ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 287 of 335
« First < 187237277283284285286287 288289290291297 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 PM 07-02-2016
autism intensifies

[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:52 PM 07-02-2016
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
:-) I'd hoped he would get more screen time after Hardholm, BoB, and WoW. How the fuck does that make any sense!?
Most of the people on reddit think he has offers to direct multiple big time $200+ million action movies.

This has to be his idea, anyone who watches GOT can see that the episodes that he directs are better quality. Why would they not want him?
[Reply]
listopencil 11:32 PM 07-02-2016
Originally Posted by Smellway:
autism intensifies

Insane:

http://www.westeroscraft.com/
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:15 AM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Most of the people on reddit think he has offers to direct multiple big time $200+ million action movies.

This has to be his idea, anyone who watches GOT can see that the episodes that he directs are better quality. Why would they not want him?
That was my initial reaction as well, but I see no reason to post a comment stating he won't be directing an episode unless he was spurned.

The man earned his chops directing GoT, and it appears he wishes he could continue. What has caused the issue?
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:39 AM 07-03-2016
I was watching some video about the BoB and when Snow smokes that dude off the horse and he flies backwards he shatters the douches sword. That's a hell of a nice touch and I totally missed it it the first time around. Nice little detail.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:31 AM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
That was my initial reaction as well, but I see no reason to post a comment stating he won't be directing an episode unless he was spurned.

The man earned his chops directing GoT, and it appears he wishes he could continue. What has caused the issue?
My comment and the others on Reddit are NOT saying he was spurned. He CHOSE to not participate because he has more lucrative offers.

WTF would HBO reject their best director? The one who has consistently produced the best directed episodes? It makes no sense.

Him directing a big budget movie and getting a % of the gross makes sense for him and his career.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:43 AM 07-03-2016
Yeah what he said is being taken out of context. Obviously he'd like to, he's just busy.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:08 AM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
My comment and the others on Reddit are NOT saying he was spurned. He CHOSE to not participate because he has more lucrative offers.

WTF would HBO reject their best director? The one who has consistently produced the best directed episodes? It makes no sense.

Him directing a big budget movie and getting a % of the gross makes sense for him and his career.
Spurned or not, GoT will suffer as a result of this news.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:34 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I was watching some video about the BoB and when Snow smokes that dude off the horse and he flies backwards he shatters the douches sword. That's a hell of a nice touch and I totally missed it it the first time around. Nice little detail.
I thought that was his hand.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:00 PM 07-03-2016
Found out yesterday that I CAN order the new season by the episode on the OnDemand, the only problem... OnDemand isnt working right now :-)

But that will be remedied soon, cant wait to get started this week
[Reply]
Bowser 03:06 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Found out yesterday that I CAN order the new season by the episode on the OnDemand, the only problem... OnDemand isnt working right now :-)

But that will be remedied soon, cant wait to get started this week
Two things -

1) Congrats!
B) Get the fuck out of this thread. Like, right now.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:14 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Two things -

1) Congrats!
B) Get the **** out of this thread. Like, right now.
I hear you loud and clear, there has not been nor will there be any surfing through this thread

But I DID read an interesting fan theory on yahoo this morning... an upcoming Jon Snow and Daenarys marriage!

Talk about uniting the kingdom
[Reply]
vailpass 03:57 PM 07-03-2016
I hear you loud and clear, there has not been nor will there be any surfing through this thread

But I DID read an interesting fan theory on yahoo this morning... an upcoming Jon Snow and Daenarys marriage!

You should go.
[Reply]
RustShack 04:44 PM 07-03-2016

A lot of people have that theory. Especially since they have no clue they are even related, but even if they did Targaryens like to keep it in the family anyways.

Who else is she going to marry? Little Robin?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:45 PM 07-03-2016

GTFO now for your own good.
[Reply]
Page 287 of 335
« First < 187237277283284285286287 288289290291297 > Last »
Up