ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown purchased fake vaccination card
The Franchise 03:34 PM 11-18-2021
The Tampa Bay Times reports that Tampa WR Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols.

The lesson from this for Brown, a lesson he has repeatedly failed to learn, should probably be: Remember to pay money to the people you owe money to. This was reportedly leaked by a former personal chef. It's unclear what -- if any -- fallout Brown will face from the NFL and/or his team for this. But it's press that the team did not need and it flies in the face of Bruce Arians' claim that the team was 100% vaccinated.

EXCLUSIVE: Bucs receiver Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols, according to his former live-in chef.

Read @NFLSTROUD's report: https://t.co/OR91PjPsSk pic.twitter.com/jMIECaFqTP

— Tampa Bay Times (@TB_Times) November 18, 2021

[Reply]
NEOM 11:13 AM 11-19-2021
a no story
[Reply]
New World Order 11:17 AM 11-19-2021
Remember when he faked his helmet?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:20 AM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
Buh, buy!
But y tho
[Reply]
splatbass 01:09 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by TimBone:
So, is there a way to prove it?

Is there an overall database for the covid vaccine? I know when I went to the VA for my second dose, I forgot my card, and they were able to look me up and find the record of my first dose. But, that could have just been a localized database.
I don't think there is any overall database. I got mine on a military base, and the state of Hawaii doesn't have it in their database.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:17 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was some kind of crime to have a FAKE vaccination card? :-)

Fake vaccine cards not only have a negative impact on public health, the FBI said, but they're against the law — unauthorized use of an official government agency's seal can be punished with a fine or up to five years in prison.

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/08/10042...one-is-a-crime
Eighth Amendment being ignored.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:20 PM 11-19-2021
How many people has he put in the ICU?

Probably none.
[Reply]
splatbass 01:22 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Heh

All those card carrying people about to be unvaccinated again. It does bring a smile to my face
I got my booster, so I'm good.
[Reply]
splatbass 01:24 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
The Eight Amendment has nothing to do with it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:54 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by splatbass:
I got my booster, so I'm good.
Ill see you in six months, you got me this time!
[Reply]
splatbass 01:59 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Ill see you in six months, you got me this time!
I get a flu shot every year, so I have no problem getting a COVID shot every year.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:59 PM 11-19-2021
What's crazy is that the media is expressing a lot more outrage about Rodgers and Brown breaking COVID rules than they are about Watson sexual assisting 20+ women and Henry Riggs driving drunk at ridiculous speeds and killing someone.
[Reply]
splatbass 02:01 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
What's crazy is that the media is expressing a lot more outrage about Rodgers and Brown breaking COVID rules than they are about Watson sexual assisting 20+ women and Henry Riggs driving drunk at ridiculous speeds and killing someone.
Ummm, Riggs is out of the NFL because of his actions. The media has been all over it. This is a ridiculous assertion. Like most of your assertions.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:04 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Brown is black. Watson is black. Saying bad things about them is racist as blacks are not expected to be held accountable for their actions.

That's the medias these days.
[Reply]
PHOG 02:09 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
:-)
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:12 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Brown is black. Watson is black. Saying bad things about them is racist as blacks are not expected to be held accountable for their actions.

That's the medias these days.
Wait... So Watson is getting a pass because he's black but Brown is... Getting ... I think I missed something here.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up