ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 561 of 3903
« First < 61461511551557558559560561 56256356456557161166110611561 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:24 AM 03-21-2020
2600+ new cases reported today, per worldometer.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:24 AM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
And? We've already seen reports out of states across the entire country, coast-coast.

You have no idea. If your argument is those numbers probably won't hold I will agree.

Otherwise you are just talking out of your ass at this point.
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes. If you want to believe it more likely that those states have all suddenly stopped seeing growth than that their numbers simply haven't been updated today, knock yourself out.
:-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:24 AM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Has this been confirmed? If so, is the damage irreparable? I think the lungs are one of the few internal organs that can self-repair.
Yes it has been confirmed by the CDC and the WHO.
And as someone that is stage 3 COPD I have spent countless hours on the internet looking for doctors or stories trying to disprove what multiple Pulmonologists have all told me, which is that the lungs do not repair their tissues that what most people think are the lungs repairing is just the phlegm leaving the lungs from stopping smoking or removing themselves whatever activity that caused the damage.
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:24 AM 03-21-2020
Maybe this has been established and I'm not seeing it. If someone has tested positive and sent home to quarantine, is there a retest process or is up to the patient to instigate a 2nd test?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:25 AM 03-21-2020
I never said it was the flu. Regardless of what you claim, I never said that. In fact I said the opposite. But rant on me all you want.

And I have been saying that the whole time. In fact, I said last week a lot of this was being done to prevent hospitals from being overrun though it would actually lengthen the life of all this shit. Many mocked me for it and I believe you were one of them.

Now here you are repeating what I said over a week ago.
Lies.

You've been downplaying this virus from the very beginning. I don't have time to find your old posts but you have been acting like this whole thing is a joke and no one should worry about it
[Reply]
petegz28 10:25 AM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
2600+ new cases reported today, per worldometer.
1,958 of them in NY.
[Reply]
cdcox 10:25 AM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Average March temperature in Australia is fairly close to Florida and they have over 1000 cases with an upward trajectory.
The homeland security link I posted this morning indicates there is no reason to believe disease transmission will decrease in the summer.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:25 AM 03-21-2020
Yes, we get it, you've repeated yourself often. In fact it's about all you have added. Now kindly go inflate your doll and entertain yourself.
If only I could add value to these discussions like you do pete. I'll keep trying.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:26 AM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Lies.

You've been downplaying this virus from the very beginning. I don't have time to find your old posts but you have been acting like this whole thing is a joke and no one should worry about it
You mean when I said we wouldn't end up like Italy with a 8.5% death rate? Yeah, I stand by those sorts of comments.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:26 AM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
If only I could add value to these discussions like you do pete. I'll keep trying.
Out of all the douche bags on here, I have a penthouse rent free in your head, bro.
[Reply]
Donger 10:27 AM 03-21-2020
:-)
Originally Posted by Me:
It's much more likely that the numbers haven't been updated yet.
Based on what, Donger? This site has been one of the most accurate and up to date sites out there. Those numbers were as of 15:26 GMT.

This site has been far ahead of any media reports I have seen as well.
So, when you posted this lack of growth initially, did you post it under the likelihood that growth had magically stopped? If not, why did you post it?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:28 AM 03-21-2020
Right now NY is accountable for 50% of all cases in the US

It's microbial density as I explained in another post.

The larger the population the more intense it will be.

Disease control in a Hog house with 5000 head is much more difficult than a 500 head house.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:30 AM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
So, when you posted this lack of growth initially, did you post it under the likelihood that growth had magically stopped? If not, why did you post it?
I don't know, Donger, perhaps in the hope that maybe the growth of new cases might slow some? For all you know they are reporting and maybe there haven't been any new cases as of yet today? Maybe by the end of the day the new cases then up reporting are far fewer that yesterday?

Then again, you can just be your douche self.
[Reply]
Donger 10:33 AM 03-21-2020
I don't know, Donger, perhaps in the hope that maybe the growth of new cases might slow some? For all you know they are reporting and maybe there haven't been any new cases as of yet today? Maybe by the end of the day the new cases then up reporting are far fewer that yesterday?

Then again, you can just be your douche self.
Like I said, it's silly to think that those states magically suddenly have zero new cases. Which is why I said that it's much more likely that they simply haven't been updated. You chose to challenge me on that.
[Reply]
JakeLV 10:34 AM 03-21-2020

Katie Porter's sister, a doctor, is breaking down how staying in can save lives during the COVID-19 crisis pic.twitter.com/9q7MpbpES8

— NowThis (@nowthisnews) March 21, 2020

Easily digestible
[Reply]
Page 561 of 3903
« First < 61461511551557558559560561 56256356456557161166110611561 > Last »
Up