 07-08-2016
Maybe a tactical dumbass, but definitely not a pussy.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:00 AM 07-08-2016
I've been watching the whole series from the start with my wife. I'm astonished that GRMM gave us this much to be happy about in season 6. We got so so little to be happy about for the first 5 seasons.

Then in season 6, we have the Stark children know each other are alive, Sansa and Jon meet. Jon rises from the dead, Starks retake Winterfell, Ramsey dies by his hounds, Danerys takes down the slavers, Tyrion finds his place in the world, Papa Bolton takes a knife to the heart from his own son, Jon gets to whail on Ramsey, Jon named King of the North and Arya gets to slit the throat of Papa Frey, kills his sons and lights the Twin Towers on fire.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:11 AM 07-08-2016
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/samwell-tar...133209796.html

Cool samwell theory
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:16 PM 07-09-2016
Cersei's gonna marry Euron.

Dany's fleet will arrive at Blackwater Bay, Euron will blow his horn and probably force the dragons to land, and then kill them or something.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3988046?...oy-in-season-7

New 'Game of Thrones' Chapter Suggests Cersei Marries Euron Greyjoy In Season 7

Originally Posted by :
George R. R. Martin revealed a new chapter from his long-awaited Winds of Winter, written from the point of view of Euron Greyjoy's brother, Aeron Damphair, the Priest of the Drowned God. In the chapter, Euron force-feeds Aeron some Shade of the Evening — the blue stuff the Warlocks in Qarth drink to make prophecies — and he sees a vision:

''He saw his brother on the Iron Throne again, but Euron was no longer human. He seemed more squid than man, a monster fathered by a kraken of the deep, his face a mass of writhing tentacles. Beside him stood a shadow in woman’s form, long and tall and terrible, her hands alive with pale white fire. Dwarves capered for their amusement, male and female, naked and misshapen, locked in carnal embrace, biting and tearing at each other as Euron and his mate laughed and laughed and laughed…''

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 07-10-2016
Just rewatched early episodes and didn't even realized Cersei is fucking her cousin when Jamie is gone.

What a psycho.

Great analysis of her as a narcissist here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthron...ve_on_cerseis/
[Reply]
Page 295 of 335
« First < 195245285291292293294295 296297298299305 > Last »
Up