ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown purchased fake vaccination card
The Franchise 03:34 PM 11-18-2021
The Tampa Bay Times reports that Tampa WR Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols.

The lesson from this for Brown, a lesson he has repeatedly failed to learn, should probably be: Remember to pay money to the people you owe money to. This was reportedly leaked by a former personal chef. It's unclear what -- if any -- fallout Brown will face from the NFL and/or his team for this. But it's press that the team did not need and it flies in the face of Bruce Arians' claim that the team was 100% vaccinated.

EXCLUSIVE: Bucs receiver Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols, according to his former live-in chef.

Read @NFLSTROUD's report: https://t.co/OR91PjPsSk pic.twitter.com/jMIECaFqTP

— Tampa Bay Times (@TB_Times) November 18, 2021

[Reply]
KS Smitty 06:00 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
They keep records when a card is handed out. I believe they do duplicate cards, give one to the person and keep the other in their records.

Ask Brown where he got the vaccination and then check. If Brown refuses to tell, then he is guilty. It's like refusing to take a Breathalyzer test when pulled over.
Maybe Brown self-vaccinated like Ruggs self-tested his alcohol test.

Aaron Rogers did not lie to the NFL or his teammates, only to the media and fans.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:01 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Look, the point here isn't whether you agree or disagree with the policies in place. The point is Brown knows what the policies and rules are and tried to get around them and its going to cost him big time if they can prove it.

All he had to do was follow the non vaccinated protocols.

You are arguing in irrelevant part of the topic which is whether the policies should be in place in the NFL, that's not the point.

I assure you, the NFL cares.
Rodgers will loan him the $14,600 when he gets fined.
[Reply]
Bump 06:04 PM 11-18-2021
lol
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:07 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
So stop fucking acting like this is some moral outrage.
Uh, you're the most outraged person here when it comes to Covid threads, making all of them about your outrage.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:10 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Uh, you're the most outraged person here when it comes to Covid threads, making all of them about your outrage.
Not ahhh you are!

Y’all ready to call AB dumb because someone alleged something.... bet you wanted Tyreek off the team too
[Reply]
bdj23 06:10 PM 11-18-2021
NPCs will be foaming at the mouth on Twitter
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 06:13 PM 11-18-2021
Federal officials should not intervene or punish Brown.

As for the NFL, they should suspend him 1-2 weeks without pay. If he hadn't been previously exposed to covid, I could see a 4 week suspension but given he already had it, his teammates were less at risk than they otherwise would have been.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:14 PM 11-18-2021
I hope the feds put the entire fucking team in jail for life
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:15 PM 11-18-2021
Not ahhh you are!

Y’all ready to call AB dumb because someone alleged something.... bet you wanted Tyreek off the team too
You have a vagina
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 06:17 PM 11-18-2021
I mean, if someone had asked you which NFL player was most likely to get caught with a fake vaccine card - AB would have been the most obvious choice, right?

Least shocking news ever.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:18 PM 11-18-2021
Not ahhh you are!

I haven't liked the passes through his hands, but I wouldn't cut him for it.
[Reply]
wazu 06:19 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I mean, if someone had asked you which NFL player was most likely to get caught with a fake vaccine card - AB would have been the most obvious choice, right?

Agreed. The most shocking revelation in this thread is how many people don't have BleedingRed on ignore.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:31 PM 11-18-2021
Can we just talk about the overall failure of the entire league in general this year?

Kind of started with the Andy/Britt situation, the DeShaun Watson disaster, then on to multiple Covid violations/issues, Gruden email scandal, Henry Ruggs kills a person driving drunk, Damon Arnette goes ape shit, Zac Stacy (former player) gets caught on camera literally destroying his girlfriend.

What a disaster. These clowns need to get their act together.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:33 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Agreed. The most shocking revelation in this thread is how many people don't have BleedingRed on ignore.
BleedingVag would defend Hitler and Tom Brady if he found out those guys were anti-vax.
[Reply]
TimBone 06:33 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:

That was my immediate thought.

"Of course he did."
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up