ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 614 of 3903
« First < 114514564604610611612613614 61561661761862466471411141614 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:24 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
As far as reliable info goes my best advice is pay no attention to the ones who bought whole "Fake news" bullshit. At least on CP you find a those that did and still do are the ones pushing the "it's no worse than the flu BS".
Keep the political shit out and don't play stupid.
[Reply]
Donger 11:24 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Best burnt ends on the planet, though. And they are legit burnt ends as opposed to the "cubed briskit" that Jack Stack often serves.
Ah, that's great. Thanks.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:25 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
$86.00 for two pounds of ends from Joe's. I think it comes with sauce.

:-)

Oh well.
Worth every dime.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:26 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:

Might be a Q but if true wow
That would be completely unsustainable.

People in New York would move out the state en masse.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:26 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Joes' Kansas City
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
ordered both down here. Joe’s KC was a lot better. Seemed “fresher”.
Second this. We've ordered Joe's online and while pricey, it was way better than I ever expected.
[Reply]
Donger 11:27 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Shouldn’t be surprising if the virus comes back once people start congregating/living again.

Will be interesting to see if China can turn themselves back on without another explosive increase in cases. If that’s not doable then we will be on lockdown until there are no cases for a full month (given that some people test positive for up to a month after exhibiting symptoms).

I know they want to give people some light at the end of the tunnel but the only way to make it work is to completely shut it down and then not let people travel between states/countries until there are no cases anywhere. It will get better with social distancing, but we won’t have freedom of movement until it is gone or there is a vaccine.
Yep. H1N1:

[Reply]
Bugeater 11:28 AM 03-22-2020
$86.00 for two pounds of ends from Joe's. I think it comes with sauce.

:-)

Oh well.
Just do it man. Might as well spend your money while you're alive.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:28 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Hence why you'll see the National Guard block off road access in a few weeks.
[Reply]
tk13 11:28 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Shouldn’t be surprising if the virus comes back once people start congregating/living again.

Will be interesting to see if China can turn themselves back on without another explosive increase in cases. If that’s not doable then we will be on lockdown until there are no cases for a full month (given that some people test positive for up to a month after exhibiting symptoms).

I know they want to give people some light at the end of the tunnel but the only way to make it work is to completely shut it down and then not let people travel between states/countries until there are no cases anywhere. It will get better with social distancing, but we won’t have freedom of movement until it is gone or there is a vaccine.
People are generally incapable of seeing down the road very well.

The part where people are going to be unruly is if some of these other countries return to normal and we're still fighting it full on because we didn't do enough to control it at the front end, and we're just a big country with a lot of people.
[Reply]
Donger 11:28 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Just do it man. Might as well spend your money while you're alive.
Already ordered.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:31 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Hence why you'll see the National Guard block off road access in a few weeks.
And close the airports as well?
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:31 AM 03-22-2020
Already ordered.
I am impressed. You don't strike me as someone who does insanely frivolous things very often.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:32 AM 03-22-2020

It took Chine 3 months and they were pulling people out of houses and boarding up front doors. Absent some therapy, even with social distancing, it’s going to take a similar amount of time here — probably longer given we will take longer to come to the same realization (though it appears Cuomo is there now).
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:32 AM 03-22-2020
And close the airports as well?

BREAKING: FAA lifts brief virus-related suspension of flights to NYC-area, Philadelphia airports. https://t.co/9o1byOPXJe

— The Associated Press (@AP) March 21, 2020

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:34 AM 03-22-2020
I figure this is the place to get the most views, to help the most posters. If I am wrong, sorry not sorry kind of thing.
Enjoy the 2 hour highlights of our SB win.

https://www.chiefs.com/video/full-nf...Llop1TwvbIGQUc
[Reply]
Page 614 of 3903
« First < 114514564604610611612613614 61561661761862466471411141614 > Last »
Up