ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 185 of 335
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188189195235285 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:55 AM 05-30-2016
The Blackfish is such a pimp.

I'm assuming now that Jamie will run into Brienne. Hopefully she can help get Cersei's claws out of him.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:56 AM 05-30-2016
Are we to believe Daenerys is in complete control of Drogon now?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:08 AM 05-30-2016
Dany's scenes are still meh.

So is Benjen supposed to be half dead? Or is he still alive?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:15 AM 05-30-2016
Thank God Arya might finally do something now. Still hesitant though.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:33 AM 05-30-2016
Spoiler!

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:51 PM 05-30-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hawk 01:01 PM 05-30-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Spoiler!
Not sure why you have this in spoilers, but...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
keg in kc 02:30 PM 05-30-2016
Bran's not centuries of incest. Targ madness was not unique to the mad king.
[Reply]
Buck 02:44 PM 05-30-2016
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
They could have combined the ending of this episode and added it to the ending of the episode where she kills the khals. Would have helped explain further why they supported her so quickly.

The whole Jamie/Cersi/Tommen dynamic is just wildly off the rails in my opinion. Season 4 Jamie/Cersi would tell their kid what to do, they would lie to him if his wife was such a concern, but they would enforce their will.

My hope is that Jamie meets up with Brianne who tells him what is really going on and how the Starks need his army (along with the Blackfish's men) and they all lay waste to the Stark's enemies and prepare for the walkers. Because right now both Jamie and Cersi are completely unnecceary characters doing things that are out of character.

I was thinking about how likeable Cersei has become compared to the beginning. Probably has to do with her losing her 2 Kids and Father, and just feeling empathy. Granted, she brought a lot of that on to herself.

Onto Dany...If she ends up being the Queen of the 7 Kingdoms, it will feel a little disappointing. It's like she's been waiting off to the side and letting everyone else kill each other, and then she's going to swoop in with her gigantic army and take over. She has been through a lot, but it doesn't feel like a good story.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:18 PM 05-30-2016
Originally Posted by Buck:
I was thinking about how likeable Cersei has become compared to the beginning. Probably has to do with her losing her 2 Kids and Father, and just feeling empathy. Granted, she brought a lot of that on to herself.

Onto Dany...If she ends up being the Queen of the 7 Kingdoms, it will feel a little disappointing. It's like she's been waiting off to the side and letting everyone else kill each other, and then she's going to swoop in with her gigantic army and take over. She has been through a lot, but it doesn't feel like a good story.
As far as the books go, I'd still take the white walker bet. I don't know what the line is, but I'd take it. Why? Martin.

Dany would about have to die in battle or her dragons be killed by winter. The show has gone to great lengths to have every corner of the realm talk about how impossible a task it was to beat the dragons. Great John Umber said it when they declared Robb King. Tywin talked about it and Herrenhall. Robert Barratheon talked about it several times. And virtually everyone has mentioned that dragons are no more. Something else would have to happen to have Dany be defeated. Something red wedding style.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:20 PM 05-30-2016
Originally Posted by Buck:
What do you feel about Euron sweeping away all Yara's and Theon's travails at Kingsmoot?
[Reply]
vailpass 03:31 PM 05-30-2016
For some reason this episode bored me. I fast forwarded through most of Fat Sam's dinner scene and Dany's ridiculous speech. The same speech she's given ten times in one form or another. All I can think when she talks is that though most men would fuck her very few would follow her.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:42 PM 05-30-2016
I thought Sam's scene was pretty good. Gilly looked fucking good.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:45 PM 05-30-2016
That dinner scene was great, I agree. Randall Tarly is a hard ass.

I really thought Sam would stand up to him at dinner but he's still a worthless fatshit. Taking Heartsbane was a bold move though.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:58 PM 05-30-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I thought Sam's scene was pretty good. Gilly looked fucking good.
Yeah she did!

Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That dinner scene was great, I agree. Randall Tarly is a hard ass.

I really thought Sam would stand up to him at dinner but he's still a worthless fatshit. Taking Heartsbane was a bold move though.
I thought the whole Sam scene was pretty good. I could have done without the initial scene with his mom and sister other than the actress playing Gilly did a great job of being like, "woah".

As far as the dinner I couldn't think of how to do it any better. Gillys speech was great. Randall was great. The younger son did a good job of what he would be like in that situation.

Sam couldn't unload both barrels at his father because Gilly and Sam would be fucked and he couldn't do that. But when he decided fuck it I'm out, there is no way you can look at stealing Heartsbane and think, "fatshit." That is ballsy as fuck.
[Reply]
Page 185 of 335
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188189195235285 > Last »
Up