ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3176 of 4880
« First < 2176267630763126316631723173317431753176 317731783179318031863226327636764176 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:18 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

Number dont lie...you just got yourself the 18th best QB from last season.

Mr. 18th...unlimited indeed!!

Seahawks fans...that watched him every week...said he was declining...maybe you should have listened to them. You'll have 5 years to decide for yourself...
PFF numbers absolutely lie. They aren't stats, it's just some guy trying to make his opinion look official. The fact that you buy into it makes your other horrible takes more understandable.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:19 PM 09-02-2022
BlackTop, you're an interesting guy.

I mean, you think Denver should have waited and settled for Matt Ryan or Mayfield because in your opinion, both are better. Now, Teddy B is > than Wilson.

Again, there are stats to defend any position and you do a great job of looking for them. But, you are insane to suggest that Teddy B was better than Wilson last year and would be a better option for Denver this year.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:25 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
PFF numbers absolutely lie. They aren't stats, it's just some guy trying to make his opinion look official. The fact that you buy into it makes your other horrible takes more understandable.
I noticed that none of you commented on my stat comparison earlier. Shocker!

Imagine Wilson saying with a straight face that he's tired of carrying a team by himself. I'm not sure where he carried them to, but they sure carried him in his first several years.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:27 PM 09-02-2022
BlackTop, so by these rankings... Cousins, Murray and Dak were better than Mahomes. You guys are paying a ton of money for 10th ranked QB production. That's not all that stellar.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:28 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
BlackTop, you're an interesting guy.

I mean, you think Denver should have waited and settled for Matt Ryan or Mayfield because in your opinion, both are better. Now, Teddy B is > than Wilson.

Again, there are stats to defend any position and you do a great job of looking for them. But, you are insane to suggest that Teddy B was better than Wilson last year and would be a better option for Denver this year.
I'm simply posting grades from a site dedicated to analyzing ACTUAL performances from 2021...not hype tik-tok video and name brand QB fawning.

It verifies what their actual fans were saying...do you guys know which players on your team suck...wait, let me rephrase that..you guys actually think you have a SB-ready roster.

Normal fans...based in reality...usually know which players on their roster suck. They watch them every week...

Its like Saints fans being happy about landing HB...while not realizing he was dogshit last year...they just know name-branding without watching him play every week. Chiefs fans were happy to see him go...and why Veach cut him loose.

You really think if Wilson was still playing like a top 5 QB...the Seahawks would let him walk? They got out because they know...

You guys are living in 2020...just like Saints fans are living in 2020.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:30 PM 09-02-2022
I'm simply posting grades from a site dedicated to analyzing ACTUAL performances from 2021...not hype tik-tok video and name brand QB fawning.

It verifies what their actual fans were saying...do you guys know which players on your team suck...wait, let me rephrase that..you actually guys think you have a SB-ready roster.

Its like Saints fans being happy about landing HB...while not realizing he was dogshit last year...they just know name-branding without watching him play every week. Chiefs fans were happy to see him go...and why Veach cut him loose.

You really think if Wilson was playing like a top 5 QB...the Seahawks let him walk?

You guy are living in 2020...just like Saints fans are living in 2020.

[Reply]
MagicHef 01:32 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I noticed that none of you commented on my stat comparison earlier. Shocker!

Imagine Wilson saying with a straight face that he's tired of carrying a team by himself. I'm not sure where he carried them to, but they sure carried him in his first several years.
Why would I comment on it? Mahomes is better than Wilson, I have no problem with that.

As far as the carrying the team comment, when Wilson did not have to carry the entire team, he won a Super Bowl. When he did, they had much less success.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:42 PM 09-02-2022
Why would I comment on it? Mahomes is better than Wilson, I have no problem with that.

As far as the carrying the team comment, when Wilson did not have to carry the entire team, he won a Super Bowl. When he did, they had much less success.
Donks fans are thinking they are getting 2014 Wilson coupled with their 2015 defense...they remain as delusional as ever.

Even Wilson's peers ranked him as the only 60th best player...they watch actual game film...not listening to talking head NFL mouthpieces...

You all are acting like you just landed a top 20 player in his prime...all you are...are victims of Seahwks FO exploiting your franchises desperation.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:53 PM 09-02-2022
Donks fans are thinking they are getting 2014 Wilson coupled with their 2015 defense...they remain as delusional as ever.

Even Wilson's peers ranked him as the only 60th best player...they watch actual game film...not listening to talking head NFL mouthpieces...

You all are acting like you just landed a top 20 player in his prime...all you are...are victims of Seahwks FO exploiting your franchises desperation.
I'm sure there are some that think he's the magical cure, but aside from Queso Jose... I have not seen that around here.

You're too wrapped up around this one. Twisted up pretty extreme I might add. You are more focused on proving it was a shit move and he is a terrible option than any Denver fan that I know trying to say the opposite. It's weird.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:57 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I'm sure there are some that think he's the magical cure, but aside from Queso Jose... I have not seen that around here.

You're too wrapped up around this one. Twisted up pretty extreme I might add. You are more focused on proving it was a shit move and he is a terrible option than any Denver fan that I know trying to say the opposite. It's weird.
It's not weird..I hate your scumbag franchise...and I talk about it on a CHIEFS forum in a thread dedicated to discussing how much your team sucks.

Weird would be gloating on a Donks forum when my QB is hoped up on HGH..pretending it's not happening...then making snide passive-aggressive comments because my team is illegitimately winning.

Some would say that shows an element of weak vicarious behavior...using other's accomplishments to prop up a sagging ego.

but what do I know...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:05 PM 09-02-2022
It's not weird..I hate your scumbag franchise...and I talk about it on a CHIEFS forum in a thread dedicated to discussing how much your team sucks.

Weird would be gloating on a Donks forum when my QB is hoped up on HGH..pretending it's not happening...then making snide passive-aggressive comments because my team is illegitimately winning.

Some would say that shows an element of weak vicarious behavior...using other's accomplishments to prop up a sagging ego.

but what do I know...
Sagging ego? Interesting.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:14 PM 09-02-2022
Wilson had it easier in the NFC. He had it easier with Metcalf and Lockett but we are supposed to believe he will just come over to the toughest football division in a much tougher conference with worse playmakers and just just beat everyone?

Nope.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:15 PM 09-02-2022
Another example of 'weird" would be expecting different results from a QB...who is currently ranked at 18th, had a recent 6-8 record with better receiving talent and a running game that averaged almost a half yard more per carry, to be my franchise savior.

Then again, you guys were excited about Keenum too...At least Horseface, in a rare moment of sobriety, knew better than to give him $250 million.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:21 PM 09-02-2022

So there's no point to all those stat comparisons you've made?

I think a lot of QBs could win big if their defense holds playoff teams to 13 ppg. Do you think he has a defense or all-around team that rivals what he had in those days?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:32 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Pretty good positional value to get a beast ILB running the defense :-)
Especially playing only half the snaps...
[Reply]
Page 3176 of 4880
« First < 2176267630763126316631723173317431753176 317731783179318031863226327636764176 > Last »
Up