ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 57
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:22 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm fine with this. Hughes is a better returner. He has that one fumble (can't remember against who) but it's not like Hardman is Mr. Reliable when it comes to holding onto the ball, either.
Not to mention that with Mahomes as our QB, my number one concern on returns is that we still have the ball at the end of the return. Mahomes will move the ball downfield.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:51 PM 12-02-2021

[Reply]
Herewego 08:00 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Carl ****ing Cheffers scares me. I feel like we're going to have to completely dominate them to win. If it's close, he'll **** us.

Crap. That's a good point.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:14 PM 12-02-2021
Probably hasn’t been said enough in this thread.

Fuck the Broncos!
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:17 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Probably hasn’t been said enough in this thread.

**** the Broncos!
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:20 PM 12-02-2021
Cheffers is literally the only reason Denver has a chance. Expect multiple holds on the Chiefs preventing us extending a lead and multiple bogus PIs to extend Donk drives. He could literally swing the game 14 points in both directions
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:23 PM 12-02-2021
The Broncos top thread on their subreddit is "Denver please. Please do it. Beat them."

Amazing we are in this era. From my entire childhood to young adult fandom was circling games in Denver as a loss and hoping we could pull out a win at home.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:36 PM 12-02-2021
I saw the Sunday Night football trucks coming into KC today. Cruising west on I70 headed to Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:09 PM 12-02-2021

The first time Patrick Mahomes faced Denver. The first start. The first win. #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/KKLHFjfOJX

— Harold R. Kuntz (@HaroldRKuntz3) December 3, 2021

[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:12 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I remember being so excited to watch this game. I was in Colorado at the time and at a bar called Thunder and Buttons watching with my parents. Kept bragging to my dad what a stud Pat was going to become. I love Pat so much.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:24 PM 12-02-2021
Albert made his career off that game :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:28 PM 12-02-2021

[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:28 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I remember being so excited to watch this game. I was in Colorado at the time and at a bar called Thunder and Buttons watching with my parents. Kept bragging to my dad what a stud Pat was going to become. I love Pat so much.
In the Springs? I had part of my bachelor party in the second floor of that place which I remember to varying degrees.

I remember the Mane talking trash and one user who had a lot of clout said. “I think we are fooling ourselves and this kid is going to be a pain in the ass for a long time.”

My co-workers made fun of Mahomes interceptions in the next pre-season. The day after the left handed pass was like a day of sorrow and mourning in my entire teacher’s lounge. A co-worker about 40 years my senior said “I worry the Chiefs have their Elway and I have a bad feeling about the next 15 years.” He said he never thought the Chiefs would ever find a franchise guy until that comeback.

Now when I wear my KC gear I don’t even get trash talk. No boos from students. Nothing but a solemn acknowledgement and resignation. KC has not lost to Denver since I moved to Colorado. Whenever they do I know I will pay dearly, but for now I’m going to savor it.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:59 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
In the Springs? I had part of my bachelor party in the second floor of that place which I remember to varying degrees.

I remember the Mane talking trash and one user who had a lot of clout said. “I think we are fooling ourselves and this kid is going to be a pain in the ass for a long time.”

My co-workers made fun of Mahomes interceptions in the next pre-season. The day after the left handed pass was like a day of sorrow and mourning in my entire teacher’s lounge. A co-worker about 40 years my senior said “I worry the Chiefs have their Elway and what the next 15 years are going to be for us.” He said he never thought the Chiefs would ever find a franchise guy until that comeback.

Now when I wear my KC gear I don’t even get trash talk. No boos from students. Nothing but a solemn acknowledgement and resignation. KC has not lost to Denver since I moved to Colorado. Whenever they do I know I will pay dearly that following week, but for now I’m going to savor it.
Yep, that’s the one. I used to live in Co Springs. But I go back around New Years each year to visit my parents. Donk fans thought Pat was going to be an interception machine lol.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:47 AM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

[Reply]
Page 28 of 57
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up