ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 57
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:50 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Why do people keep saying stupid things like this? It's the NFL and any given Sunday and all that. Not to mention that the Chiefs haven't exactly been blowing teams out this year (Raiders notwithstanding).
Any given Sunday blah, blag, blah...

Broncos suck, you're a crying little bitch, Chiefs by 20.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:51 AM 11-29-2021
Just dont throw at Surtain, and we should be fine.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 11-29-2021
Teddy's sack rate is VERY high this season. 26th in the NFL. 27 sacks in only 339 pass attempts, or one sack every 12.5 attempts.

Meanwhile Denver is down to their third string LT and several other backups on the OL.

If the Chiefs shut down the run you like their chances to get to Bridgewater at least 3-4 times, more if the offense gets a big lead.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:59 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Any given Sunday blah, blag, blah...

Broncos suck, you're a crying little bitch, Chiefs by 20.
What are you, 12 years old? :-)

Look, I love my Chiefs just as much as the next guy. But let's be realistic. The Broncos have a decent defense and the Chiefs offense has struggled a lot recently with scoring points (not including the Raiders game). I would love for the Chiefs to get on a roll and just blow them out by 20 points. Realistically, it's more likely to be something like 24-13.
[Reply]
MGRS13 11:08 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Teddy's sack rate is VERY high this season. 26th in the NFL. 27 sacks in only 339 pass attempts, or one sack every 12.5 attempts.

Meanwhile Denver is down to their third string LT and several other backups on the OL.

If the Chiefs shut down the run you like their chances to get to Bridgewater at least 3-4 times, more if the offense gets a big lead.
I’m pretty sure this has been brought up before, but for those of you in the back that are hard of hearing, the chiefs never take advantage of that third string OL. I don’t know how many times Clark or Jones we’re gonna dominate because so and so was working in a shoe store last week, the D line will just destroy them. It never happens, and it won’t happen again. If the chiefs win it will be because they stop the run and get rolling on offense. .
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:11 AM 11-29-2021
Chiefs should win, they are the better team. Denver has a good defense but as long as the Chiefs take care of the football it's a lock for a Chiefs win.

28-14 Chiefs

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:12 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
the chiefs never take advantage of that third string OL. I don’t know how many times Clark or Jones we’re gonna dominate because so and so was working in a shoe store last week, the D line will just destroy them.
LOL whatever. They just destroyed Dak and a far better OL in the last game.

That was a week after the D-line fucked Carr up and down and left and right.

Teddy is about to get gang raped.
[Reply]
TEX 11:17 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
LOL whatever. They just destroyed Dak and a far better OL in the last game.

That was a week after the D-line ****ed Carr up and down and left and right.

Teddy is about to get gang raped.

IF they do that, KC will BLOW THEM OUT!
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:43 PM 11-29-2021
Reid says Niang could be back this week and Kyle Long 21 day window is up tomorrow so they will need to do something with him.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:59 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
...and Kyle Long 21 day window is up tomorrow so they will need to do something with him.
I keep forgetting about that guy.
[Reply]
Passepartout 01:02 PM 11-29-2021
Well glad they flexed it to SNF next week!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:06 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
And, the coaching staff fails to understand how to use the weapons they do have… Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy, Fant, Gordon, Williams… the play calling is just terrible.
It isn't play calling. Your QBs are fucking garbage. Doesn't matter what you call when they miss open guys.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:15 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
It isn't play calling. Your QBs are ****ing garbage. Doesn't matter what you call when they miss open guys.
Interesting... so, yesterday Teddy was 11/18. They just didn't pass that much at all and it's frustrating. But, yeah I guess you're right, the play calling is amazing. My bad.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:22 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Reid says Niang could be back this week and Kyle Long 21 day window is up tomorrow so they will need to do something with him.
Niang has the slowest healing ribs in the world.
[Reply]
crispystl 01:24 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Niang has the slowest healing ribs in the world.
Lot of surface area there.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 57
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up