ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown purchased fake vaccination card
The Franchise 03:34 PM 11-18-2021
The Tampa Bay Times reports that Tampa WR Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols.

The lesson from this for Brown, a lesson he has repeatedly failed to learn, should probably be: Remember to pay money to the people you owe money to. This was reportedly leaked by a former personal chef. It's unclear what -- if any -- fallout Brown will face from the NFL and/or his team for this. But it's press that the team did not need and it flies in the face of Bruce Arians' claim that the team was 100% vaccinated.

EXCLUSIVE: Bucs receiver Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols, according to his former live-in chef.

Read @NFLSTROUD's report: https://t.co/OR91PjPsSk pic.twitter.com/jMIECaFqTP

— Tampa Bay Times (@TB_Times) November 18, 2021

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:14 PM 11-19-2021
lol awesome. Not as heroic as Rodgers but still awesome.
[Reply]
jettio 02:22 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
What's crazy is that the media is expressing a lot more outrage about Rodgers and Brown breaking COVID rules than they are about Watson sexual assisting 20+ women and Henry Riggs driving drunk at ridiculous speeds and killing someone.
Does your imagination count as the media?

Are the advertising rates economical for the amount of folks it will reach?
[Reply]
jjjayb 02:26 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Ummm, Riggs is out of the NFL because of his actions. The media has been all over it. This is a ridiculous assertion. Like most of your assertions.
It's not a ridiculous assertion. Everyone single person in my office knew about Aaron Rodgers lying about a vaccine. Only 1 knew about Riggs.
[Reply]
splatbass 02:43 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
It's not a ridiculous assertion. Everyone single person in my office knew about Aaron Rodgers lying about a vaccine. Only 1 knew about Riggs.
Seriously? Is your office under a rock? It was all over the news the morning it happened. EVERYONE in my office saw it. It was all we talked about.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:43 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
Does your imagination count as the media?

Are the advertising rates economical for the amount of folks it will reach?
I listen mostly to Sirius NFL radio. I know that when I've heard them talking about Watson or Ruggs, that it was always, that this was unfortunate. That the legal process would have to take place, and then they move on to the next story until another piece of news comes along about it. But with the COVID cases, it's always outrage and demands that there should be a stiff penalty. And it's every time that I turn on the radio. They just won't shut up about it. As far as I'm concerned, Brown and Rodgers are not even newsworthy stories.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:48 PM 11-19-2021
What's crazy is that the media is expressing a lot more outrage about Rodgers and Brown breaking COVID rules than they are about Watson sexual assisting 20+ women and Henry Riggs driving drunk at ridiculous speeds and killing someone.
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
And if you want some more evidence of media suppression, when you google "Henry Riggs" some asshole named Henry Ruggs pops up instead.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:48 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
my favorite line in that whole movie...

"IT'S YOU.... McMUFFIN!!"
Can't believe that Arians didn't see that Brown's Vax card said "McLovin'" as the name.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 04:00 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Best part is we only know about this because he stiffed his personal chef.
Never, ever fuck with the people that make your food

It's always a bad idea
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 04:04 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by TimBone:
So, is there a way to prove it?

Is there an overall database for the covid vaccine? I know when I went to the VA for my second dose, I forgot my card, and they were able to look me up and find the record of my first dose. But, that could have just been a localized database.
I don't think there's a national database but the vax lot number is written on your card and that would be trivial information for the manufacturer to look up
[Reply]
jettio 04:40 PM 11-19-2021
I listen mostly to Sirius NFL radio. I know that when I've heard them talking about Watson or Ruggs, that it was always, that this was unfortunate. That the legal process would have to take place, and then they move on to the next story until another piece of news comes along about it. But with the COVID cases, it's always outrage and demands that there should be a stiff penalty. And it's every time that I turn on the radio. They just won't shut up about it. As far as I'm concerned, Brown and Rodgers are not even newsworthy stories.
Maybe they talk more about the less serious shit because it would not be worthwhile listening for them to devote a lot of time talking about shit that everybody knows is wrong and has more serious consequences.

If it is a football show while the season is going on, why would they talk much about guys that are not playing?
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:53 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Brown is black. Watson is black. Saying bad things about them is racist as blacks are not expected to be held accountable for their actions.

That's the medias these days.

Do you know how fucking stupid you are?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:57 PM 11-19-2021
Might buy an Antonio Brown jersey now.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:18 PM 11-19-2021
Yeah, but those things both happened 601 years ago before the Earth existed so how could they care about it?
[Reply]
Rausch 06:42 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
If you disagree with the poke you should think he's an even bigger scumbag.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:56 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Why?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up