ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown purchased fake vaccination card
The Franchise 03:34 PM 11-18-2021
The Tampa Bay Times reports that Tampa WR Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols.

The lesson from this for Brown, a lesson he has repeatedly failed to learn, should probably be: Remember to pay money to the people you owe money to. This was reportedly leaked by a former personal chef. It's unclear what -- if any -- fallout Brown will face from the NFL and/or his team for this. But it's press that the team did not need and it flies in the face of Bruce Arians' claim that the team was 100% vaccinated.

EXCLUSIVE: Bucs receiver Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols, according to his former live-in chef.

Read @NFLSTROUD's report: https://t.co/OR91PjPsSk pic.twitter.com/jMIECaFqTP

— Tampa Bay Times (@TB_Times) November 18, 2021

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:34 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Can we just talk about the overall failure of the entire league in general this year?

Kind of started with the Andy/Britt situation, the DeShaun Watson disaster, then on to multiple Covid violations/issues, Gruden email scandal, Henry Ruggs kills a person driving drunk, Damon Arnette goes ape shit, Zac Stacy (former player) gets caught on camera literally destroying his girlfriend.

What a disaster. These clowns need to get their act together.
This is what happens when the prior season ends in fraud.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:38 PM 11-18-2021
If true, I can't say I blame him for that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:44 PM 11-18-2021
The guy is a fucking lunatic. He literally froze his feet so he wouldn't have to play for the Raiders!

Okay, bad example. But still.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:50 PM 11-18-2021
People stuffing their fat, unmasked asses into stadiums are concerned about a fake vaccine card? Big Rape just had Covid and was vaccinated...

A piece of cardboard isn't going to do shit...unless the end game it for everyone to be vaccinated so they can safely spread Covid equally.

I was sorry to hear about Rodgers dying....if he had only been vaccinated...would have only missed a week.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:53 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
CVS/WALMART handed these cards out like candy. How the fuck are you going to prove it?

AB should have just paid a hobo to take it for him. Lmao everyone getting worked up about a fucking poster card is reeruned.

"OmG AB had a fake vaccine card"

NONE OF YOU WOULD GIVE A FUCK if it was found out he had a fake license when he was 18 so he could buy beer. So stop fucking acting like this is some moral outrage.
Go back to sucking off the Cowboys. Somehow you embarrassed yourself even more than you did with thay
[Reply]
jettio 07:00 PM 11-18-2021
Being a live-in chef for Antonio Brown ought to be something a paroled offender transitions to when they leave the penitentiary and before they get to live on their own.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:02 PM 11-18-2021
And another player winds up on the "commisioners exempt" list in one of my fantasy leagues.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:03 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
People stuffing their fat, unmasked asses into stadiums are concerned about a fake vaccine card? Big Rape just had Covid and was vaccinated...

A piece of cardboard isn't going to do shit...unless the end game it for everyone to be vaccinated so they can safely spread Covid equally.

I was sorry to hear about Rodgers dying....if he had only been vaccinated...would have only missed a week.
Or how about just fuck Antonio Brown?
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:14 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Or how about just **** Antonio Brown?
Yup, you can think the policy is stupid and still understand the hilarity of this & not be shocked AB is the guy who tried to do it.

Lets say Hill or Kelce or Mahomes did this and got suspended for several weeks or something. That could cost your team the season. Its incredibly STUPID. If you dont want to get vaccinated then just don't and don't lie about it I dont give a shit.

Fuck AB and fuck Tampa Bay. :-)
[Reply]
PHOG 07:59 PM 11-18-2021
I bet Brady was behind this somehow.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:02 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You have a vagina
Weak
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:03 PM 11-18-2021
The league will come down heavy on him for potentially infecting Tom Brady.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:04 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Weak
The only weak thing is your mental capacity.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:13 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I bet Brady was behind this somehow.
So you are saying there is another phone smashed to avoid the truth coming out.
[Reply]
warpaint* 08:14 PM 11-18-2021
I would imagine he's not the only one & IDC. Which isn't to say I think he should have, I just DC.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up