ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2189 of 2688
« First < 1189168920892139217921852186218721882189 2190219121922193219922392289 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:26 AM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
So it was less risky to throw the ball backwards to the five where 20 defenders were waiting for Tyreek?
What? Bro, how are you not understanding this?

We had zero timeouts and only a handful of seconds on the clock. A run play or pass play that results in a tackle in the field of play ends the half. The ONLY option there was a quick pass into the end zone. It's either a TD or an incompletion within three or four seconds so we can stop the clock and kick a quick field goal.

Andy trusted Pat to make the right play there but Mahomes completely fucked it by throwing in the flat to Hill.

I won't even blame Reid for that. Mahomes has to know you simply cannot throw that to the flat there. It was just an insanely dumb play by Pat.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:39 AM 02-09-2022
Running the ball should still be an option from the 1 imo. Lots of teams go for it on 4th and goal from the 1 instead of kicking the FG. This is almost the exact same situation, except that you can try to squeeze in one extra play with a quick pass (but still risky with 5 seconds left).
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:20 AM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Running the ball should still be an option from the 1 imo. Lots of teams go for it on 4th and goal from the 1 instead of kicking the FG. This is almost the exact same situation, except that you can try to squeeze in one extra play with a quick pass (but still risky with 5 seconds left).
The time on the clock makes this situation different, though.

In a similar situation, let's say your scenario of going for it on 4th down from the 1, it would be beneficial because you either score 7 points or you hand the opponent the ball on their own 1 yard line with the opportunity to force a safety or get the ball back around midfield if you can force a quick 3 and out. Even if your defense is garbage, the likelihood of allowing a 99 yard drive for a TD is pretty slim so there's a ton of incentive to go for it.

Like I said, the clock here just makes everything different. With the half about to end and you at the 1 yard line, the most important thing is getting some kind of points. 3 points to end the half there is disappointing, but it's a win nonetheless. Going into the half with 0 points in that situation was a hilariously bad outcome.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:25 AM 02-09-2022
Stay in denial. NFL needs you
So stop fucking watching then.

That's what I don't get about people who argue this stupid shit. If it's rigged...then stop fucking watching. Otherwise you're just a sheep like the rest of us apparently.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:58 AM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So stop fucking watching then.

That's what I don't get about people who argue this stupid shit. If it's rigged...then stop fucking watching. Otherwise you're just a sheep like the rest of us apparently.
You can’t apply logic to these people
[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:45 PM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Who you calling “these people”. That’s racist….
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:49 PM 02-09-2022
Never thought this board would become almost unreadable, but the constant screeching about rigged in what seems to be every thread has just about done it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:23 PM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
I still think the concussion theory makes more sense than him throwing the game or simply having the worst half of football you'll ever see a QB have.

His brain was definitely scrambled in the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:24 PM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Never thought this board would become almost unreadable, but the constant screeching about rigged in what seems to be every thread has just about done it.

It’s the complete 180 from the first half to the second half. Weird

[Reply]
ARROW2 05:09 PM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What? Bro, how are you not understanding this?

We had zero timeouts and only a handful of seconds on the clock. A run play or pass play that results in a tackle in the field of play ends the half. The ONLY option there was a quick pass into the end zone. It's either a TD or an incompletion within three or four seconds so we can stop the clock and kick a quick field goal.

Andy trusted Pat to make the right play there but Mahomes completely ****ed it by throwing in the flat to Hill.

I won't even blame Reid for that. Mahomes has to know you simply cannot throw that to the flat there. It was just an insanely dumb play by Pat.
In real time I was yelling throw it quick and away if necessary. I was answering the person who suggested a run. That pass was worse than the run is all I'm saying. That was like a bad pitch back play...
[Reply]
ARROW2 05:11 PM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So stop ****ing watching then.

That's what I don't get about people who argue this stupid shit. If it's rigged...then stop ****ing watching. Otherwise you're just a sheep like the rest of us apparently.

And every time I hear dumb sheep spout this same stupid shit in return.........I watch for entertainment.....that is all it is. The sooner you learn that, the better.
[Reply]
ARROW2 05:12 PM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
It’s the complete 180 from the first half to the second half. Weird

YEP!!!! Sorry, I wasn't born yesterday, been watching this game a LOOOONG time and every single Mahomes game. That was some bullshit.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:17 PM 02-09-2022
And every time I hear dumb sheep spout this same stupid shit in return.........I watch for entertainment.....that is all it is. The sooner you learn that, the better.
If you keep saying the same stupid shit, you very soon won't be able to return to this thread.

We get your opinion. Noted.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:07 PM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Who you calling “these people”. That’s racist….
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The mods say they are doing something about it but the results of whatever they are doing is a fail. Rigged discussion and posts in way too many threads that have nothing to do with “rigged” just like this one.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:18 PM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The mods say they are doing something about it but the results of whatever they are doing is a fail. Rigged discussion and posts in way too many threads that have nothing to do with “rigged” just like this one.
We did?

Was it before or after you posted a poll about the NFL rigging games weeks after everyone was already tired of it?
[Reply]
Page 2189 of 2688
« First < 1189168920892139217921852186218721882189 2190219121922193219922392289 > Last »
Up