ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2191 of 2688
« First < 1191169120912141218121872188218921902191 2192219321942195220122412291 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:42 PM 02-11-2022

Andy Reid is the chill uncle, confirmed �� #ProBowl

(via @NFLFilms) pic.twitter.com/skJ4C0aS6x

— NFL (@NFL) February 10, 2022

Mahomes out there networking for the team. Trade Frank Clark and Anthony Hitchens for Maxx Crosby. Ok we'll throw in DRob and Niemann to sweeten the deal. Because Raiders. Do it Vorch!
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:38 PM 02-11-2022

Last night, Keegan-Michael Key went *there* — but Travis Kelce thinks it had more to do with Thursday Night Football than the AFC title game. �� pic.twitter.com/kiIbessgis

— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) February 11, 2022

[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:22 PM 02-11-2022
Dude is taking click bait to new heights

I've never been sold on Patrick Mahomes. Heres' a story about the the time he came on Undisputed to try to put me in my place.

For more from the @SkipBaylessShow, subscribe HERE: https://t.co/HRdNmSfAhNpic.twitter.com/rk4Z0HkMrV

— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) February 4, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 02:37 PM 02-11-2022
Pat deserves all the heat is going to get this offseason, but he’ll be better for it.
[Reply]
-King- 02:42 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Are we really still talking about this?

Even I'm over this now, and I ruminate over things forever. Why, Why, Why? How, How, How?

Let it go; for whatever reason that we will never know, the Chiefs and Patrick played poorly and lost.
At this point, I just laugh when I think about it. That 2nd half was just so fucking weird and illogical that I can't even get mad anymore. Just laugh about my confusion.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:18 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Dude is taking click bait to new heights

I saw that Undisputed interview, and Skip kept goading and goading and goading Pat into getting a reaction. Pat was never once slightly disagreeable the entire time. Finally Skip got desperate and mentioned that he thinks Wasp was lucky bullshit, and Pat just shrugs and says, "Well, that's where Tyreek was supposed to be, and he caught it, so..." and just left it alone.

I know sports journalists don't have a club or anything, but if they do, they need to disbar him or whatever the equivalent thing is in that organization. I know journalists abide by some kind of integrity amongst each other, and Skip has repeatedly demonstrated since getting on TV back on ESPN that he has no honor.

The guy has no semblance of disinterest, and I don't care if they're all made up/scripted takes. He publicly insults athletes. He lies. He makes up crap and hides behind the "This is just my opinion" sham, like when he belittled Dak Prescott for being open about his mental health troubles. And let's not forget about the numerous times he name drops guys he's talked to and claims they said XYZ only to have those people come out and say, "Uhh no that actually never happened."

Any time that fuckface brings up his time as a writer for the Cowboys or the Sooners or says, "I was at that game in the press box" Shannon needs to say, "Nobody fucking cares, because you ain't a journalist anymore, Thkyiiiup"
[Reply]
DRM08 03:32 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I saw that Undisputed interview, and Skip kept goading and goading and goading Pat into getting a reaction. Pat was never once slightly disagreeable the entire time. Finally Skip got desperate and mentioned that he thinks Wasp was lucky bullshit, and Pat just shrugs and says, "Well, that's where Tyreek was supposed to be, and he caught it, so..." and just left it alone.

I know sports journalists don't have a club or anything, but if they do, they need to disbar him or whatever the equivalent thing is in that organization. I know journalists abide by some kind of integrity amongst each other, and Skip has repeatedly demonstrated since getting on TV back on ESPN that he has no honor.

The guy has no semblance of disinterest, and I don't care if they're all made up/scripted takes. He publicly insults athletes. He lies. He makes up crap and hides behind the "This is just my opinion" sham, like when he belittled Dak Prescott for being open about his mental health troubles. And let's not forget about the numerous times he name drops guys he's talked to and claims they said XYZ only to have those people come out and say, "Uhh no that actually never happened."

Any time that fuckface brings up his time as a writer for the Cowboys or the Sooners or says, "I was at that game in the press box" Shannon needs to say, "Nobody fucking cares, because you ain't a journalist anymore, Thkyiiiup"
Mahomes was pretty nice to appear on the show, given the fact Bayless has been attacking him for years. He doesn’t owe them any kind of courtesy.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 03:34 PM 02-11-2022
Skip Bayless has a very fragile ego. It's like a balloon. Overinflated sense of self, and easy to pop because he's a little baby when he's wrong.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:48 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Skip Bayless has a very fragile ego. It's like a balloon. Overinflated sense of self, and easy to pop because he's a little baby when he's wrong.
Right or wrong doesn't matter to Skip. It's a TV show. He picks against Mahomes in every game no matter who we play. He likes boring QB's that don't do what Mahomes does. He's adopted Burrow as his new Brady and will denounce any other QB.

When Burrow gets his ass kicked by LAR he will spin as not his fault like he did for every Brady loss.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:14 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Right or wrong doesn't matter to Skip. It's a TV show. He picks against Mahomes in every game no matter who we play. He likes boring QB's that don't do what Mahomes does. He's adopted Burrow as his new Brady and will denounce any other QB.

When Burrow gets his ass kicked by LAR he will spin as not his fault like he did for every Brady loss.

Burrow did make the Super Bowl in his 2nd year. If he wins it…he will have surpassed Mahomes in a lot of eyes. Taking the worst team in the NFL to Super Bowl Champion in 2 years is amazing. Burrow has never lost a playoff game either. Mahomes in the big game is kinda shaky.

Four-time Super Bowl champion Joe Montana provided his pick for Super Bowl LVI: the Bengals.

Montana spoke about his prediction of Cincinnati winning its first Super Bowl title. He has full faith in quarterback Joe Burrow, who is often compared to Montana.

Montana expects the Bengals vs. Rams matchup to be close, finishing with a score of 26–24.

Burrow wins Sunday. He’s the new Mahomes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:22 PM 02-11-2022
Mahomes could have 4 rings and Skip would still bash his play every chance he gets.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 05:28 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Burrow did make the Super Bowl in his 2nd year. If he wins it…he will have surpassed Mahomes in a lot of eyes. Taking the worst team in the NFL to Super Bowl Champion in 2 years is amazing. Burrow has never lost a playoff game either. Mahomes in the big game is kinda shaky.

Burrow wins Sunday. He’s the new Mahomes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Burrow has played three fucking playoff games. JFC. Shaky in the big game? One bad half in an otherwise unbelievable playoff career and he's shaky. Do you work for ESPN or something?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:18 PM 02-11-2022
Maybe this year's Chiefs wasn't that good(great maybe better wording) & Buffalo was the easy schedule fraud we thought they were. The losses were to legit teams
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:33 PM 02-11-2022
This loss will stick with Pat until he gets back to the Super Bowl for better or worse.

The problem is, I'm starting to wonder how much longer his window is going to be. He clearly doesn't have the Brady killer instinct I previously thought he possessed.

Will he be able to rise to the occasion in the future or will the memory of this last game creep back in and cause him to wilt again?

Still great obviously, still one of the best QBs in the league. But I'm going into this offseason with more questions about Pat than ever before. What happened to him at times this season? And how can he get back to being consistently dominant?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:45 PM 02-11-2022
Doesn't have the killer instinct? Bullshit. If anything he has too much of it. He hates running the ball. That was a problem all year in my opinion.
[Reply]
Page 2191 of 2688
« First < 1191169120912141218121872188218921902191 2192219321942195220122412291 > Last »
Up